They Laughed When I Started Playing the Didgeridoo – But When I Cured My Sleep Apnea…
What Exactly is a Didgeridoo?
The didgeridoo is a wind instrument developed by indigenous Australians of northern Australia around 1,500 years ago. The didgeridoo is still in widespread use today both in Australia and around the world.
How can you build up strong muscles in your upper airway? You guessed it – by playing the didgeridoo!
Simply put, playing the didgeridoo strengthens and tones the tissues of the throat, and can also provide good exercise for the respiratory system, as well as a meditation aid.
A no-fluff 21-page ebook with all you need to know to start playing the didgeridoo including tips on buying the didgeridoo that is right for you, along with advice on how to play the instrument to get maximum benefit.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn in the Cure Your Sleep Apnea with the Didgeridoo ebook:
- An explanation of three different types of didgeridoo, and the pros and cons of each
- How you can make your own didgeridoo very inexpensively from materials you can get from the hardware store!
- How long you should take to warm up before practicing the didgeridoo
- My “didgeridoo therapy success guide”
- A “bonus” muscle-building benefit of playing the didgeridoo
- Exactly how you should breathe when playing the didgeridoo
- 8 advanced sounds you can make on the didgeridoo to really strengthen your upper airway
- Why your lips must make the right “frequency” to play the didgeridoo correctly – and step-by-step visual instruction on how to do that
- How playing the didgeridoo can also cure your
- Why it’s not necessary to buy an expensive didgeridoo
- Tips for buying the didgeridoo that’s right for you
- How to monitor your progress in reducing sleep apnea while playing the didgeridoo
- Whether or not the didgeridoo can treat severe obstructive sleep apnea (as well as the mild and moderate kind)
- What “the buzz” is, and how to do it properly (most people get this wrong and sabotage their chances of success!)
- How long you should expect until you see results
- The three essential things you need to do to “warm up” before playing the didgeridoo
- The one sound that you should practice when first starting to play the didgeridoo
- How to find a local didgeridoo group in your area to play with
- One little-known trick for practicing circular breathing that will speed up your progress 5-fold!
- How to find a didgeridoo that is right for you
- Step-by-step visual instruction on how to do “circular breathing” (which is the key to enjoyable didgeridoo practice for sleep apnea)
- What the “air-to-buzz ratio” is, and why it’s so important to playing the didgeridoo correctly
- Real-life examples of people whose sleep apnea was cured by playing the didgeridoo
- Success stories and tips for getting the best results from your didgeridoo
- Where the didgeridoo comes from (a little bit of its history ;)
- The four best exercises to practice when starting to play the didgeridoo, and step-by-step visual instruction on how to do them
- The cost typical didgeridoos
- Why the way you breathe during the day is not helping your sleep apnea – and how playing the didgeridoo can fix this
- Using your cheeks to create “accents” when playing the didgeridoo
- How to use your tongue when playing the didgeridoo
- Exactly how playing the didgeridoo can strengthen your upper airway…and cure your sleep apnea!
- The five different “shapes” you can make with your throat when playing the didgeridoo