Title: Memory Lane Meals
Author: Patti Winker
"A Collection Of Recipes Celebrating Cozy Meals From Days Gone By"
In these days of the drive-thru and prepackaged ready-to-eat food, it's hard to imagine our young people will have the same memories. That's a shame. And that's why I'm sharing this collection of old fashioned meals with you.
- Meals should be remembered.
- Meals should be served up in big bowls and plates, not cardboard boxes.
- Meals should be celebrated.
The moment you open Memory Lane Meals, you'll discover why warm, welcoming meals are so important to our daily lives. You'll discover how simple it is to prepare the kinds of meals that we grew up with, even in today's fast-paced world.
Check Out Some Of The Things You'll Discover Inside To Get You Cookin' Like the Ol' Days
- How to enjoy those fancy coffee drinks and other beverages without leaving the comfort of your kitchen table.
- How to stock your pantry with homemade convenience foods we grew up with WITHOUT all the mysterious additives found in store-bought.
- Recipes our mothers passed around at school picnics, potlucks, and card clubs for generations.
- Real honest-to-goodness Hors D'oeuvres from back in the day when people actually said the word 'Hors D'oeuvres' – not appetizers, not snacks.
- Those big, bountiful breakfast and brunch dishes that you just don't see today anymore.
- And then there are the desserts... from a... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Protein Packed Pancakes
Author: Poppy Locks
40 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Morning Off Right!
- A short guide to eating a macro based diet
- Includes step by step instructions and pictures of the finished recipe ready to eat.
- PLUS a FREE Donut Recipe
Remember waking up Saturday mornings to the smell of a BIG breakfast? Eggs, bacon, and a HUGE plate of fluffy pancakes was a weekend staple in our house growing up. Wouldn't it be great to still wake up to that EVERY morning?! NOW YOU CAN!!
This eBook will show you step-by-step how to make PERFECT protein packed pancakes that melt in your mouth and keep you full and satisfied for hours.
- See how using protein powder will help you hit your daily macro goal.
- Learn how to substitute different flours to fit your carbohydrate and fiber needs.
- Learn how to add unique flavors to your morning stack without added sugar or carbs!
All of the recipes in this eBook can be made ahead of time!
Just heat your stack, add your toppings and you're ready to go!
Title: Paleo Happiness Cookbook
Author: Anthony Biggs
Do you want loads of energy, to lose weight, sleep well, have smooth, clear and younger looking skin, increased brain function, reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, lean and mean muscles and to be super healthy?
With over 200 practical and easily to follow recipes in this book you will be able to achieve many of these wonderful benefits of following the paleo diet.
The Paleo diet is not a fad diet that promises instant weight loss or a flat stomach, the Paleo diet is a way of life, mimicking what our ancestors ate over 12,000 years ago.
So what can I eat on the Paleo diet?
- Meat - This includes beef, chicken, pork and lamb. The leaner, the better!
- Fruit - Fruit has long been recognized as a major source of vitamins and minerals and reduces the risk of some chronic diseases.
- Eggs - The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a range of 18 vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables - Eating a diet rich in foods containing fiber, as contained in some vegetables, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Seafood - Fish and Shellfish are probably the most Paleo friendly and are loaded with healthy Omega-3.
- Healthy Fats and Oils - Fat is an important part of any healthy diet, the RIGHT fat that is!
- Spices - Certain spices have the ability to lower bad cholesterol thus improving heart function and others
Title: Master the Art of Bread Making
Author: Brenda King
So here's what you'll discover in my "Master the Art of Bread Making - The Easy Guide to Better Bread" ebook:
- About the sticky business of dough;
- A step by step method to measure ingredients properly;
- Which utensils to buy when getting started with bread making;
- Using your bread machine to create many other special treats for the whole family such as specialty breads, sweet breads, festive breads, cakes and jams;
- Deciding whether to use a bread machine or your oven;
- Getting started with bread making;
- Special bread making recipes for the whole family;
- Bread Baking Glossary - a comprehensive glossary of bread making terms;
- Understand the magic properties of yeast and other ingredients;
- Favorite quotes about bread to accompany each chapter;
- Common mistakes with making bread and how to avoid them;
- Health benefits of making your own bread;
- Features to look for when shopping for a bread machine;
Much, much, more!
Title: Delight Your Taste Buds and Heal Your Body
This eCookbook contains 33 anti-inflammatory, allergen-free, paleo-friendly, real food-containing, flavors are out of this world, gotta have it for dinner TONIGHT, kind of recipes.
- Want to spice up dinner? How about Carnitas Deliciosas or Lamb and Cauliflower Rice Collard Wraps with a side of Crispy Coconut Plantains?
- Bored with breakfast? How about a Banana Bonanza Parfait.
- Top your salads with Tantalizing Tahini Dressing and wrap it all up with Coconut Cream Pie.
- How about a Tropical Cinn-Almond Smoothie or a Hot Date? Are you drooling yet?
- I didn’t forget about snacks.
All this yummy food and more....
Title: The Basics of Grilling
Discover Simple Recipes for Mouth Watering, Steaks, Chicken, Fall Off The Bone Ribs, Sides, Even Desserts So Tasty You'll Be the Envy of the Neighborhood...."
- Do you want to grill... but don't actually know much about it?
- Amazing grilling recipes so tasty your guests will line up for seconds and talk about it for weeks?
If so, then you've come to the right place!
Today I'm Going to Share With You my secrets to the simplest and tastiest Grill recipes. Here's just a glimpse of what you'll discover.......
- Grilled vegetarian main courses so everyone can enjoy.
- How to prepare and cook the perfect steak, ribs, & chicken.
- Grilled side dishes.
- Finally show off your new skills with grilled deserts. Your guest won't know what hit their taste buds.
- Drinks that complement grilled foods on a summer day.
This is Not Like Any Other Guide You've Read On Grilling It's taken my years of going to grilling classes reading grilling and BBQ cookbooks, trial and error to find the easy good recipes that will amaze you and your guests.
You can simply purchase "The Basics of Grilling" and learn in an hour or two how to grill like the pro's. I've Poured My Life into this Book and I Know You'll Love it...
Title: The Complete Beef Cookbook
Are you tired of the same old dinners each week?
Well, guess what? You can enjoy delicious new dinner recipes with this complete collection of mouth-watering beef recipes.
These easy-to-follow beef recipes are fool proof and are guaranteed to become dinner favorites!
When it comes to cooking, it is easy to fall into a rut. That is why I put together this collection of my favorite beef recipes.
With this collection of recipes, you can deliver great-tasting, healthy dishes to your dinner table on a regular basis. I have included everything from quick and easy dinners to special occasion entrees.
In this ebook you will find all of my favorite beef recipes, packed with over 150 of the best dishes. In The Complete Beef Cookbook you will find delicious recipes for any occasion. All the recipes are neatly organized so that you can easily browse for the perfect dish.
- Barbecue Ribs
- Perfect Beef Tenderloin
- Beef & Noodle Casserole
- Beef Stroganoff
- Beef Burgundy
- Beef Jerky
- Mexican Style Short Ribs
- Beef Fajitas
- Best Beef Gravy
- Beef & Broccoli
- Sesame Beef
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Beef Curry
& Over 150 More Beef Recipes!
How would you like to come home this evening to a dinner of Perfectly Seasoned Porterhouse Steak? Or how about Teriyaki Beef, Beef
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Caveman Paleo Recipes
How You Can Lose Lots Of Weight Very Quickly On The Paleo Diet WITHOUT Starving Yourself, Exercising Like Crazy, Feeling Deprived, Or Spending A Fortune!
I’ll tell you the basic idea behind the Paleo diet, the science behind why people lose so much weight on it, and why they’re able to KEEP the weight off.
See, the basic idea behind Paleo is simply this: our bodies are not designed to handle all the stuff we have in our modern diet. Modern man (homo sapiens) has been around for 200,000 years, and for almost all of that time, we didn’t even have farms, let alone grocery stores.
As I’m sure you can see by now,The Paleo diet isn’t just a great way to lose weight. It’s also a great way to ensure a proper balance of nutrients. Here are just a few of the health benefits you’ll get in addition to losing that all that fat:
- Better sleep
- More stamina
- Better mental health
- Better athletic performance
- Tons of energy
- Fewer allergies and colds
- Better mental performance
- Libido (not-fun fact for you men: the more grain you consume the smaller your testicle size— I’m not kidding, the University of Missouri in the U.S. did a study)
- Lower risk of diabetes
- MUCH lower risk of all other health problems associate with being overweight (stroke, heart disease, high blood pressure, and even
Title: Summer Eats - Paleo Recipes & Clean Cocktails
Paleo Bullies Look Away! We've got drinks!
Summer Eats is about more than just tasty recipes, though there are plenty within these pages. It was inspired by and created with friendship and fun in mind. In fact, this ebook was a collaboration with my best friends, each of us bringing a unique talent to the table. From the plate to the glass to the design, every page is filled with personality and of course a delicious offering. Based on the paleo diet, every recipe is soy, dairy, grain-free and gluten free, and avoids the use of processed ingredients without avoiding serious flavor and fun!
Summer Eats is a true labor of love and friendship. We took it so seriously that we all even got "HFF" tattoos! Celebrate with us WITHOUT giving a second thought about whether the ingredients on your plate or in your glass are deviating from your clean eating lifestyle. With Summer Eats you can eat clean, drink clarified and crush life. You know the motto, #eatplaycrush!
Title: Hangi Guide Official
Author: Neville Rangi-Tane Pettersson
How To Cook a Hangi the Traditional Maori Way.
Your search for quality Hangi information is over! You’ve found it! The Complete NZ Hangi Guide is the MOST comprehensive Hangi resource available.
The really good news is that I videoed the whole thing and took heaps of notes! Since then I’ve done loads of Hangi's on my own and I’ve learn from my own mistakes. So NOW I’ve written this Hangi Guide, especially for you guys! It includes all of the important information that you won’t find anywhere else, but you NEED to know! Such as:
- Maori Hangi - The size and shape of your Hangi basket is VERY important! All the info is in here plus I’ll also tell you the best places to buy them.
- Hangi Cooker - Not ALL soil is created equal! I’ll tell you how to carefully choose your Hangi spot and what type of earth is the best for putting down your Hangi.
- How To Make A Hangi - Hangi rocks are probably the most important factor in your Hangi success. I’ll tell you the geological classification of the rocks you’ll need including full high-resolution colour pictures so you can identify the right Hangi stones easily.
- Hangi Sacks, Cloths and Tools - An exact list of the necessary materials you’ll need including dimensions, how many you’ll need and where you can find them.
- Wood - You’ll discover which wood gives the best taste. Plus I’ll tell you the
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
114 Cooking ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $710.95)
just for $30.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc