How to Create Your Own Stunning Wedding Flower Bouquets and Arrangements - Without Paying Expensive Florist Fees
This is your chance to get hold of a brand new tutorial that shows you exactly how to create wonderful floral arrangements - complete with step-by-step photographs of what to do.
Preparing For the Big Day Will be Fun
But it's more than just about saving money. Have a bit of fun in the build up to your wedding day by creating your flowers. Include some of your friends, family or bridesmaids in making the arrangements and make it a 'team effort'.
Once you've learnt the skill of creating eye-catching arrangements, you will be able to make the flowers arrangements for friends' weddings, christenings, birthday parties and other celebrations.
Now, for the first time, there is an ebook resource called "Create Your Own Wedding Flowers" that will show you exactly how to produce fantastic wedding flower arrangements but at a fraction of the price a florist would charge.
Here are just some of the things you'll learn:
- The easy way to produce perfect orchid and rose wedding boutonnieres (buttonholes) for the groom and the groomsmen.
- Six simple designs for wedding table centrepieces - these are quick and easy to assemble but look stunning - Just learning how to do this could save you hundreds.
- Professional tips for transforming ordinary arrangements into pieces that look like a designer florist created them.
- Ideas for creating bridesmaids bouquets that they will remember forever.
- How to pin your boutonnieres for maximum effect.
- How to make a stylish 'hand-tied' bridal bouquet using pink roses - including step-by-step photographs.
- How to create an elegant arm bouquet of calla lilies - and the correct way to hold it.
Make no mistake, this ebook has been written by a much sought-after professional florist. In fact her services are currently booked up many months in advance.