Title: Build Your Own Barbecue Smoker
Author: Paul Jones
Use my easy to follow homemade BBQ smoker plans and build your own smoker this coming weekend.
Right this minute you can download them to your computer, print them and get started. You get:-
- Video guides
- A full set of drawings with measurements
- Comprehensive work instructions explaining every step
- A list of the tools required
- A full bill of materials
- Tips and techniques to help you along the way
With these homemade BBQ smoker plans friends and family will marvel at your ability to produce great tasting BBQ from your own hand built smoker.
- Make Your Own Delicious Hot Or Cold Smoked Food
- Don't Waste Money Buying A Smoker
- Enjoy The Satisfaction Of Knowing That You Built It & Cooked It Yourself
I've specially designed my homemade BBQ smoker plans so that anyone can build a smoker in just one weekend. And yes, I do mean anyone!
You can see from the list of chapters that everything is laid out in a structured fashion so you can easily read chapter by chapter as your project comes to life.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Best Salads
Are you tired of the same old boring salads?
We are all trying to eat a little better these days. Fresh salads are a great way to eat healthier. The Best Salads features over 175 great-tasting salad recipes.
This collection of easy-to-follow salad recipes are creative, flavorful and so good for you!
When it comes to eating health, it is easy to fall into a rut. That is why I put together this collection of my favorite salad recipes.
With this salad recipes, you can create great-tasting, healthy dishes for any time of day. I have included everything from quick and easy lunch salads to gourmet salads that can be serves as an entree.
In this recipe ebook you will find all of my favorite salad recipes, packed with over 175 of the best salad dishes. In The Best Salads you will find delicious salad recipes for any occasion. All the recipes are neatly organized so that you can easily browse for the perfect salad.
- Baby Greens with Oranges & Olives
- Antipasto Salad
- Beet Salad with Spring Greens & Walnuts
- Cucumber Salad
- Cajun Chicken Salad
- Crab Salad Lettuce Cups
- Garbanzo & Rice Salad
- Eggplant Salad
- Grilled Tuna Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Louisianna Shrimp Salad
- Potato Salad Surprise
- Tabouleh Salad
- Southwestern Pasta Salad
- Taco Salad
- Zesty Tomato
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Cheesecake Lovers Cookbook
CHEESECAKE LOVERS...THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!
You've been warned . . .
Cheesecake is a Rich and Delicious Melt In Your Mouth Dessert! Smooth and Sinful, cheesecake is the most tasteful and unforgettable way to end a dinner meal. Now with the Cheescake Lovers Cookbook, you can easily treat yourself to a delicious homemade slice of heaven or try some of these gourmet cheesecake recipe ideas with friends or family.
This Wonderful Collection includes 90 cheesecake recipes that are sure to delight your senses.
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
- Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake
- Creamy Chilled Cheesecake
- Arizona Sunset Cheesecake
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Supreme
- Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Chocolate Orange Supreme Cheesecake
- Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- Cocoa-Nut Meringue Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
- Tuscan Cheesecake
- Cheddar Chili Cheesecake
- Another Chocolate Cheesecake
- Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake
- Banana Cream Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- A Masterpiece Cheesecake
- Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
- Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie with Pecan Sauce
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Win Cooking Contests
What you will learn in the “How to Win Cooking Contests” eBooks:
- Top Ten Traits of Contest Winners
This eBook comes with a BONUS guide outlining the Top 10 Traits of Contest Winners and how you can further develop your skills too!
- How to Choose the Best Contests for You
EBook will show you how to uncover them and use them to your fullest potential.
- How to Be Organized Like a Pro!
Have you heard of mise en place? Well, if not, you're going to learn how this professional kitchen philosophy can focus your organizational talents and elevate you to Grand Prize Winner status!
- The Best Ways to Format a Recipe Submission
Learn how to format your contest entries to stand out from the rest!
- Where to Find Creative Recipe Inspirations
From family recipes, magazines, photos, books and online resources, you will discover where to find your winning inspiration.
- Photography Tips for Fabulous Photos
Food Photography is an art, and with the eBook you'll be able to stage your photo entries like a professional and make your food look fantastic.
- Where to Find the Best Online Recipe Contests
You will receive the BONUS guide on how to win online recipe contests and the best part is that you can start entering contests TODAY!
- Why You Should Create a Cooking Contest “Brand”
The “How to Win Cooking Contests” eBook
Title: Eat Curry Eat Clean
Here’s 90 Delicious and Highly Nutritious Curry Recipes That Not Only Taste Fantastic But That You Can Actually Eat While Following Dax Moy’s Elimination Diet!
If you are a curry lover, it’s easy to feel deprived when you start out on a new health kick. You really WANT to stay on track yet you’re worried that you’ll be limited to bland, boring, flavourless gruel that’ll have you ditching your diet and going back to square one, right?
I’ve always been a big curry fan yet always knew that while what I was eating tasted great, much of the time it was taking me in the exact opposite direction to where I wanted to go in terms of looking and feeling at my best.
Everyone I’ve shared the recipes with has agreed so, finally bending to peer pressure I’ve decided to share the recipes here in my new Eat Curry, Eat Clean cooking ebook.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Memory Lane Meals
Author: Patti Winker
"A Collection Of Recipes Celebrating Cozy Meals From Days Gone By"
In these days of the drive-thru and prepackaged ready-to-eat food, it's hard to imagine our young people will have the same memories. That's a shame. And that's why I'm sharing this collection of old fashioned meals with you.
- Meals should be remembered.
- Meals should be served up in big bowls and plates, not cardboard boxes.
- Meals should be celebrated.
The moment you open Memory Lane Meals, you'll discover why warm, welcoming meals are so important to our daily lives. You'll discover how simple it is to prepare the kinds of meals that we grew up with, even in today's fast-paced world.
Check Out Some Of The Things You'll Discover Inside To Get You Cookin' Like the Ol' Days
- How to enjoy those fancy coffee drinks and other beverages without leaving the comfort of your kitchen table.
- How to stock your pantry with homemade convenience foods we grew up with WITHOUT all the mysterious additives found in store-bought.
- Recipes our mothers passed around at school picnics, potlucks, and card clubs for generations.
- Real honest-to-goodness Hors D'oeuvres from back in the day when people actually said the word 'Hors D'oeuvres' – not appetizers, not snacks.
- Those big, bountiful breakfast and brunch dishes that you just don't see today anymore.
- And then there are the desserts... from a... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Protein Packed Pancakes
Author: Poppy Locks
40 Delicious Recipes to Start Your Morning Off Right!
- A short guide to eating a macro based diet
- Includes step by step instructions and pictures of the finished recipe ready to eat.
- PLUS a FREE Donut Recipe
Remember waking up Saturday mornings to the smell of a BIG breakfast? Eggs, bacon, and a HUGE plate of fluffy pancakes was a weekend staple in our house growing up. Wouldn't it be great to still wake up to that EVERY morning?! NOW YOU CAN!!
This eBook will show you step-by-step how to make PERFECT protein packed pancakes that melt in your mouth and keep you full and satisfied for hours.
- See how using protein powder will help you hit your daily macro goal.
- Learn how to substitute different flours to fit your carbohydrate and fiber needs.
- Learn how to add unique flavors to your morning stack without added sugar or carbs!
All of the recipes in this eBook can be made ahead of time!
Just heat your stack, add your toppings and you're ready to go!
Title: Paleo Happiness Cookbook
Author: Anthony Biggs
Do you want loads of energy, to lose weight, sleep well, have smooth, clear and younger looking skin, increased brain function, reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, lean and mean muscles and to be super healthy?
With over 200 practical and easily to follow recipes in this book you will be able to achieve many of these wonderful benefits of following the paleo diet.
The Paleo diet is not a fad diet that promises instant weight loss or a flat stomach, the Paleo diet is a way of life, mimicking what our ancestors ate over 12,000 years ago.
So what can I eat on the Paleo diet?
- Meat - This includes beef, chicken, pork and lamb. The leaner, the better!
- Fruit - Fruit has long been recognized as a major source of vitamins and minerals and reduces the risk of some chronic diseases.
- Eggs - The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a range of 18 vitamins and minerals.
- Vegetables - Eating a diet rich in foods containing fiber, as contained in some vegetables, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Seafood - Fish and Shellfish are probably the most Paleo friendly and are loaded with healthy Omega-3.
- Healthy Fats and Oils - Fat is an important part of any healthy diet, the RIGHT fat that is!
- Spices - Certain spices have the ability to lower bad cholesterol thus improving heart function and others
Title: Master the Art of Bread Making
Author: Brenda King
So here's what you'll discover in my "Master the Art of Bread Making - The Easy Guide to Better Bread" ebook:
- About the sticky business of dough;
- A step by step method to measure ingredients properly;
- Which utensils to buy when getting started with bread making;
- Using your bread machine to create many other special treats for the whole family such as specialty breads, sweet breads, festive breads, cakes and jams;
- Deciding whether to use a bread machine or your oven;
- Getting started with bread making;
- Special bread making recipes for the whole family;
- Bread Baking Glossary - a comprehensive glossary of bread making terms;
- Understand the magic properties of yeast and other ingredients;
- Favorite quotes about bread to accompany each chapter;
- Common mistakes with making bread and how to avoid them;
- Health benefits of making your own bread;
- Features to look for when shopping for a bread machine;
Much, much, more!
Title: Delight Your Taste Buds and Heal Your Body
This eCookbook contains 33 anti-inflammatory, allergen-free, paleo-friendly, real food-containing, flavors are out of this world, gotta have it for dinner TONIGHT, kind of recipes.
- Want to spice up dinner? How about Carnitas Deliciosas or Lamb and Cauliflower Rice Collard Wraps with a side of Crispy Coconut Plantains?
- Bored with breakfast? How about a Banana Bonanza Parfait.
- Top your salads with Tantalizing Tahini Dressing and wrap it all up with Coconut Cream Pie.
- How about a Tropical Cinn-Almond Smoothie or a Hot Date? Are you drooling yet?
- I didn’t forget about snacks.
All this yummy food and more....
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (504)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
114 Cooking ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $710.95)
just for $30.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc