Title: How To Make Fork Bracelets and Necklaces
Join professional jewelry maker Maryann Cherubino as she shows you the EXACT procedure she uses to make beautiful fork bracelets and necklaces.
What Forks To Use
Knowing what forks to use is very important. Some forks bend much easier than others and are ideal for fork bracelets. Learn which types are the best.
Preparing the fork the proper way will make sure that your bracelet has that glimmering, polished look in the end. Maryann goes over her technique for preparing the fork the right way.
Having the right tools is crucial if you want to turn out stunning products. Learn what the pros use for getting that perfect bracelet every time!
Bending The Fork
You can fumble around for months trying to figure this part out, or you can let Maryann show you how it's done. Years of experience speak to you to give you the training you need to bend like a pro!
Making a Necklace
Learn how to make matching necklaces too!
Finding The Perfect Stone
Finding the perfect stone or jewel to put into your bracelet is an art in itself. Learn how to get the perfect match between fork and jewel to make them combine into a complete, stunning piece of jewelry!... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Profitable Crafts Mega Package
Author: Chuck Smith
"Have You Ever Wondered How Much More Enjoyable Your Life Could Be if You Started Your Very Own Craft Business?"
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive
- How to host the perfect home craft party
- Quickly create small gift items that are cheap to make but sell like blockbusters (and drive higher-paying customers to your booth)
- Slash costs on your raw materials while maintaining the quality of your products
- Convert these two types of shoppers into customers for life, and the kind of shopper who will waste your time
- Crowd your craft fair booth with paying customers - and stock your booth with products that sell
- Avoid hidden fees that some business owners may try to stick you with (even when they know they shouldn't)
- How to approach storeowners so they are begging to sell your products for you
- The secret to selling your products -- even if you have no pre-made inventory!
- Implement this simple tactic before every show and you will increase your profits by as much as 300%
- The simple 12 step system to effectively market your craft designs - and find out if your designs will sell before investing too much
- Use your home computer to self-publish your own designs quickly and affordably
- Two affordable programs that make catalog creation a breeze -- no need for expensive
Title: Hot Soap Making - The Complete Guide
Author: Rene Whitlock
"How Would You Like To Create All Natural Organic Soap that You Can Use In Just A Few Days. A Faster And Better Way To Make Real Soap Is Available For You Now!"
With my Complete Hot Soap Making Guide, you will be making beautiful hand crafted soap using completely natural ingredients right away.
Through this ebook, you will discover:
- Find out where to get a main ingredient absolutely FREE!!!
- You can make a beautiful lime essential oil soap with a swirl of powdered lime leaves that maintain their beautiful color and scent.
- You will see in the guide exactly what the soap will look like at every stage. I have left nothing out.
- Money saving tips on where to get all your ingredients and tools. You will be able to get supplies quickly and easily. You can get everything you need close by. ItÃ¢€™s easier than you think.
- Cold process soap making has a lot of limitations. Finally you do not have to use fragrance oils anymore!! You can use pure essential oils to keep your soap all natural and healthy. Many essential oils cannot survive the cold process.
- The surprising truth about one of your key oils.
- You will be able to use your amazing natural soap in just a few days. Your skin will
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Macrame Secrets Revealed
Author: Emma Ripley
Hands Up If You Want 56 FREE Macrame Patterns - Then Be Taught How To Become A Macrame Expert!
I’ll show you bit by bit 56 various macrame patterns from macrame knots, macrame plant hangers, hammocks, dresses, bracelets & cushion covers, plus lots and lots more.
Let me give you an example as to what you can expect from “Macrame Secrets Revealed”.
- Master various macrame knots! There is such a variety that many seasoned macrame experts will not have seen these!
- REVEALED! How simple it is to get started! With Macrame Secrets Revealed, you'll be producing macrame knots within minutes. There is no frustrating steep learning curve here!
- Loads of Pictures! as well as detailed instructions. Pictures are easier to comprehend than just plain words, so a combination of pictures and words are used to ensure that you fully understand how each pattern is made!
- Once you have finished producing your macrame product, find out how you can preserve it so that it lasts through the ages! Its the little things that make all the difference!
- Huge Savings! Find out to make complex products within minutes. I'm talking about handbags, macrame plants hangers, beach bags, shopping bags. Imagine the money you can save when you can create your own cool items!
- I will show you macrame patterns that can be created into jewellery (i.e. necklaces, bracelets or earrings etc).
- I have spend 40 years
Title: Make Cardboard Furniture
- What do you offer us?
I offer you the opportunity of getting to know the tips and tricks needed to make unique pieces of furniture. I will explain how to obtain a robust design, what types of cutting tools are available and the related costs. With only few steps you will be able to design and build them yourself. In addition, you will discover how you can make waterproof and washable cardboard furniture.
- What will I find in this ebook?
You will find detailed explanations, techniques, a list of tools, practical advice and examples to create beautiful furniture made of cardboard.
- Is cardboard-made furniture resistant?
Depending on the technique you decide to use, you can obtain resistant structures with a unique design. You can place a big television on the furniture or can even be seated on it without altering its structure at all.
- Do I need much space to make this type of furniture?
Cardboard furniture can be designed, assembled and painted at home.
- Do I need to buy tools or equipment?
This manual will explain how to build furniture without the need of sophisticated equipment. There is only one element that you cannot miss: your imagination!
- Is painting easy to remove?
In case you get dirty when
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Patchwork & Quilting Business
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Simply the Biggest and Best Business Guide to Making Money From Your Patchwork and Quilting Skills and Knowledge
What Martha Learned ...
So this is what Martha learned, and you will too with my two books which tell you exactly how to:
- write simple but powerful business plans and financial plans
- create your own special niche with dazzling recycled patchwork furniture
- introduce your own new fabric range or import specialty fabric from an exotic country
- get just the right sort of insurance for your business needs and not get ripped off
- find sources of cheap or free fabrics for your products
- develop course materials and market your own special quilting classes
- make at least $100 per hour with specialist quilting services
- thoroughly research a range of market niches and decide what will be the most profitable
- sell your products on eBay and ETSY so that you get the most money for them
- match your own skill set with the perfect sort of business for you to run
- learn the essential details of how to run shopping tours and craft retreats
- target a specific market and have customers queuing up for more of your products
- bring in thousands of dollars per day with other businesses directly related to patchwork and quilting
Title: Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers
Author: Anna Lyons
"Here's The Proven System Helping Scrapbookers Organize Their ENTIRE Photo Collection In Just 7 Days Without The Headache...And It'll Work For You Too, No Matter How Many Photos You've Got!"
After Hours Of Research I Finally Found The Secret To Photo Organization WITHOUT The Stress...
Within the first few pages, you'll discover what type of organizer your are, and then you'll get exact recommendations on how to organize, store and back up your photos
crapbookers have very different uses for our photos. That's why Stress Free Photo Organization is the best ebook for you. Because it is written by scrapbookers FOR scrapbookers.
"Here's How Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers Can Help You!"
- You’ll discover the power of digital tagging and how it can help you find any photo from any event on your computer in seconds (it’s EASY to set up, and it means you’ll never have to spend ages looking for that perfect photo ever again leaving you more time to scrap!)
- The BEST storage options for your photos (we rip apart the pros and cons of all the storage solutions and show you which ones are perfect for your personality and budget)
- In the first couple of pages take the organiser profile quiz to discover what type of organiser you are so you can follow our exact recommendations for you! (making organization even EASIER and more natural for your personality).
- Discover the 3 nasty
Title: Scrapbooking Master Class
Author: Irene Tan
"Do You Recognize any of These Things Being True Sometimes?"
- You don’t know how to start or where to start a scrapbook Project
- You lack the confidence to learn or try new techniques in scrapbooking
- You find yourself at a loss for ideas or inspiration to scrap
The scrapbooking secrets of one of the world’s top pro scrapbookers. Get behind the scenes and discover how she creates her works of art.
Irene Tan reveals her secret techniques and ideas, and takes you behind the scenes to share her experiences and insights.
Read in detail all the tools, materials, techniques, and concepts she uses... so you can use it all to follow, copy, and learn from the wisdom and knowledge of one of the world’s top professional scrapbookers and teachers.
This book shares with its readers a rare glimpse into the creativity and talent of Irene Tan, a world-class scrapbooker, designer, and teacher.
Read and learn as she discusses the finer points of working with acrylic, inks, paints, and other mediums.
Irene encourages experimentation, and you will see the results in this book as she practices what she preaches.
- You will learn how to conquer your fear and avoid getting confused by new products and projects.
- You will learn how Irene Tan finds ideas and inspiration for new projects.
- You will be encouraged to try different
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Resist Silk Painting Secrets
Others Will Beg You to Sell Your Works Even if You don’t Intend to… when They See Silk Paintings and Wear that YOU Make with our Indepth Silk Painting Video Course!
- A course of 5 main videos:
- Stretching the silk. Universal method that we use;
- Picking an idea and rendering it on silk;
- Resist outlining;
- Painting basics, tricks and final painting touches;
- Fixing colors into the silk.
- All other content that will be available for free users only in the future;
- Cruatial silk painting questions answered and updated over time;
- Additional videos with more ideas and advices;
The Reasons why You should Try or Master Silk Painting!
Just in case you’re not sure you need this
- Compared to other crafts or arts it is very easy to begin;
- You will create usable art. Not something that is put onto a shelf and forgot (various wear, paintings);
- Silk painting can be single or group activity. You are able to work on single cloth together with your family or friends adding a bit of everyone’s heart into it;
- It is quite easy to sell originally painted scarves, shawls or other wear;
- You can bring your kids, they get easily attracted by silk painting;
- What is a better gift than a personalized item
Title: Envelope Making Guide
If you love card making, then you will probably love making handmade envelopes!
This Envelope Making ebook covers everything you will need to know about making envelope patterns and more.
- Learn how to make your own envelope patterns
- Best types of adhesives to use when making envelopes
- Creative ways to use your handmade envelopes
- Six ready-to-use envelope patterns - including two envelope patterns sized perfectly for gift cards
- Best types of adhesives to use when making envelopes
- Fun types of papers to use when making envelopes
- An easy method for making envelope liners
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
17 Crafts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $133.80)
just for $21.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc