Edge Guide From Harvard Professor Explains How You Can Cure Your Sleep Apnea With Acupuncture…
Everything You Need to Know to Get Treated Successfully!
With acupuncture, needles are pricked through the skin at particular points on the body. Its practitioners believe that the body is one with nature, and thus, everyone has streams and rivers within the body, similar to Mother Nature.
Dr. Jing Liu comes from a long line of Chinese traditional healers. Both his father and grandfather were traditional healers. He became interested in traditional medicine when he saw its power in healing arthritis and had a Ph.D. in integrative medicine.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn in the Cure Your Sleep Apnea With Acupuncture program:
- A simple explanation of how acupuncture cures sleep apnea – in plain English!
- The two main ways that western medicine is harming our bodies – and how integrative medicine can reverse that harm
- Exactly who acupuncture treatment is for
- The inexpensive electronic device you can use at home to self-treat your sleep apnea!
- What the concept of “qi” means, and how it’s essential to curing sleep apnea
- The exotic berry that can help with your metabolism – and your sleep apnea
- The *exact* three points on your body that an acupuncturist will use needles for your sleep apnea
- How often you should see your acupuncturist during treatment
- How acupuncture is like driving a car – and how you can jump in the driver’s seat!
- How long you should see an acupuncturist for (it’s not as long as you think!)
- Typical costs for acupuncture in the united states
- The biggest difference between eastern and western medicine
- How acupuncture can “kick-start” weight loss
- The surprising connection between the brain and obstructive sleep apnea – and how acupuncture can bridge the two
- How acupuncture treatment releases serotonin (the mood-elevating drug that is naturally produced in your brain)
- The difference between “morning energy” and “night energy”, and how they affect your sleep
- How acupuncture can “kill two birds with one stone”, by treating multiple health conditions at once!
- How acupuncture can successfully treat related health conditions like obesity and depression
- What the concept of “qi flow” means, and how it affects the body’s health