Title: Halloween Costumes and Decorations
Author: Robert Scott
"Eighty Years ago your great grandparents had the same problem and so a Crepe Paper manufacturer published a Solution"
What Does "Halloween Ideas" Contain?
You will receive a digital downloadable copy of the original 33 page "Bogie Book" plus 2 Bonuses. Here is an outline of the Contents:
- Thanksgiving Decorations - Table dressing and a crepe paper turkey decoration
- Table Decorations - Ideas for serving cups, place cards, favors, and Jack Horner pies
- Refreshment and Supper Tables - Halloween table covers and decorations
- Lantern Decorations - Ideas for decorating ceiling lights
- Instructions for using Crepe Paper - Working with crepe paper to make costumes and decorations
- House Decorating - Ideas for decorating the Living Room
- Harvest Party Decorations - Appropriate for Halloween or Thanksgiving
- Hall Decorating - Ideas for chandelier, ceiling, window, and stage decorations
- Garage Decorating - Gobolink Party ideas and decorations
- Games and Stunts - Games and tricks which have been passed down from olden times
- Dance on Oct 31 - Invitations, favors and features for the dance
- Black Cat Themed Party - Table decoration and party ideas with a Black Cat theme
- 12 Different Halloween Costumes - 4 costume ideas for Men or Boys and 8 for Ladies or Girls
- Bonus 2 - More detailed instructions on using crepe
Budget Home Decorating Tips
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: Budget Home Decorating Tips
Now You Can Redecorate With Amazing Styles at Bargain Basement Prices.
Don't waste tons of money on a professional interior decorator... Instead, grab the only source of quality information for doing it yourself for pennies on the dollar!
The Budget Manual to Home Decor
2 Of The Main Benefits to Do-It-Yourself Home Redecorating
1) Extremely Cost Effective
An interior decorator will charge tons of money just to TELL YOU what they think. It gets even more expensive if they are overseeing everything!
By doing it yourself, you have complete control over every facet of the project...including your budget. You can create things out of your old belongings, or decide to buy just small pieces of new furnishings. It's completely up to you!
2) You Will Have Created Something that ONLY You Can...and You'll be Much More Proud of it!
Sure, hiring someone else is easier, but it doesn't give much sense of accomplishment. Doing it yourself saves the money, it saves the hassle of dealing with a designer...but it also allows you to creatively express exactly what you want your room to look like. A designer will take your thoughts, and create what THEY THINK you want...
Here is what you will discover inside this manual....
- The 11 low or no cost things you
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Interior Decorating Business For Fun and Profit
The Fast And Easy Way To Set Up Your Own Interior Decorating Business For Fun and Profit!
Dear Future Interior Decorator,
- Have You Ever Watched The Interior Decorating Shows And Thought To Yourself "I Can Do That"?
- Have You Dreamt About Being An Interior Decorator But Didn't Have The Time Or Money To Enroll In A Decorating Course?
- Do You Have A Creative And Artistic Personality And Want To Share Your Ideas With Others?
If You Answered "Yes" To Any Of These Questions Then Decor Institute's Interior Decorating Business Manual Is Your Answer
Developed By A Professional Interior Decorator, This Ebook Provides Detailed Information About Today's Interiors, The Different Elements Of Home Decor And Techniques To Use When Decorating The Home
Some Of The Topics Include:
- Wood Flooring
- Window Treatments
- Wall Art
- Pricing Your Services
- Planning Your Business
- Organizing the Home
- Interior and Exterior Doors
- Furniture Placement
- Furniture History and Styles
- Floors, Walls, Windows and Doorways
- Finding Your Client's Style
- Feng Shui Colors
- Faux Finishes
- Dual Purpose Storage Furniture
- Different Types of Blinds
- Color Usage
Interior Design on a Budget
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $9.95 or less).
Title: Interior Design on a Budget
"Interior Design on a Budget - How to Tips and Tricks"
Nothing shouts "retreat" in the hearts of men (and women) more than the thought of picking up a paint brush and revamping old, tired walls!
Dear Interior Design Wannabe,
Okay, there is no guarantee that you will come out of this manual as the latest and greatest designer to the stars! But, if that is your goal, remember that you have to start somewhere, so why not with your old, dingy and outdated rooms?
First things first!
If you are a natural at creativity and have an eye for artistic design then you don't need this! However, let's take a look at reality. If you drool over those do it yourself shows that you see on TV every weekend and wish you could mimic the results then "Interior Design on A Budget - How to Tips and Tricks" is definitely for you!
Hey, there is no "magic bullet" that will make a professional interior designer out of you overnight. I hope we agree there's no such thing, right? But, even the tiniest of changes in your decor can make a huge difference.
Remember, the only difference between those TV designers and you is a little time and effort. So, why do you need "Interior Design on A Budget - How to Tips and Tricks"?
Because it works!
As of this writing, millions of people are looking for help with
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Nursery Design Step by Step
Nursery Design Step by Step With over 100 nursery pictures!
A step-by-step nursery design guide to help you with planning your baby room, choosing a nursery design and implementing your nursery decorating project.
Here's what you'll get in the 10 chapters of my nursery design guide:
- Settling on Nursery Colors, and
- Putting it Together.
- Finding a Focal Point for Your Nursery Idea.
- Planning the Practicalities.
- Choosing Your Nursery Wall Decor.
- Choosing Your Nursery Style.
- Boy, Girl or Gender Neutral Nursery?
- Checking Your Layout.
- Choosing Your Nursery Furniture.
- Choosing Your Nursery Theme.
Why You Need Nursery Design Step by Step...
How will you benefit from using this step by step guide?
- You will save money and hassle by buying the right stuff for your baby nursery first time. No buying a whole lot of beautiful, pretty goodies that you have to dump later when you find out they won't work in your design.
- You can rest easy knowing that the baby nursery you design will be convenient and practical to use, as well as, a beautiful reflection of your personal style. You'll have everything covered before you spend a cent or lift a paintbrush.
- You will get fast results. The guide is easy to follow. Each chapter zeros in on one
Ebook Type: MS Reader
Title: Christmas - Dollar Store Style
Author: Marlene Alexander
Christmas - Dollar Store Style is all about decorating your home, setting a festive table and giving great gifts by choosing from among the many fine items available at dollar stores
You'll be surprised by how much can be done with so little money.
Give personalized gifts to everyone on your list, from children to grandparents. You'll save at least half of what similar items would cost at a department store.
Save money by learning clever ways to wrap your gifts without using wrapping paper.
Entertain for a lot less when you see what can be done to make beautiful centerpieces, fun party favors and welcoming place settings. We show you how.
Decorate for the holidays with luxe-look baubles, faux floral and beautiful ribbon. Find new and inexpensive ways to decorate with candles.
All project instructions are so easy to follow and accompanied by full color pictures.
Here's a taste of what's inside my ebook:
- A variety of Christmas decorating and gift ideas from my website, Dollar Store Style PLUS 18 brand new, never before published ideas for Christmas decorating and gift-giving.
- All new professional photos are included to help you see the potential elegance of decor that can be achieved for very little money.
- Many of the creations in this ebook make ideal gifts for Christmas giving. Skip the high-cost department stores. You'll be surprised at how impressive these gifts look, knowing how
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Carpet Buying Guide
Author: Alan J Fletcher
This 136-page Carpet Buying Guide ebook is designed for homeowners who want to learn how to choose new carpet wisely, save hundreds and avoid costly carpet buying mistakes. Written by Alan J. Fletcher; a 30 year veteran of the carpet business and trusted Consumer Advocate.
Did You Know?
Most Carpet Warranty Claims Are Denied Because Homeowners Make Simple Mistakes That VOID The Manufacturer's Warranty!
In less than one hour of easy reading you'll discover...
- How to recognize & avoid scams & rip offs!
- How to save time, money and avoid headaches!
- Discover the secrets to negotiating your best Carpet deal!
- How to care for and maintain your carpet
- Ensure your Carpet is Installed Properly!
- See which carpet dealers I recommend near you
- Learn how to keep from making simple yet costly mistakes!
- How to choose the Right Carpet for YOU
- How to make your carpet last years longer.
- How to measure your own home for Carpet!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Paint Color Cheat Sheets
Author: Yelena Kublitski
Tired of Choosing Paint Colors the Hard Way and Paying for Color Mistakes?
Want a Faster and Easier Way to Find the Right Paint Color?
...then You Will Love This
Shortcut to the "Right Answers" in a Paint Color Deck:
- Proven, tried & tested in real life
- Lists the best paint colors that always work
- As close to foolproof & no-fail as you can get
- Eliminates overwhelm & helps get unstuck
- Gives you confidence & peace of mind
- Saves you time, money & sanity
- Voted "designers' best kept secret"
Does This Sound Like You?
- You can’t make up your mind, because a lot of the colors look the same to you, and you don’t know which one is right
- You get easily overwhelmed by thousands of paint color choices out there and don’t know where to start
- You don’t understand why you have to go through all that trouble when all you need is a "simple" beige/gold/green/blue/etc - shouldn’t there be an easier way?
- You want a beautiful, tasteful home, but can’t afford to hire a color consultant
- You feel like you spend more time choosing and stressing out over the paint colors than actually enjoying them
- You hate it when the color that looked perfect on a swatch turns out totally different and all wrong on the walls
- You are tired of buying paint color
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Autumn on the Porch
Dozens of Fresh Ideas for Your Autumn Porch Decorating
More Ideas Than You Will Know What To Do With...
Autumn eBook cover Want a bunch of delightful autumn decorating ideas from 40 creative and generous bloggers?
So Here Are Several Of The Gems In Our eBook...
- The cutest, memorable little owl at Lauren's front door - and how you can make something similar
- A look at how pretty Kelly's light green pillows look on her black rockers - and the autumn grouping she displays between her rockers
- Ann's secret for creating ivy-wrapped grapevine trees that stay green until December
- A fun idea for using unconventional items - like a totally cute little dump truck - to super charm your fall decorations
- An impressive raffia wreath that looks better the messier you make it
- Two savvy ways to use mirrors in your autumn decorating. Go from ordinary to awesome!
- A classy way to dress up your entry way with just two items. Can you guess?
- An idea to use your leftover wood scraps and your computer to spell out an autumn phrase
- A unique way that Debbie uses little white pumpkins to create a gorgeous wreath for her front door
- A tutorial for making the sweetest autumn apple wreath you'll ever see
- A chance to see how Rita, who lives in Florida, welcomes autumn to her porch
- And even several creative Halloween decorating ideas
- An apple
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Beginners Handbook to Beautiful Bonsai
Author: Nic Stewart
"Who Else Wants to Easily Create Beautiful Bonsai Trees at Home and Keep Them Alive and Healthy For Years to Come?"
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things you should know about buying bonsai trees from other suppliers and artists.
- A complete guide to creating bonsai trees.
- When and when not to attempt creating a bonsai tree at home.
- The importance of choosing a reputable supplier of saplings and grown trees.
- How to choose the best, young bonsai trees
- How to create a bonsai tree from scratch!
- An entire chapter devoted to fertilizers and other tips for maintaining a live bonsai tree at home.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can ensure that your bonsai tree will live for years.
- Why bonsai trees have always been popular in many parts of the world
- Which tree species are appropriate for bonsai tree making
- A complete guide to creating a bonsai tree from scratch.
- Why the wrong type of technique can kill a tree in a few weeks
- Which type of supplies and tools to use in creating bonsai trees at home.
- How to prevent leaf spoilage and root rot.
- Where to go to buy bonsai-making supplies.
- All about the importance of plant maintenance.
- A crash course on how bonsai trees are made and what they are.
- What to do if your bonsai tree is not faring well indoors.
- All about... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
6 Decorating ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $58.80)
just for $27.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc