Here's How To Quickly & Easily Solve DCC Problems, Avoid Costly DCC Mistakes... And Master DCC Techniques Like An Expert...
Easy To Understand, Easy To Use... Clever Tips, Tricks & Techniques... To Save You Time, Money, And Frustration... Getting Started On Your DCC Model Railroad.
This ebook shows you step-by-step how DCC works, and how to have your DCC model train layout performing to perfection in no time at all. It will guide you through the process in an easy way, so you can avoid the problems other experience. You'll be ready to operate your trains smoothly at amazingly realistic speeds, with all the lights, sounds and actions you could imagine.
All The DCC Information You Need To Master DCC Like An Expert.
All the basics are clearly and simply explained for you from: how DCC works, the functions of decoders, boosters, busses, timed voltages pulses and much more. Diagrams are included to make things easy to understand. These's even a comprehensive "Glossary of DCC Terms" as a handy reference if you get stuck.
22 DCC Dos and Don’ts
This DCC Model Trains Handbook even includes 22 questions and answers supplied by others in the hobby, as they explain their secret tips and how they overcame the kinds of problems you'll experience too.
TODAY you'll also get to keep a companion ebook - "Model Railroad DCC Help". This ebook covers ALL the DCC basics, and answers ALL the questions you're likely to ask about DCC model trains and railroading.
As an example, here are just some of the questions answered in this DCC Help ebook:
- Can a DCC and DC train operate at the same time on the same layout?
- What are the Different “Power Districts” on a DCC Train Model System?
- How Much Power Is Needed To Run A DCC System?
- What Type of Wiring is needed for a DCC Layout?
- Should I modify the points for use in a DCC system?
- How Can I Wire a DCC Layout?
- How Can I Solder the Bus Wires and the Track?
- Can DCC be run through a Computer? Is it Necessary?
- How do I Deal With Reverse Loop in DCC?
- Do the Trains need to be upgraded to Use with DCC?
And Many More Answers!