Title: Easy Panini Recipes
Author: Sabrina Rocca
Discover the Secrets to Making Delicious, Gourmet, Mouth-Watering Panini in Minutes!
Tantalize Your Taste Buds and Get a Taste of Europe's Most Delicious Panini While Saving Money With Easy to Follow Gourmet Recipes You Can Make at Home.
Make Gourmet Panini For Your Friends and Family Today
By downloading a copy of "Easy Panini Recipes" you will have the following advantages:
- Save Time and Stress. No need to worry about what to put in your panini. We've taken the guess work out of the equation. You will have over 50 easy to follow recipes so there is no need for you to stand at an open fridge, wasting electricity and time stressing over what to put in your panini.
- Creating Family Time. Panini are so easy to make that preparing them can be a family affair. Everyone can pick a recipe and make their own panini or with one recipe, everyone can be involved in preparing lunch or dinner. And of course, eating the panini together is the best part!
- Save Money. Think of all the money you'll save making dinner at home. You will save hundreds of dollars by staying home and making great tasting panini that everyone will enjoy.
- Individual Recipe Pages. Each recipe is on a separate page which will allow you to print only the recipe you want or the entire ebook. Another advantage to individual pages is that you can simply have one page at a time beside you while you're cooking. With old-style, bulky
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Secrets of Chinese Cooking
Stop struggling trying to cook Chinese meals the hard way.......
"They all laughed when I said I could cook a traditional chinese meal.......but when they sat down to eat the compliments rolled in!"
The 'art' of chinese cooking is described in detail from page 6 onwards in the ebook along with methods of cooking and the modern equivalents you can use.
In fact you can even impress your friends and family reciting traditional Chinese terms used in the cooking!
In Flavoring, you'll discover.........
- When to use them
- What are the best flavorings to use
- Did you know that Garlic and Ginger have mystical properties in Chinese cooking according to ancient writings.....
- How to include them in your meals. Get this wrong and you could end up with a bland tasting dish
A good Chef will not be satisfied to produce dishes which tickle only the palate, they should gladden the eyes and their names should please the ears as well!!
The 'Secrets of Chinese Cooking will show you....
- Understand the Chinese 12 rules of 'Table Etiquett' that was translated from the Chinese classic 'Book of Etiquette' originally written over 3000 years ago!
- How to lay your table in a traditional
Mouth-Watering Fair Recipes
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Mouth-Watering Fair Recipes
"Eveybody Love's The Fair,Everyone Love's Fair Food. Now You Can Make The Same Exact Foods That You Can Only Get At The Fair..."
With "Mouth-Watering Fair Recipes" You Get Over 100 Delicious and Tranitional Fair Recipes...
Inside the pages of Mouth-Watering Fair Recipes, you will find delicious and traditional state and county fair recipes as well as a selection of unique variations like:
- All American County Fair Prize Winning Chili
- Candy-Coated Popcorn (Summer Fair Popcorn)
- County Fair Banana Cream Pie
- Ohio State Buckeye Candy
- Fair Funnel Cakes
- Vermont State Police Pears
- Empire State Muffins
- Virginia State Peanut Soup
- Silver State Brownies
- State Fair Potato Salad
- New York State Apple Pie
- A Plus Fair Corn Dogs
- Caramel Sause
- Blazing Brownies
- Spicy Peanut Dip
- Barbecue Sauce
- Old-Fashioned Sausage and Peppers
- Tex-Mex Won Ton Appetizers
- State Fair Hot Dog
- West Virgina State Fair Winning Egg Custard Pie
- State Fair Fresh Lemonade
- Party Fair Meat Balls
- State Fair Caramel Corn
- Mom's County Fair Sweepstakes Winning Lemon Meringue Pie
- Johnny Kaw Fair Sloppy Joes
- Kentucky State Fair Favorite Cake
- Harvest Fair Chili
- County Fair
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Frugal Moms Guide to Once a Month Cooking
Discover Frugal Mom's Proven System for Once a Month Cooking and Simplify Your Life
If you are working harder and enjoying your family less...
...could be you are spending extra time in your kitchen that could be better spent enjoying your life.
Meal time is simple because you have a freezer full of meals
Picture the same busy day again, but now when you open the freezer it is stacked with meals that are already prepared. You simply select a meal, put it in the oven, and dinner is taken care of.
How can you get a freezer full a meals? By doing once a month cooking. Once a month cooking is where you take one day a month to prepare all of the meals your family will eat for a month, and freeze them.
You will have more free time every day
Let's face it - we're busy. With all the stuff we have going on every day like kids, work, taking care of the house, cooking meals, and caring for our families, there never seems to be enough time to do the things we want to do.
Save money with once a month cooking and frugal recipes
Perhaps you've heard of once a month cooking and would like to try it, but you don't know how to begin. No worries. Frugal Mom's Guide to Once a Month Cooking will teach... Click here to read the full description!
Generations of Recipes
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Generations of Recipes
SALAD AND SALAD DRESSINGS
For Appeal To The Appetite
Chill ingredients before mixing - except for molded salads.
Provide tartness in the body of salad or dressing.
Use salad greens other than lettuce sometimes. Have you tried chicory, escarole, endive, kale, spinach, dandelion greens, romaine, watercress, and Chinese cabbage?
Sprinkle orange, lemon, lime, or pineapple juice on fruits that may turn dark - apples, peaches, and bananas, for instance.
For tossed green salads, tear greens in fairly large pieces or cut with scissors. Larger pieces give more body to the salad.
Prevent wilting and sogginess by drying the greens used in salads, draining canned foods well before adding to salad, using just enough salad dressing to moisten. For raw vegetable salads, add dressing at the last minute.
1. Sliced pineapple, apricot halves, sweet red cherries.
2. Watermelon balls, peach slices, orange slices.
3. Grapefruit sections, banana slices, berries or cherries.
4. Grapefruit sections, pared apple slices.
5. Peach slices, pear slices, halves of red plums.
6. Pineapple wedges, banana slices, strawberries.
7. Cooked dried fruit, white cherries, red raspberries.
Fruit and Vegetable Combinations
1. Shredded raw carrots, diced apples, raisins.
2. Sliced or ground cranberries, diced celery and apples, orange
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Become a Vegetarian
"Want To Know How To Become Vegetarian In A Way That Doesn't Torture Your Taste Buds While Allowing You To Experience A Greater Amount Of Energy Just Like You Had As A Kid?"
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "How to Become Vegetarian":
- Worried that you'll miss meat? Learn the difference between psychological and physiological meat cravings and how to deal with them, so you don't feel guilty, deprived or downright miserable.
- Learn the difference between a vegetarian, a vegan, a pescatarian and an ovo-lacto vegetarian, so you can choose which path you want to take and why
- How to Cook with 'fake' meat so you can eat your favourite 'meat' dishes such as lasagne, shepherd's pie and sausages
- Find out where to get all the protein you need and how much we actually need (less than meat promoters would have you believe!) No more worrying about not getting enough protein.
- "Whaddya mean cheese is NOT vegetarian?!" Cheese usually contains slaughter by-products but find out about vegetarian cheese and how to ask for it next time you're in the supermarket.
- Critical steps you must know for becoming vegetarian which you can start doing immediately. This means you can start on the path to vegetarianism today!
- Enjoy the summer barbie like never before with recipes for vegetarian barbecue food.
- 7 life-changing
Title: Wrath of the Kitchen King
Arriving from the far north, taking revenge on low cooking skills, both in game and in the real world...
The Ultimate Combination of WoW Cooking Guide and Real World Cookbook!
Two Books in One
You get the in-game cooking guide and the real world cookbook. One of the discoveries you'll make in the cookbook is just why anyone would want to eat Deep Run Rat? Well, just try the Deep Run Rat Kabob and you'll find out!
Some of the other recipes for your real kitchen:
- Nothern Stew
- Tracker Snacks
- Conjured Muffins
- Galgar's Cactus Apple Surprise
- Fillet of Redgill
- All the recipes have been tested by real people after having been made in a real, household, kitchen. Let me tell you that we really enjoyed the testing!
- Real pictures of real food - In some food photography the food is "enhanced" by various means to look far better than it does in real life. All the pictures on this page, and in our books, are reals pics of the real food. Your cooking will look just as good
- Monster Omelet
- Deep Run Rat Kabob
- Metal Gear Solid fans will finally be able to try out the Russian Rations and see if they're really up to snuff
- Over 60 recipes in all!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Indian Curry Manual
Author: Puneet Aggarwal
The Secret to perfect Homemade Indian food...
Learn the ancient secrets...
In Less than 10 steps, every time!
Inside this cook book, you'll learn...
- Curry 101 - The four primary components of every curry. Get these right, and there is a whole world of curry out there for you to explore!
- The great secrets of curry making, including spices, thickening agents, and flavors!
- Dozens of easy Indian recipes - all with a gourmet, restaurant flavor!
- Rice cooking secrets - these tips will help you make better rice, every time!!
- How to use spices, what their Indian names mean, and how to make your own Masalas (or spice blends) at home!
- Where the word curry comes from... And it's not what you think! This will open up a whole new world of curried possibilities for you!
- The 9 step method to perfect curry, every time! Using these simple steps, you can even invent your own recipes!
Title: Yeast Diet Cookbook and Meal Planning Guide
"Here are the Exact Recipes, Food Lists, and Yeast Killing Tips That I Personally Used To Rid My Body Of Excess Yeast Without Prescription Medicine....100% Guaranteed!"
Here is What You Get In The Yeast Diet Cookbook & Meal Planning Guide:
- The Proven Information I Used To Successfully Complete The Yeast Diet -
- The 10 categories of foods to avoid at all costs on the yeast diet.
- Common side effects of the yeast diet including what to expect your first few days.
- My collection of over 125 delicious yeast eliminating recipes and food ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - including all my favorites!
- Listing of snacks (my personal favorite) to eat when the sugar cravings hit - you can't have chocolate but you can have this....
- Tips on where to find the yeast free bread you can have without ruining your diet and how to make your own!
- The supplements to use on the yeast diet and where to find them.
Title: 100 Healthy Raw Snacks and Treats
Would you have thought uncooked snacks and desserts made from raw healthy ingredients could look and taste fantastic? Well, they can!
After I finished my healthy home-made snack food investigation, I narrowed down my recipe list to the Top 100 Healthy Raw Snacks and Treats, and put them all in an easy-to-follow recipe book.
These are the perfect recipes for woman, men, and children too. They are simple to make, don't take very much time. This means you can have delicious and nutritious snacks headed towards your mouth any time you want them.
And remember -- I'm NOT talking about rabbit food here!
Each of the 100 recipes in my ebook at guaranteed mouth-watering. Plus there are no chemicals and no added sugar. What's more, these treats are so easy to make that even your children can whip some up for their school lunch every day!
So you think that healthy can't be delicious too? Check these recipes out:
- Cherry Choco Cookie
- Freezer Cookies
- Ginger Snap Bars
- Caramel Dream Bars
- Frozen Vanilla Bliss
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Almond Cookies
- La La Lemon Chia Bars
- Chocolate Gogi Lemon Bar
- And, of course, the one that started it all for me: White Chocolate Gogi Fudge
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
114 Cooking ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $710.95)
just for $30.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc