Want to know what to eat to feel better?
...this is the ebook that has REAL answers!
- Written by a nutritonist and fellow sufferer who has had many wins against CFS & Fibromyalgia
- Food types and energy thieves explained
- 50+ vitality foods listed
- Supportive Supplements - with suggested dosages
- Exercise - lots of realistic choices, starting from just breathing efficiently to create energy...
- Secrets to maintaining energy, including
- food combining
- energising breakfast recipes
- blood sugar maintenance
- Selections taken from this ebook
- when to eat
If there is one secret about good nutrition, it is eating a variety of quality foods. This does not mean sitting down to a multi-course banquet or a huge mixture of foods each meal. Many people tend to eat a limited range of food that, in turn, limits the numbers of nutrients they receive. Others eat a set combination of food every day, day after day. The challenge then is to organise a different selection of foods for each separate day - this also allows for greater variety in taste sensations.
Planning your eating can help ensure that you are obtaining the widest range of nutrients through diversity of foods. Planning also takes away loss of energy in wondering what you might eat, aimless shopping, as well as the unnecessary expense of multiple trips to shop or having deliveries made.
A fun but effective way to provide a good variety, particularly in vegetables and fruits, is to choose a full colour spectrum. Various colours reflect different nutrients or anti-oxidants that the food contains