Title: 25 Best Card Making Ideas
In this ebook, I’m sharing 25 of my favorite and best card ideas. You’ll discover shaped cards like purses and cupcakes. I feature ideas to make quick and simple cards and ways to repurpose and recycle old cards.
Give a purse card to family, friends or co-workers and they'll cherish it.
Create unique and beautiful handmade cards.
Inspiration for my cards come from all over. This particular thank you card came from a picture I found on Pinterest. I loved the use of yarn and the colors so I incorporated a similar look and technique of wrapping yarn around a shape. For my card above, I used embroidery yarn so the heart wasn't so bulky. These are the types of ideas you can find in my book.
What You Get with over 320 pages of fun:
- INSTRUCTIONS - you will get step-by-step instructions with pictures to help you create the cards easily.
- SKETCHES - with each sketch, I include measurements of the different pieces of the card. That way, you don't have to guess as to what size to cut the paper or other materials.
- PICTURES - I provide pictures of the card created in two versions. That way, you can see different ways to coordinate the paper and colors.
- BLANK SENTIMENTS - you will recieve a page of blank sentiment designs you can customize. Use your own stamps, rub-on letters or just handwrite your personalized message.
- SENTIMENTS - For each design, you'll get a full page of sentiment
Title: Papercraft and Scrapbooking Business Compendium
Author: Philippa Carron
Profit From the Biggest and Best Business Guide To Making Money From Papercraft & Scrapbooking Starting Today !
How to turn your crafts of papercraft and scrapbooking into a profitable and enjoyable small business
In this ebook you will discowered:
- find ways of making money from papercraft products that you didn’t even know existed
- ideas for making money from papercraft and scrapbooking that you will not find in any other papercraft and scrapbooking business book!
- set up the right sort of business structure for your own personal financial circumstances and feel safe that your business and personal assets are separate and protected
- bring in thousands of dollars per day with other businesses directly related to papercraft and scrapbooking
- avoid the dangers of over-committing to customer commissions
- vital marketing information which will increase your sales, as soon as you start selling
- detailed instructions on how to get started in your own small business (if you buy this ebook today, you could be on your way to starting a new small business within minutes of starting to read!)
- a dozen or more ways of selling your scrapbook making services
- the absolutely latest ways to make money from papercraft and scrapbook activites
- develop course materials and market your own special papercraft and scrapbooking classes
- you can make
Title: Become A Knitting Superstar
Author: Liat Gat
The only knitting course you will ever need…ever! Consists of nine video-book modules, each one building on the skills you learned in the previous section. You don’t have to do this course all the way through right away – every knitting project that you try on your own will improve, even if you’ve only read the first chapter!
- Get Front Row Seats to the most comprehensive video knitting course ever created.
- 100s Of High Quality Videos – No more blurry, out of focus videos offering crappy advice. You get professionally created videos set on black background so you can follow the action when it happens on screen.
- Learn At Your Own Pace – No matter what your skill level is, you can pick up bits and pieces you can apply right away to your current projects.
- Access To The KNITFreedom Forum – Share stories and get help from people who are as passionate about knitting as you.
- No More Downloading Gigabytes Of Data – All you need to download is one e-book, all videos are embedded and streamed directly to your pc as you watch.
- Get Personal Encouragement and Guidance every step of the way.
- Be Able To Contact Your Teacher any time, day or night, when you are stuck so
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Cheap Woodworking Secrets
Author: Jim Whidden
"How I Discovered The Secret To DIRT CHEAP Lumber & Power Tools!"
Inside you'll learn:
- Two types of beautiful hardwood that get thrown in the dumpster every day of the week - and how to get them thrown into the the back of your pickup truck instead!
- The simple trick I used to get 1,000 square feet of 3/4 inch maple hardwood flooring (much of it birdeye) for just fifty cents per square foot!
- A near limitless source of free antique timber that you probably pass every day on your way to work!
- A surprising and plentiful source of cherry, mahogany and oak that's hiding right under your nose and RIPE FOR THE TAKING
- The rookie mistake "they" make that can provide you with all the premium grade lumber you need for your next project
- A little-known website where people happily giving away lumber... for free!
But there's more...
- The secret to getting top of the line power tools in like-new condition for up to 80% off
- The TWO days of the month when Main Street has more cheap power tools for sale than you'll know what to do with!
- The "Sniper Method" for finding folks so desperate for cash they'll give up their finest power tools for pocket change!
- A simple trick that flushes out hidden power tool deals that NO ONE else can find
- The "Shotgun Method" for
Title: Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets
Author: Sarah Whitcomb
Discover How To Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets With Our Simple-To-Follow Step-By-Step Guide.
Over 100 Gift Basket Ideas!
Are You Ready Right Now To Learn How To:
- Choose and use the best equipment and supplies
- Create beautiful gift baskets that will amaze your family and friends
- Choose the perfect container, filler, and gifts for just the right effect
- Understand and avoid common gift basket making problems
- Select the perfect combination of supplies for every gift basket
If you'd like to save money, make beautiful gift baskets to give as wonderful gifts, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
There was no easy way for me to learn. All I wanted was an easy-to-follow, easy to understand book, that took me step-by-step from what supplies I would need and specific ideas for gift baskets to create.
The techniques covered throughout the book will serve as a solid foundation for all your gift basket making in the years to come.
Here's A Taste Of The Gift Basket Making Tips You Get In my ebook:
- You will create beautiful gifts for your friends and family. You can choose the style of basket you want to make and then follow the ideas guide in Part II: Gift Basket Themes.
- You will feel like an expert gift basket maker when you shop for your supplies. Right after you download your eBook, Make Your Own
Title: After School Printable Activities
Author: QuickCraft- Sally Faust
Over 200printable activity sheets for children of all ages. Full of printable activities for children to after-school or in the school holidays. Including school holiday journals, simple science, printable board games, carer/teacher resources,poems, craft recipes, puzzles and so much more for school aged children 5-13 years
Foster children's imagination and creativity with the numerous learning experiences, craft activities and colouring templates while enhancing their gross and fine motor skills. Immerse children in real life maths experiences with the many cooking, counting and puzzle activities. QuickCraft also caters for those important emerging reading skills, with activities that promote letter-sound and alphabet recognition to inspire a joy of literacy. These printable activities are quick and easily accessible, to do cooperatively with children or to just free up some valuable personal time. These templates draw upon years of experience in the educational field and will become a valuable asset in planning fun learning experiences for children.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Reviewed by Vivianne torres on 2014-09-01
My Rate 5
This book provided me with very useful information . Very helpul tips to build a deck. Thank you.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: How To Build A Deck
Author: Adam West
Learn How To Build A Deck is a guide to building decks. It includes factors you should consider when building a deck where you want it located in your yard for example not too close to neighbours to avoid privacy.
Top popular wooden materials you should use that is Pressure Treated Wood, Western Red Cedar, Redwood or Mahogany which is best.
Things you should consider for your design Size, Height, Enhancements and Cost that way your planning will be worry and hassle free.
Where to find the best Deck designs, the different types: wooden vs composite materials advantages and disadvantages of building either one.
Railings designs to consider Typical Builder, Custom Wood, Pre-fabricated vinyl or composite so that your deck railing can stand out.
How to take care of your deck to keep it in good condition.
Advantages of Water Proofing for longevity and enduring beauty.
Pool deck designs and awnings you should use, best furnitute to decorate it.
Tips for Pool Deck designs materials you should use Concrete, Bricks, Stones and creamic tiles.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: Over 150 Scrapbooking Hints, Tips and Tricks
Author: Maree Galt
Over 150 Scrapbooking Hints, Tips and Tricks is a comprehensive guide to scrapbooking. Whether you have been scrapbooking for years, or are about to start your first album, this ebook is jam-packed full of hints, tips and techniques to help your imagination run wild. It covers the basic tools, planning, and design principles required to turn a beginner into a pro. Yet for all you experts, it's bursting at the seams with ideas for embellishments, backgrounds, faux techniques and much much more.
You Will Learn:
- What you need to know to get started
- What Tools to use to get the best finish
- How to use photographs to make a lasting impression
- Hints for getting rid of mistakes
- Faux techniques that create impressive illusions
- Embellishment ideas for getting that personal touch
- Design principles used to create fantastic layouts
- And Much Much More!
Bonus to the "Unleash Your Creativity"
Title: Preserving Your Heritage With Scrapbooking
Author: Maree Galt
Preserving Your Heritage With Scrapbooking will help you preserve precious memories of your relatives and ancestors. Discover 30 little known special techniques used in heritage scrapbooking to create an album sure to be treasured by generations to come.
- Learn where to find invaluable photos and information
- Learn how to capture your family stories with journaling
- Get amazing ideas for personalised embellishments
- Discover tips on mounting, edging, dying, chalking
- Discover how to preserve antique photos and ephemera
- Be inspired with ideas for creating your family tree
- And Much Much More!
Bonus to the "Unleash Your Creativity"
Title: Sell Your Greeting Cards At Craft Shows
Getting yourself started -
The Fast Way!
Finding the right craft show - This is so important if you want to achieve maximum sales.
The Booth Basis PLUS Making Sales at Craft Shows - The Simple Secrets Your Need To Know!
Bonus to the "How To Start Your Own Greeting Card Business"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
17 Crafts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $133.80)
just for $21.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc