Don't even think about planting a deer food plot before reading this ebook!
Avoid the pitfalls that will cost you "thousands" of dollars and "seasons" of time.
This Food Plot eBook is guaranteed to do the following for you:
- Explain with plenty of examples when is the best time of the year to plant a deer food plot successfully. I will give you a complete guide to summer, spring, and fall planting in your deer food plots by region. So if you are looking for northern food plots versus southern food plots, I have got you covered. I also have details on those tough areas, wet, shady, sandy and so forth. This way you can choose the best plants suitable to your area avoid disappointment.
- Pick the right location for your plot. Strategy is everything when it comes to plotting and hunting. Don't get caught growing a plot, only to figure out you get detected each and every time. Even if you have a green thumb, you could still embarrassingly miss the big one due to faulty planning.
- Teach you my famous plot location strategies and give you secret tips on hunting food plots. I will show how your small plot can beat out a bigger more luscious plot and keep the deer in your sights in future hunting seasons.
- Give you instructions on isolated small plots and how to manage those, for those hard to reach places and to avoid the pitfalls of some regulatory issues you may face.
- Initiate you in all the wizardry that surrounds the selection of seeds, and give you the combinations that will nurture the deer to great proud specimens.
- Teach you the plants that work in your area by means of illustrated plates and complete lists of compatible plants sorted by area, again, to avoid plotting failures.
- Give you special instructions on how to do your soil test properly, and understand what seeds and fertilizers are best required on your local hunting field, so your efforts and resources spent on planting the deer plot won't go to waste.
- Reveal the detailed secrets of plot maintenance, teaching you when and how to weed the plot out, and fend off the shrubs and trees that may attack your plot. So you can spend less time on recovering your plots from disaster and more time on improving the quality of your deer.
Read your soil test like a pro and interpret its results just the way I teach you. This will make a world of difference in building a successful food plot.