Title: Gluten Free Get-Togethers
Author: Mary Blackburn
Gluten Free Entertaining - It Can Be Done!
This cookbook is a direct result of re-learning how to cook and bake without wheat, rye, and barley, or any product that contained any type of derivative of those grains, over the past 22 years
The food in this cookbook was food that I enjoyed before I was diagnosed with celiac disease. I decided that I wanted to eat as normal as possible. So I set about to make my favorite recipes not only gluten free, but so tasty that my friends and family would never guess that they were eating gluten free!
Soon your kitchen will be producing...
- Banana Bread!
- Pumpkin Muffins!
All Gluten Free :)
You'll find a variety of recipes, from appetizers to take-a-long casseroles to breads and desserts plus my personal tips and tricks that will put you at ease.
My great recipes and years of gluten free cooking know how will take all of the stress out of your gluten free party planning.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free
I Am Here To Tell You About This Amazing Secret To A Yummy And Healthy Chocolate That Makes Great Desserts, Treats & Snacks!
They Are Also Vegan And Vegetarian Friendly
There Are Over 70 Raw Chocolate Recipes
These original chocolate recipes have all the delicious flavor, smoothness and decadence of what you love about chocolate but with an amazing twist. Read on this will blow you away.
The Truth About Store-Bought
- Refined sugar is so bad for the body that it is often referred to as “white death”.
- Because most store bought chocolate is roasted, processed, sweetened with sugar and has added chemicals the nutritional value falls alarmingly short.
- Sugar has a very high GI rating (Glycemic Index) which means it quickly and dangerously raises our blood sugar levels when eaten. This can contribute to such disorders as Syndrome X and Type 2 diabetes.
- It has also been linked to premature ageing, weight gain and high blood pressure.
- Sugar is harmful to the body as it destroys the immune system, draws minerals out of the body and causes dehydration.
- Refined sugar is highly addictive, that’s why you find yourself at 4 pm pacing around saying to yourself “I’m not going to eat that chocolate bar”. But you inevitably give in to temptation, feel guilty and end up hating yourself.
- Adding milk products to chocolate
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 50 Raw Desserts
Author: Carolyn Hanson
Eat Fudge and Lose Weight?
Discover The Secret To Eating Tasty Snacks and STILL Eat Healthy.
I used to think that eating healthy food meant swearing off sweet treats, snacks and desserts. But a chance meeting with a very special plate of fudge opened my eyes to an amazing way to combine my fitness goals with my favorite foods.
I became so committed in fact that as I set about creating these no bake, sugar free, gluten free easy to make desserts, I couldn't stop.
This 2-Volume Set of 50 Raw Desserts is your one-stop resource for delicious, healthy, guilt-free snacks that you can eat every day and STILL eat healthy.
My recipe ebooks are the best way to feed your snack urge without impacting your weight loss and fitness goals, and without sweating over a hot stove.
Are you ready to put yummy snacks and treats back into your life without compromising your fitness goals?
- If you're ready to put a smile on your face and healthy snacks into you mouth WITHOUT cooking
- If you're sick of feeling guilty every time you indulge yourself with a little snack
- If you love fudge, pie, cookies and more
Then You Are EXACTLY The Person I Wrote "50 Raw Desserts" For!
Title: Beer Brewing Made Easy
Author: Jake Evans
“Would You Like to Know How to Brew Great Beer in 3 Easy Steps? I'll Show You With Step-By-Step Video Instructions!”
- You are an experienced brewer who wants to take his brewing skills to the next level?
- Ever wanted to make your very own great-tasting beer?
Well, you are in luck, for I will guide you step-by-step on how to become a master brewer - even if you are a complete beginner and have no idea what brewing is about.
With Beer Brewing Made Easy, you will be able to create an unlimited number of beer types - by modifying the ingredients and their quantities.
In Beer Brewing Made Easy you will:
- Get a step-by-step guide which includes video instructions - it can't get any easier.
- Discover your unique knack for brewing delicious beer, even if it's your first time.
- Learn all about the three different methods to homebrew.
- Understand the proper way to clean and sanitize all brewing equipment.
- Get detailed information on the different ingredients and equipment needed to brew - all the ingredients and equipment used are very easily accessible.
- Get to know my personal techniques to master the art of brewing beer in the shortest time without compromising its quality.
- Create your very own beer so that it tastes just the way you want it - home brewing opens the door to an unlimited number of beer varieties!
- Make great tasting
Title: Easy Breakfast Bites
Are Your Breakfasts Dead Boring?
Need Fresh Ideas To Keep Your Diet Interesting & Supercharge Your Day!
Here’s the solution…
Your Essential Guide To A HUGE Breakfast Menu Selection
- A huge variety of satisfying and tasty breakfast options to get you through the day
- Over 60 new, healthy, delicious recipes for breakfast
- Easy 1, 2, 3 Step by Step instructions – literally anyone can cook these breakfasts
- Loads of super fast meal options - over 20 meals you can make in 10-20 minutes flat!
- 4 divine cereals - who said you had to give up porridge on a grain free diet?
- Plenty of variety that everyone will love
This clear, practical, go-to reference eCookbook is focused on helping you develop easy breakfast options to help you keep life interesting and energize your day.
It contains full color photographs on almost every recipe across more than 65 pages
- A huge selection of omelet fillings
- A variety of breakfast cereals
- Breakfast bakes and cakes
- A huge selection of egg muffins
- Easy egg dishes
- Stuffed mushrooms
- And the list goes on…
- Strawberries and cream pancakes
Over 60 delicious breakfast options to choose from!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals
Author: Diana Keuilian
Your family is more important to you than anything, which is why you’ve decided to implement some changes into mealtime. Whether your motivation is weight loss, diabetes prevention, heart disease prevention or simply overall health and well being, you’ve come to the right place.
HREE REASONS WHY YOUR FAMILY NEEDS THIS EBOOK:
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals are naturally fiber rich and full of flavor. They’re never prepared with artificial flavors or chemically enhanced like most store bought foods.
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals have been designed with fat burning ingredients in every recipe so that you can lose the unwanted weight and get back to looking and feeling the way you’ve always wanted.
- Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals are naturally lower in calories, carbohydrates, and fats and have greater amounts of bio-available nutrients so that your family gets all of the flavor without getting fat or bloated.
You’ll also get my in-depth book on the insider’s guide to REAL Food Living and in it you’ll learn…
- The 5 FATTENING ingredients lurking in your kitchen cupboard at this very moment. Found on page 14.
- The 3 reasons that you should NEVER order off a kid’s menu again. Check page 10 of Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals explains the shocking reason why.
- Learn how to instantly tell if your olive oil is real and healthy
Title: Build Your Own Barbecue Smoker
Author: Paul Jones
Use my easy to follow homemade BBQ smoker plans and build your own smoker this coming weekend.
Right this minute you can download them to your computer, print them and get started. You get:-
- Video guides
- A full set of drawings with measurements
- Comprehensive work instructions explaining every step
- A list of the tools required
- A full bill of materials
- Tips and techniques to help you along the way
With these homemade BBQ smoker plans friends and family will marvel at your ability to produce great tasting BBQ from your own hand built smoker.
- Make Your Own Delicious Hot Or Cold Smoked Food
- Don't Waste Money Buying A Smoker
- Enjoy The Satisfaction Of Knowing That You Built It & Cooked It Yourself
I've specially designed my homemade BBQ smoker plans so that anyone can build a smoker in just one weekend. And yes, I do mean anyone!
You can see from the list of chapters that everything is laid out in a structured fashion so you can easily read chapter by chapter as your project comes to life.... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Win Cooking Contests
What you will learn in the “How to Win Cooking Contests” eBooks:
- Top Ten Traits of Contest Winners
This eBook comes with a BONUS guide outlining the Top 10 Traits of Contest Winners and how you can further develop your skills too!
- How to Choose the Best Contests for You
EBook will show you how to uncover them and use them to your fullest potential.
- How to Be Organized Like a Pro!
Have you heard of mise en place? Well, if not, you're going to learn how this professional kitchen philosophy can focus your organizational talents and elevate you to Grand Prize Winner status!
- The Best Ways to Format a Recipe Submission
Learn how to format your contest entries to stand out from the rest!
- Where to Find Creative Recipe Inspirations
From family recipes, magazines, photos, books and online resources, you will discover where to find your winning inspiration.
- Photography Tips for Fabulous Photos
Food Photography is an art, and with the eBook you'll be able to stage your photo entries like a professional and make your food look fantastic.
- Where to Find the Best Online Recipe Contests
You will receive the BONUS guide on how to win online recipe contests and the best part is that you can start entering contests TODAY!
- Why You Should Create a Cooking Contest “Brand”
The “How to Win Cooking Contests” eBook
Title: Eat Curry Eat Clean
Here’s 90 Delicious and Highly Nutritious Curry Recipes That Not Only Taste Fantastic But That You Can Actually Eat While Following Dax Moy’s Elimination Diet!
If you are a curry lover, it’s easy to feel deprived when you start out on a new health kick. You really WANT to stay on track yet you’re worried that you’ll be limited to bland, boring, flavourless gruel that’ll have you ditching your diet and going back to square one, right?
I’ve always been a big curry fan yet always knew that while what I was eating tasted great, much of the time it was taking me in the exact opposite direction to where I wanted to go in terms of looking and feeling at my best.
Everyone I’ve shared the recipes with has agreed so, finally bending to peer pressure I’ve decided to share the recipes here in my new Eat Curry, Eat Clean cooking ebook.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Memory Lane Meals
Author: Patti Winker
"A Collection Of Recipes Celebrating Cozy Meals From Days Gone By"
In these days of the drive-thru and prepackaged ready-to-eat food, it's hard to imagine our young people will have the same memories. That's a shame. And that's why I'm sharing this collection of old fashioned meals with you.
- Meals should be remembered.
- Meals should be served up in big bowls and plates, not cardboard boxes.
- Meals should be celebrated.
The moment you open Memory Lane Meals, you'll discover why warm, welcoming meals are so important to our daily lives. You'll discover how simple it is to prepare the kinds of meals that we grew up with, even in today's fast-paced world.
Check Out Some Of The Things You'll Discover Inside To Get You Cookin' Like the Ol' Days
- How to enjoy those fancy coffee drinks and other beverages without leaving the comfort of your kitchen table.
- How to stock your pantry with homemade convenience foods we grew up with WITHOUT all the mysterious additives found in store-bought.
- Recipes our mothers passed around at school picnics, potlucks, and card clubs for generations.
- Real honest-to-goodness Hors D'oeuvres from back in the day when people actually said the word 'Hors D'oeuvres' – not appetizers, not snacks.
- Those big, bountiful breakfast and brunch dishes that you just don't see today anymore.
- And then there are the desserts... from a... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
114 Cooking ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $710.95)
just for $30.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc