Unaware dog lover was shocked when she was told that she had been unknowingly harming her own dog, by making this dangerous feeding mistake that 99% of dog owners make… Without even knowing
- Learn proven and effective methods that are used by over hundreds of dog lovers to increase their dog’s lifespan and quality of life.
- Find out what this dangerous “feeding” mistake is… and whether you are indirectly harming your dog without even knowing.
- Discover how to save a ton of your precious time and money when it comes to your dog’s food… and still ensure it stays healthy all year round.
You have been feeding your dog with a TON of harmful chemicals and substances that caused him to be in such great pain… And you don’t even know it!
And many of these commercial products available outside contain a truckload of harmful chemicals and preservatives that are damaging (and even deadly!) for a dog’s health.
It was time to find a solution that would allow me to have full control over what I was feeding my dog.
I wanted something that was not only healthy and clean… but also beneficial for my dog’s health
When you use the “Cookbook for Dogs” recipe manual to create meals for your dogs(s)…
- You will be able to increase the lifespan of your dog, and watch it grow strong and healthy… with little illnesses or health problems (which can be pretty costly and emotionally taxing on us dog owners)
- You will be able to massively boost the nutritional content of EVERY SINGLE MEAL that you feed your dog… because the recipes consist of the most natural, healthy, and content-packed ingredients that have been recommended by over dozens of pet dieticians.
- You will have complete control over everything that goes into your dog’s mouth… and you will know that your dog is eating only the healthiest, cleanest, and highest quality of ingredients (no more of those toxic chemicals or preservatives that degrade your dog’s health)
- You can create specific meals and diets for all types of dogs (even if your pet has special diet needs, or is trying to lose/gain weight… You will still be able to find suitable recipes for it. We’ve got you covered every step of the way, with nothing left to chance J)
- You can easily create a healthy and sumptuous meal for your dog, even if you know nothing about pet food
- You will be able to save a ton of money on commercial pet foods, which can equate to massive cost savings over a sustained time period
- You can easily get your dog to eat his/her meals… because our recipes don’t just focus on being healthy and clean, BUT most importantly… they are tasty and will engage the taste buds of your dog like how a Scooby snack engages Scooby doo!
- You can easily come up with recipes and meal plans for any dog… without worrying about specific problems or needs (our recipes are catered to fit dogs of all breeds, shapes, and sizes. Nothing is left out!)
- You will save yourself from a ton of worry and hassle… knowing that your dog is consuming only the cleanest and healthiest foods, and thus will not be affected by any of those dangerous bacteria or harmful substances found in commercial pet meals.
- You will get to enjoy the great joy and satisfaction of seeing your dog feel energetic, healthy, and strong… every single day
This is NOT for:
- People who are lazy, not committed, and not serious about their dog’s health (you see this as just a joking matter… and it’s not an absolute MUST that your dog gets the best food and quality of life)
- People who have dogs but only tend to it once a week (you are someone that either throws the responsibility to your family, or you just find the most convenient way to feed and take care of it)
- People who are irresponsible, and see a dog as “just a pet” that entertains you or helps you to kill time when you’re bored
- People who get dogs just to look “cool” (I’d rather not waste my time with you… and you’d be better off giving the dog to someone else that actually cares)
- People who will not bother to take some time and effort to prepare these healthy meals for your dog… and you’d rather spend a few dollars on commercialized pet food because you are simply “too busy” to care
Alright… you are absolutely serious about your dog’s health and nutrition.