Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED Ebook
Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED
Category: Adventure, Entertainment, Hobbies
eBook Title: Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED
Author: Charlie Hicks
"You're About To Learn The 'Secrets' That Most Hunters WILL NEVER Know About How To Take BIG Bucks..."
Learn More Tactics, See More Deer and Harvest Trophy Bucks Like You Never Thought Possible Before
There's some real critical things most hunters don't know:
- Where do those same trophy bucks head when there is high hunting pressure in an area?
- Where are the bucks during the rut?
- When would stalking be much more productive than sitting in a stand?
- What should you do when the weather changes? Where do you hunt for the big bucks when it's raining, snowing, windy or a dozen other situations?
- What scents should you use - when, why and how? When should you NOT use scents?
- What part of the rut is the most critical time when most big bucks are taken? You NEED to know!
- What about when and how to use scents? Many hunters scare more deer away than they attract because they don't understand how to use scents and the deer know it isn't natural.
- The majority of hunters either aren't sure or don't have a clue where to place their stands or blinds... or when it would be much more productive to start stalking instead. You can - it's all in the ebook.
- How about in the dead of winter? Most things change when winter really sets in... and you need to know about it.
- Where are the trophy bucks before the rut?
Here's Just A Few Of The Secrets You'll Discover In This Book:
- When and where to get your scent and buck lures and why.
- What you should do to find the bucks in areas where there is heavy hunting pressure. Most hunters don't understand this and you can use it your advantage.
- What to look for in a good knife to ensure you can field dress your deer safely and quickly.
- What to do when you get buck fever and how to best overcome it.
- The one thing you must do to keep comfortable in the woods or else you may endanger your life.
- The one most important thing you need to do BEFORE you enter the woods when stalking.
- The one BEST time to take a trophy buck during the rut and where he'll be. Most big bucks are taken this time of the season than any other time for a reason... you need to know this!
- The most effective way to hunt on those windy days. Not doing so will put you at a disadvantage.
- The 6 critical areas of the deers anatomy that every hunter must understand about shot placement and ensuring a clean kill.
- The 5 major considerations for stand placement based weather concerns.
- Specific equipment that you must have in your pack to ensure your survival should you get lost.
- Secret techniques developed by the Indians for stalking and still hunting. We'll show you how to apply those to today's environment and clothing.
- Know where to look for the really big bucks in your area. This alone will separate you from the other 95% of hunters.
- Know the favorite food of deer in your area and know when and how to hunt them during the season.
- How to use maps and aerial photos to pinpoint the natural areas to hunt. Understanding this will put you in the top 5% of hunters.
- How to recognize rubs and scrapes and what they mean... and know the relative size of deer in the area.
- How to make the best decisions for stand and blind placement.... and why you should consider having more than one to maximize your chances.
- How to enter the woods in stealth mode and not alert the deer to your presence.
- How thinking differently, and why, will let you see and harvest more bucks. If you can adjust your thinking you'll be rewarded for it.
- How long should you stay in your stand? We'll describe exactly how long and why.
- How and why you need to set a GOAL for what you want to accomplish... doing so will set the tone of the whole season.
- Finally - a complete answer and full understanding to the age-old question" "Where did all the bucks go?"
- Countless things to look for when scouting an area. Multiple tips and secrets that will help you later in the season because you know the signs to look for.
- An absolute killer method to use scents on your way to your stand or blind. But do it wrong and you'll spook the deer.
- A full chapter dedicated to stands and blinds. You must understand why you choose one over the other in specific areas and times of the season.
- A complete section with 9 specific safety issues when using a stand.
- A COMPLETE list of resources, many of which are overlooked, that will be the basis for your preparation and short cut your scouting and research.
- 6 complete sections on where and why you'll find deer in different parts of the day
- 3 primary calls you should use... but only at the right time. Not understanding WHEN to call can drive deer away.
Buy this ebook here.
Reader Reviews for "Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED"
Reviewed by on 2009-04-25
My Rate 5
Reviews: "Deer Hunting Secrets EXPOSED" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.