"It's Here and You Could Be Reading It 30 Seconds From Now!"
Do you want to know how to turn your hobby into a business? Are you interested in selling your crafts at crafts shows? Or do you just want to make a little bit of 'fun money' for the crafts you make?
If I could provide you with craft show tips that will get you well on your way to successfully selling your goods, would you be interested?
I've put together a brand new ebook that you can read on your computer, or you can print out and read anywhere. It's called Craft Show Success Secrets.
Here is just a sample of what you'll find inside:
- Types of craft shows
- How much money was spent buying crafts in the US
- Two factors that contribute to crafting success
- How many craft shows in the US per year
- The Art of Customer Service
- 8 tips for buying crafts supplies
- Tips for finding out what people will pay for a craft
- The demographics of crafters
- Selling your crafts on the Internet
That's a lot of information already, but it doesn't end there. This easy-to-read ebook is full of information on pricing your crafts, selecting the right craft shows and tips on setting up your booth at a show. Here's more of what you can find in Craft Show Success Secrets:
- Planning your shows in advance
- The top 10 craft shows in the US
- 9 factors to evaluate your craft
- Information on licensing
- How to set the 'mood' in your craft booth
- Patenting a craft
- Conducting market research for your crafts
- 5 tips for a successful craft business
- Why you should start at local craft shows