Are you looking for crafts that really sell?
Do you want to earn more money with the crafts you already make?
I can show you which crafts sell best ~~ and why!
I've prepared a long list of good selling crafts and the types of places that repeatedly buy them.
So, whether you're looking for a craft that sells easily or you already have a favorite craft and you're looking for people to buy them, you've come to the right place.
Thousands of people around the country are making money with crafts working from home.
(I'm one of them.)
We're making items that people want to buy.
You, too, can make money offering customers what they're looking for.
Handmade crafts and unique gifts are ALWAYS in demand!
These are the 43 chapters you'll get just in the main ebook.
- You are not an assembly line -- but repetition brings perfection.
- Working with wood.
- Who are the frequent gift givers?
- When to consign. When not to.
- What size should the item be? Why size matters.
- Using a portfolio and scrapbook to get future sales.
- Using Internet keyword tools to find a good selling craft.
- The Trouble with 'rent-a-booth' craft outlets.
- Starting with a craft idea THEN looking for outlets.
- Solving the difficulties of working at home.
- Solving the 'key-stoning' problem.
- Selling your items to many outlets.
- Selling your crafts on eBay.
- Selling other people's handmade items.
- Selling on the internet. Having your own website.
- Selling at home shows, product shows and art shows.
- Repeat business and finding similar outlets.
- Problems are meant to be solved. Solutions to seven the most common problems.
- Matching handmade items to customers.
- Looking past the ordinary -- making something unique.
- Looking for outlets BEFORE deciding what to make.
- Keeping records.
- Finding crafts to make and sell.
- Earning money as a crafter by teaching and publishing.
- Determining what sells -- and why.
- Determining the price of your handmade item.
- Customizing your creation to fit the situation. Working in a variety of mediums.
- Customized logos, badges and coats of arms.
- Customers -- who are they? Why family and friends pose a unique problem and what to do about it.
- Customers -- how do you reach them?
- Creating a new product. Getting started or getting better.
- Crafters verses craftsmen -- how to increase your profits.
- Considering time and materials.
- Beware of the biz-ops!
- Better ways of selling at craft shows.
- A word about business cards.
- A word about advertising.