"My Friends and Family Laughed When I Took Up Cross Stitch, But Their Laughter Turned To Amazement When They Saw the Beautiful Masterpieces I Now Create..."
Create your own designs for your home or to give away as gifts to your family and friends. Or you could sell your creation and turn your hobby into a cottage business. With Cross Stitch Made Easy the choice is yours!
Here's just a small portion of what else you'll discover in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How to quickly and easily add the most decorative and gorgeous touches to your design.
- Learn three amazingly simple methods used by the professionals for starting, joining, and finishing stitches.
- How to easily master the five fundamental cross "stitches" and ensure every project you create is unique!
- Discover four essential framing techniques to guarantee that "professional" look.
- Save time and money - don't buy any equipment until you've checked our comprehensive cross stitch tools guide.
- How to avoid the six costly mistakes made by beginners ... once you know what they are you'll develop the confidence of a cross stitch master.
Here's more of what you'll find in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- How and when to choose and use hoops and frames (hint: get this wrong and you could suffer from painful wrists, arms, and shoulders.).
- The single most important thing you must do before you start your project (hint: it's not what you think, and if you skip this step, you're storing up a ton of trouble for later.).
- How to choose the right threads every time (get this vital decision wrong and you're unlikely to finish the project).
- Six essential tips for storing left-over thread (ignore these and your stress levels will soon go through the roof.).
- Learn these little known secrets for choosing different fabric types and colors (armed with this knowledge you'll create sensational masterpieces everytime!).
- The single biggest mistake most cross stitchers make when buying needles (are you making this one right now?).
- Discover what you need to consider when selecting a good magnifying lamp (there's a lot to choose from - ensure you make the right choice for you).
You'll also find this in Cross Stitch Made Easy:
- Learn which common household items can double up as cross stitch tools, thereby saving you money.
- How and when to change thread colors quickly and neatly, ensuring the back of your project doesn't end up looking like a dog's dinner.
- How to add the professional look. One special technique goes "beyond the basics" but is surprisingly easy to do.
- Save Money! Essential step-by-step ebook walks you through framing your project.
- How to do the most advanced stitches with confidence - our easy step-by-step instructions will have you stitching these classic specialty stitches in no time at all.
- Discover two essential secrets to rescuing a project when the stitching is complete and you notice the fabric is distorted.