"A top resource for targeting and entering the pharmaceutical sales industry."
Cracking the Code to Pharmaceutical Sales examines key areas relevant to job seekers with their sights set on the pharmaceutical industry. The ebook offers an in-depth look at pharmaceutical sales, e.g. examining the industry for longevity and interviewing pharmaceutical recruiters, plus including several resume examples that have landed individuals high-paying positions with pharmaceutical companies.
Pharmaceutical recruiters and industry insiders provided their expertise to this publication.
You'll receive details and answers pertaining to ...
- The bare-minimum requirements for a career in pharmaceutical sales.
- Salary information for pharmaceutical sales positions and other potential obstacles.
- Is it is true that those wanting into the field to have a pleasing appearance?
- Characteristics that pharmaceutical companies seek with potential candidates.
- Also included you'll learn how to improve your objective or summary statement, what's acceptable in a resume, important keywords to improve your interview rate with pharmaceutical companies and recruiters, and how soft skills come into play.
- Also included you'll find a thorough list of interview questions, specific to pharmaceutical companies, and strategies for answering them. You won't make it through the interviewing gauntlet without viewing this extensive list of interview questions first.
- Also included are resume examples! The best part of the ebook, in my opinion. Seeing what others have done with their resumes that landed them a pharmaceutical rep position ... now that's worth the price of admission right there!
- Also included an extensive list of sales organizations, forums, job banks, and pharmaceutical companies (complete with URL), so your job search gets the boost that it desperately deserves.
- Advice for individuals wishing to transition into the industry.