Title: Gluten Free Get-Togethers
Author: Mary Blackburn
Gluten Free Entertaining - It Can Be Done!
This cookbook is a direct result of re-learning how to cook and bake without wheat, rye, and barley, or any product that contained any type of derivative of those grains, over the past 22 years
The food in this cookbook was food that I enjoyed before I was diagnosed with celiac disease. I decided that I wanted to eat as normal as possible. So I set about to make my favorite recipes not only gluten free, but so tasty that my friends and family would never guess that they were eating gluten free!
Soon your kitchen will be producing...
- Banana Bread!
- Pumpkin Muffins!
All Gluten Free :)
You'll find a variety of recipes, from appetizers to take-a-long casseroles to breads and desserts plus my personal tips and tricks that will put you at ease.
My great recipes and years of gluten free cooking know how will take all of the stress out of your gluten free party planning.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 50 Raw Desserts
Author: Carolyn Hanson
Eat Fudge and Lose Weight?
Discover The Secret To Eating Tasty Snacks and STILL Eat Healthy.
I used to think that eating healthy food meant swearing off sweet treats, snacks and desserts. But a chance meeting with a very special plate of fudge opened my eyes to an amazing way to combine my fitness goals with my favorite foods.
I became so committed in fact that as I set about creating these no bake, sugar free, gluten free easy to make desserts, I couldn't stop.
This 2-Volume Set of 50 Raw Desserts is your one-stop resource for delicious, healthy, guilt-free snacks that you can eat every day and STILL eat healthy.
My recipe ebooks are the best way to feed your snack urge without impacting your weight loss and fitness goals, and without sweating over a hot stove.
Are you ready to put yummy snacks and treats back into your life without compromising your fitness goals?
- If you're ready to put a smile on your face and healthy snacks into you mouth WITHOUT cooking
- If you're sick of feeling guilty every time you indulge yourself with a little snack
- If you love fudge, pie, cookies and more
Then You Are EXACTLY The Person I Wrote "50 Raw Desserts" For!
Title: Beer Brewing Made Easy
Author: Jake Evans
“Would You Like to Know How to Brew Great Beer in 3 Easy Steps? I'll Show You With Step-By-Step Video Instructions!”
- You are an experienced brewer who wants to take his brewing skills to the next level?
- Ever wanted to make your very own great-tasting beer?
Well, you are in luck, for I will guide you step-by-step on how to become a master brewer - even if you are a complete beginner and have no idea what brewing is about.
With Beer Brewing Made Easy, you will be able to create an unlimited number of beer types - by modifying the ingredients and their quantities.
In Beer Brewing Made Easy you will:
- Get a step-by-step guide which includes video instructions - it can't get any easier.
- Discover your unique knack for brewing delicious beer, even if it's your first time.
- Learn all about the three different methods to homebrew.
- Understand the proper way to clean and sanitize all brewing equipment.
- Get detailed information on the different ingredients and equipment needed to brew - all the ingredients and equipment used are very easily accessible.
- Get to know my personal techniques to master the art of brewing beer in the shortest time without compromising its quality.
- Create your very own beer so that it tastes just the way you want it - home brewing opens the door to an unlimited number of beer varieties!
- Make great tasting
Title: Steve Reeves Hercules Cookbook
Author: George Helmer
The new Steve Reeves Hercules Cookbook is packed with photos, insider stories about Steve Reeves, and of course, his favorite recipes.
Inside, you will have instant access to incredible information about nutrition, health, fitness, and so much more that you will never find anywhere else.
- Find out about how I found Steve's personal copies of these books and how I noticed that he underlined several vital sections. You will learn exactly what he underlined and the page numbers for easy reference
- Learn about the 3 forgotten books from the 40's and 60's that Steve used to put together his plan… that is just as relevant today as they were back then
- Steve's exact 100% natural “Competition Diet” he ate each day when he was training for competitions. Full breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinners down to the exact measurement of each ingredient
- Ultra-fast muscle building secrets: Discover the framework of the never-before-revealed muscle building diet and foods Steve ate that allowed him to gain 19 pounds of muscle in a three week period (Privately, this was referred to the Mr. Universe Diet)
- Discover a little-talked about liquid that Steve drank daily with nearly every meal and swore by
- You'll get the full recipes for meals like: the muscle-building omelet, hamburger steaks, Pompeii garlic chicken, steak, the Hercules salad, side dishes and yes, even desserts
- Specific seasonal
Title: Easy Breakfast Bites
Are Your Breakfasts Dead Boring?
Need Fresh Ideas To Keep Your Diet Interesting & Supercharge Your Day!
Here’s the solution…
Your Essential Guide To A HUGE Breakfast Menu Selection
- A huge variety of satisfying and tasty breakfast options to get you through the day
- Over 60 new, healthy, delicious recipes for breakfast
- Easy 1, 2, 3 Step by Step instructions – literally anyone can cook these breakfasts
- Loads of super fast meal options - over 20 meals you can make in 10-20 minutes flat!
- 4 divine cereals - who said you had to give up porridge on a grain free diet?
- Plenty of variety that everyone will love
This clear, practical, go-to reference eCookbook is focused on helping you develop easy breakfast options to help you keep life interesting and energize your day.
It contains full color photographs on almost every recipe across more than 65 pages
- A huge selection of omelet fillings
- A variety of breakfast cereals
- Breakfast bakes and cakes
- A huge selection of egg muffins
- Easy egg dishes
- Stuffed mushrooms
- And the list goes on…
- Strawberries and cream pancakes
Over 60 delicious breakfast options to choose from!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals
Author: Diana Keuilian
Your family is more important to you than anything, which is why you’ve decided to implement some changes into mealtime. Whether your motivation is weight loss, diabetes prevention, heart disease prevention or simply overall health and well being, you’ve come to the right place.
HREE REASONS WHY YOUR FAMILY NEEDS THIS EBOOK:
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals are naturally fiber rich and full of flavor. They’re never prepared with artificial flavors or chemically enhanced like most store bought foods.
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals have been designed with fat burning ingredients in every recipe so that you can lose the unwanted weight and get back to looking and feeling the way you’ve always wanted.
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals are naturally lower in calories, carbohydrates, and fats and have greater amounts of bio-available nutrients so that your family gets all of the flavor without getting fat or bloated.
You’ll also get my in-depth book on the insider’s guide to REAL Food Living and in it you’ll learn…
- The 5 FATTENING ingredients lurking in your kitchen cupboard at this very moment. Found on page 14.
- The 3 reasons that you should NEVER order off a kid’s menu again. Check page 10 of Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals explains the shocking reason why.
- Learn how to instantly tell if your olive oil is real and healthy
Title: Eat Curry Eat Clean
Here’s 90 Delicious and Highly Nutritious Curry Recipes That Not Only Taste Fantastic But That You Can Actually Eat While Following Dax Moy’s Elimination Diet!
If you are a curry lover, it’s easy to feel deprived when you start out on a new health kick. You really WANT to stay on track yet you’re worried that you’ll be limited to bland, boring, flavourless gruel that’ll have you ditching your diet and going back to square one, right?
I’ve always been a big curry fan yet always knew that while what I was eating tasted great, much of the time it was taking me in the exact opposite direction to where I wanted to go in terms of looking and feeling at my best.
Everyone I’ve shared the recipes with has agreed so, finally bending to peer pressure I’ve decided to share the recipes here in my new Eat Curry, Eat Clean cooking ebook.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Memory Lane Meals
Author: Patti Winker
"A Collection Of Recipes Celebrating Cozy Meals From Days Gone By"
In these days of the drive-thru and prepackaged ready-to-eat food, it's hard to imagine our young people will have the same memories. That's a shame. And that's why I'm sharing this collection of old fashioned meals with you.
- Meals should be remembered.
- Meals should be served up in big bowls and plates, not cardboard boxes.
- Meals should be celebrated.
The moment you open Memory Lane Meals, you'll discover why warm, welcoming meals are so important to our daily lives. You'll discover how simple it is to prepare the kinds of meals that we grew up with, even in today's fast-paced world.
Check Out Some Of The Things You'll Discover Inside To Get You Cookin' Like the Ol' Days
- How to enjoy those fancy coffee drinks and other beverages without leaving the comfort of your kitchen table.
- How to stock your pantry with homemade convenience foods we grew up with WITHOUT all the mysterious additives found in store-bought.
- Recipes our mothers passed around at school picnics, potlucks, and card clubs for generations.
- Real honest-to-goodness Hors D'oeuvres from back in the day when people actually said the word 'Hors D'oeuvres' – not appetizers, not snacks.
- Those big, bountiful breakfast and brunch dishes that you just don't see today anymore.
- And then there are the desserts... from a... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Protein Packed Pancakes
Author: Poppy Locks
40 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Morning Off Right!
- A short guide to eating a macro based diet
- Includes step by step instructions and pictures of the finished recipe ready to eat.
- PLUS a FREE Donut Recipe
Remember waking up Saturday mornings to the smell of a BIG breakfast? Eggs, bacon, and a HUGE plate of fluffy pancakes was a weekend staple in our house growing up. Wouldn't it be great to still wake up to that EVERY morning?! NOW YOU CAN!!
This eBook will show you step-by-step how to make PERFECT protein packed pancakes that melt in your mouth and keep you full and satisfied for hours.
- See how using protein powder will help you hit your daily macro goal.
- Learn how to substitute different flours to fit your carbohydrate and fiber needs.
- Learn how to add unique flavors to your morning stack without added sugar or carbs!
All of the recipes in this eBook can be made ahead of time!
Just heat your stack, add your toppings and you're ready to go!
Title: Paleo Happiness Cookbook
Author: Anthony Biggs
Do you want loads of energy, to lose weight, sleep well, have smooth, clear and younger looking skin, increased brain function, reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, lean and mean muscles and to be super healthy?
With over 200 practical and easily to follow recipes in this book you will be able to achieve many of these wonderful benefits of following the paleo diet.
The Paleo diet is not a fad diet that promises instant weight loss or a flat stomach, the Paleo diet is a way of life, mimicking what our ancestors ate over 12,000 years ago.
So what can I eat on the Paleo diet?
- Meat - This includes beef, chicken, pork and lamb. The leaner, the better!
- Fruit - Fruit has long been recognized as a major source of vitamins and minerals and reduces the risk of some chronic diseases.
- Eggs - The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a range of 18 vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables - Eating a diet rich in foods containing fiber, as contained in some vegetables, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Seafood - Fish and Shellfish are probably the most Paleo friendly and are loaded with healthy Omega-3.
- Healthy Fats and Oils - Fat is an important part of any healthy diet, the RIGHT fat that is!
- Spices - Certain spices have the ability to lower bad cholesterol thus improving heart function and others
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
114 Cooking ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $710.95)
just for $30.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc