Simply Following the Instructions on the Back of Your Creatine Container is Costing you SERIOUS GAINS!!
Learn how to scientifically extract creatine's full range of benefits far beyond any previously available method.
Don't spend another dime on creatine until reading this ebook!
Creatine: A practical guide evolved from the thousands of questions asked by professional and amateur athletes from around the globe. Who better, than those with experience with creatine, would know what issues require more transparency and greater explanation?
This comprehensive fitness manual answers critical questions concerning creatine as well as other nutritional supplements commonly used in the athletic arena. Moreover, this ebook discusses the efficacy of combining creatine with certain other nutritional supplements, a strategy that is all too often indiscriminately employed by the supplement industry without much consideration of effectiveness or possible counter-effects. This ebook also outlines the most effective muscle-building strategies currently known!
Here's just a small sampling of the many questions addressed in Creatine: A practical guide...
- Will creatine stunt my growth?
- Will creatine shrink my package!?
- Will I lose muscle after I stop supplementing?
- Why do so many creatine brands contain so much dextrose?
- Some creatine products have the word "Phosphagen" written on the label. What is Phosphagen?
- Should I not drink (alcohol) while supplementing?
- Not all creatine brands recommend the same amount. What gives?
- My husband and I are trying to conceive. Will creatine affect his fertility?
- My dad says that eating a steak is the same as taking a scoop of creatine. Is he right?
- Is mixing creatine with protein powder a bad idea?
- Is loading really necessary?
- Is it possible to lose weight while taking creatine?
- Is creatine toxic?
- Is creatine legal?
- Is creatine addictive?
- If creatine isn't a steroid, then how come it gave me a positive doping result?
- I've heard of creatine citrate, but what's creatine-pyruvate?
- I'm training twice as much these days and I'm still not making any gains! Why?
- I'm currently undergoing rehab following arthroscopic surgery. Should I wait before commencing supplementation?
- I'm currently taking Accutane for nodular acne. Is it safe for me to supplement?
- I'm a vegan. Is creatine derived from animals?
- I'm a diabetic. Can I safely take creatine?
- I read in the paper that caffeine doesn't complement creatine on account that it's a diuretic. Is this true?
- I read in the newspaper that creatine causes cancer. Is this true!?
- How long can I keep creatine on the shelf?
- How does creatine serum compare to the powder?
- Does the body eventually develop a tolerance to creatine?
- Does nitric oxide really enhance the effectiveness of creatine?
- Does creatine increase testosterone?
- Does creatine cause brain damage?
- Couldn't I just inject creatine into my muscles?
- Can I take creatine while on blood pressure medication?
- Many, many, more...
No More Wasted Time or Efforts!