HOW TO keep living in the face of a GREAT LOSS
Coping with Grief - Start Healing Your Grief Today
In this ebook You will find
- Social interaction - learn how to maintain your friendships and deal with social groups whilst you are grieving.
- Medical Support - know when to seek medical or professional psychological support, or to encourage your loved ones to do so.
- Real, Practical Information - The things you need to know and understand to help you better cope with grief and loss.
- Cultural Awareness - understand how persons from different cultures and different religious backgrounds react to, and deal with, loss and grief. Know that each person's approach is right for them, and their background.
- How to support loved ones and friends - learn how to support your family and friends without letting your stress and emotional reactions damage your relationships.
- Emotional Processes - learn how your mind deals with, and processes loss.
All of this in one easy to read package, which you can just download and use in the privacy of your own home, with no need to expose your very personal grief to a therapist, or even to your family, until you are ready.
Inside "Coping with Grief" You will find all the information with will help you understand and learn
- what to expect and how to react to a family member or friend suffering grief and loss.
- ways coping with grief and loss;
- what are the social and family issues;
- why you feel and react as you do, and how to cope with that.
- what are physical impacts of grief;
- how different cultures express and deal with grief;
- what are the emotional impacts of grief;
- why grieving people act the way they do;
- ways of dealing with the practical issues;
- what are the stages of grief;
- how to be kind to yourself as you grieve
"Coping with Grief" provides YOU the information that you need to understand yourself, regain control of your life and choose the best way for you to recover from grief and loss.