Are You Looking for a Proven System for Preventing ACL Tears that will Keep Your Athletes Healthy and Performing at Full Speed All Season Long?
This Easy-To-Follow System Has Helped Thousands Of Athletes Prevent Major Knee Injuries.
Here is Our Step-by-Step ACL Tear Prevention Program
- Box Deceleration Work:
In this section, you will learn how to use a plyometric box as the first step for teaching an athlete which muscles to emphasize for deceleration.
- Deceleration Stop Positions & 5x5 Drills:
Now, you will discover the three main stopping positions that your athletes must master for proper deceleration of the body.
- 5x5 Drills with Defensive and Offensive Take-offs:
In this stage, you will understand exactly how to train proper change of direction skills after the correct deceleration techniques have been learned.
- Power Runs with Forward Accelerations:
Now that deceleration has been emphasized for several weeks, it is time to improve re-acceleration with Power Runs.
- Power Runs with Defensive & Offensive Take-offs:
At this point in the program, we will take Power Runs to another level and ramp up the speed and directional demands of the sports your athletes compete in.
- Direction Power Runs & Starting Sprint Out Positions:
In this section, you will learn exactly how you can increase the challenge level of the drills even further by modifying the starting positions and how your players move down the field or court.
Here is more of what you will find in our ACL Tear Prevention Program:
- Easy Step-by-Step Coaching Instructions
- Adaptable Drills for all Levels of Experience and Development
- No Major Weight Room Equipment is Needed
- No Huge Commitment of Time
- Simple-to-Follow Training Phases