Take a look at the Table of Contents for each chapter of Creative Cooking & Recipes and judge for yourself!
Open the e-cookbook and you'll see 128 handpicked recipes especially for use with the five body types found in Michael Thurmond's 6 Week Body Makeover. Click on the links below to read the table of contents for each section:
- You'll also get 28 one-dish meals. There's no need to prepare any extra side dishes with these recipes!
- There are 38 main-dish protein recipes featuring chicken, beef, turkey, and pork! Want to know what can you do with egg whites? Look here to find out.
- 8 fruit recipes like Melon Margaritas and Fruit Leather.
- 22 recipes for potatoes, rice and other carbohydrates.
- 16 condiments to chose from like a great cajun seasoning. Use it on all types of protein or even on carbs, like I did on my recipe, Baked Cajun Fries.
- 10 tasty vegetable recipes.
- And, 6 recipes that are totally "free" to eat
Keep Reading . . . There's More
How about these mini-guides to help you get started:
- Guides for Seasoning Meats, Vegetables, and Fruits
Ideas for various spices and seasonings that are compatible with many different types of meats, vegetables and fruits.
- Using the George Foreman Grill
Handy hints and some suggested grilling times for many of the proteins that are used on the 6WBMO
- Utensils that make it easier to cook on this program
My list of utensils that helped me make cooking and following this program a bit easier.
- Non-stick cooking
Tips on non-stick cookware care.
- A list of condiments you can use
A list of suggested condiments to help you get started.
- Hints and Tips
A not-too-long list of valuable tips for the program and in general for shopping, measuring, cooking, storing and more!