Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally Ebook
Title: Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally
Are Premenstrual Tension Symptoms Wrecking Your Well Being and Relationships?
Are you tired of the mood swings, headaches, muscle, diarrhea, cramps, bloating, acne, breast sensitivity, food cravings and over all pain and misery that occurs in the days that lead up to the arrival of your period every month?
Do you want to do something about this misery (also sometimes known as PMS - for premenstrual syndrome) but are leery of taking the birth control pills or antidepressants usually prescribed for premenstrual tension symptoms?
Then you need to read:
Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally
Deal with your symptoms without drugs or isolating yourself during the days leading up to your period!
Stop Upsetting Yourself and Others When You have Your Period and Feel Better Within Days!
If you are reading this page then it is very likely that you are already experiencing some of the more uncomfortable symptoms associated with premenstrual tension.
Although getting your monthly period is supposed to be a natural occurrence it is clearly distressing for many women to go through.
Normally a condition that causes the following symptoms might have you worried that you are suffering from a serious or even fatal disease:
- abdominal pain
- joint pain
- muscle pain
- onset or worsening of acne
- excess water tenderness
- cravings for sugar an alcohol
- weight gain
- panic attacks
- lack of sex drive
- decreased libido
- poor concentration and lack of focus
Normally such a big list of symptoms might have you calling a doctor to get a diagnosis!
However in this case it is not necessary because what you have just read above is simply all of the symptoms that can occur when a woman is about to get her period!
Is Moodiness, Pain and Bloating Paralyzing Your Life In the Days Leading Up to Your Period?
Just what is premenstrual tension (also known as PMS) anyway and why does it cause most women so much misery?
For most women who suffer PMS, the condition usually sets in between seven and fourteen days before the beginning of their period, although for some women who suffer severe PMS, the condition can become one that is almost permanent, with symptoms being present before, during and after menstruation.
This physical disruption is very distressing for most women. Some females who experience it only have mild symptoms but others are simply overwhelmed by anxiety, pain and mood swings. Just getting through the lead up to getting one's period can feel like an uphill battle that must be fought every day!
Furthermore, because many women find it difficult to concentrate and focus on what they are supposed to be doing, work performance often suffers and they are considerably more likely to suffer accidents when suffering the worst of PMS.
The bad moods and anxiety associated with premenstrual tension affects all areas of your life.
Do you really want to keep confusing and upsetting other people with this condition?
Premenstrual tension can be a baffling for other people to watch and emotionally painful for the woman who is experiencing. Many women find themselves emotionally confused by the process and at the mercy of many different distressing symptoms at once. It can be excruciating!
It is just all so overwhelming and also for many women quite frightening. For some it feels like they are losing their beauty or like they are losing their mind.
It also doesn't help that women are often called irrational when they suffer from this disorder. It takes away from their credibility and costs them their reputation - not only in their personal relationships but on the job. This is why it can be crucial for you, as a woman, to take control and do something about your symptoms.
Part of winning the battle against the symptoms of premenstrual tension is able to do this is recognizing that this is a process that every woman goes through and being able to identify exactly what is going on in your body.
That is why in Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally I give you a crash course in just exactly what PMT (also known as PMS) is all about.
In this concise, informative and easy-to-read e-Book I discuss:
- How the days leading up to your period are affected by fluctuating hormone levels and how to predict when your symptoms will be worse
- The prevalence of premenstrual tension in this society and why even women as young as thirteen can experience it
- How the levels of progesterone in your body can especially contribute to mood swings, bloating and other problems associated with premenstrual tension
- How your family history may predict whether or not you are likely to suffer from PMS
- How your levels of serotonin, the feel good chemical in your brain, might be affecting your ability to weather the days leading up to your period and what you can do to elevate this hormone
- How one's general health can affect how well you adjust to the discomfort of premenstrual symptoms
- Why sexual intercourse seems more uncomfortable when you have PMS
- How your personality type can impact how you deal with having your period
- How dramatic falls in estrogen levels work to cause your face to flush and make you feel uncomfortable and anxious in the days leading up to your period
- How to deal with the onset of skin problems like acne
- How falling estrogen levels can cause you to have a fever and start sweating for no reason
- How to deal with the painful swelling breasts that can be one of the symptoms of PMS
- What single activity you can do every day to deal with the weight gain associated with PMS
- How changes in hormones can affect every single organ in your body
- Why some women suffer changes in memory or attention span as their estrogen levels drop
- How certain across the counter remedies can actually make your problem worse!
- How to deal with the insomnia and night sweats that are part of menopause
- How non-steroidal inflammatories, generally prescribed or obtained over the counter to treat bloating and other PMS symptoms can actually make get you into a vicious circle where your symptoms get worse over time
...And much, much more!
Even though this is a ebook about natural treatments for this condition I also tell you what a doctor might prescribe if your symptoms are severe and go into a thorough discussion of --
- Hydrochlorothiazide (which is also known as HCTZ)
I also discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the antidepressents that are often prescribed for this condition including --
Each of these drugs carry potential adverse side-effects that range from minor to very serious, so even switching away from Prozac to take one of these alternatives is not necessarily going to be the safest solution that you're looking for to result
In Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally I also thoroughly discuss the things that you might be doing to make the condition worse so that you can avoid being described drugs with harmful side effects by your doctor to treat it.
I discuss issues such as -
- How a high caffeine intake might be affecting your PMS
- How a preexisting pre-existing condition of depression can make things worse
- How drinking a lot of alcohol can make your symptoms of PMS much worse
- Why the symptoms seem to get worse as you get older
- Why tobacco usage is not a great idea for women who suffer from premenstrual symptoms
- How allergies to nuts and other foods can make your symptoms worse
- How a lack of vitamins and minerals in your diet can bring on terrible episodes of PMS
Are You Ready to Deal With Your Premenstrual Tension Symptoms in a Positive, Proactive and Completely Natural Way?
There are many natural ways to deal with premenstrual problems. Your options are to change your lifestyle and treat the condition with diet, exercise and natural remedies (like taking herbs).
In Curing Premenstrual Tension Naturally I discuss potential solutions and ways of coping with condition such as -
- How Tai Chi and Yoga benefit your body while it is going through this important life change
- How you can change your eating patterns so your symptoms are not as severe
- How taking wild yam can help regulate your metabolism and make you feel better in general
- The vegetables that you can eat that are natural diuretics and can help you expel water to reduce the bloating associated with PMS
- How sprinkling brewer's yeast on your cereal in the morning can assist you with bad PMS symptoms
- An explanation of the role that salt intake can play in making your condition better or worse
- What the risks are to your health if you should decide to take antidepressants
- How to decide whether or not birth control therapy is for you
- Why it is constant but not heavy exercise that can help your body get rid of any excess weight gain
- What you can do to relieve stress on your heart and blood pressure that is caused by hormonal changes and allay some anxiety
- How to increase the rate of metabolism in your body as the decrease in hormones slows it down just before you get your period
- The precise yoga postures that can help you reduce tension weight gain and bring back your sexual desire
- How a regimen of meditation can help treat major symptoms - especially fatigue and mood swings
- How to condition your breathing to control the anxiety and moodiness associated with PMS and PMT
- How aromatherapy can play a role in counteracting some of the symptoms associated with PMS
- How eliminating sugar and caffeine from your diet can help with the symptoms of PMS
- The three best aromatherapy oils that can be absorbed through the skin to help allay mood swings and other PMS symptoms
- How sleeping for this particular number of hours a night can help eliminate the symptoms of premenstrual tension
- What essential nutritional supplements you should be taking to banish PMS
- The number of ounces of water that you should drink a day to get rid of those symptoms of PMS
- Which herbs are most effective for fighting premenstrual tension
- How taking herbs that nourish the endocrine system can help you master the symptoms of premenstrual tension
- How acupuncture is used nowadays as a therapy for PMS
- A list of herbal teas that can help you manage the symptoms of PMS more effectively
- How drinking juiced fruits and vegetables can help you combat hormonal changes associated with PMS
- How evening primrose oil and starflower oil can help your symptoms thanks to the presence of this rich source of gamma oils
- What omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids can do to allay your PMS symptoms
- Whichever way you look at it, going through premenstrual tension is a tough time for every woman. You have to take care of your own body, pamper it, and look after it and you will have an easier time of it every month.
Are You Ready to Master the Symptoms of Premenstrual Tension Once and For All?
There is really no need to experience the ravages of PMT or PMS any longer!
Ebook Type: PDF
|Make Women Laugh|
Author: Martin Merrill
Category: Humor, Relationships
|29 Reasons Why Women Play Hard To Get|
Author: Crid Lee
Category: Relationships, Romance, Women
|101 Ways To Increase Testosterone Naturally|
Author: Ryan Magin
Category: Health, Men
|It Takes Two: Reproducing Naturally Today|
Author: Judy Ford
|For Women: Stop PCOS|
Category: Remedies, Women
|Men's Guide to Women|
Author: Rion Williams
|Hair Loss in Women|
Category: Health, Women
|Secrets of Natural Attraction: How to Get Desirable Women To Chase You|
Author: John Alanis
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
45 Women ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $457.30)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc