Discover how an innovative methodology and ingenious handbook can help you…
Achieve continuous business improvement Attain sales and marketing excellence Set up, manage and grow a new business
Be an expert consultant to your own business…
“Discover how to use an innovative methodology to continuously improve and grow your business”
Running a business has many problems and challenges. Most of you are either too busy or too confused with information overload to take the time to find an easy but effective way to help your business achieve its full potential.
- buy many books on the subject;
- read a lot of materials on business;
- go to many business seminars;
- listen to friends and associates;
- watch videos by experts;
- hire business consultants;
- even try to fix some one-off problems for your business.
The question is, “How long and how much would that cost you in time, money and effort?” However, there are people who devote their time and effort to research, compile useful information, develop and put together amazing information products to make things easier and less stressful for people like you.
The “Continuous Business Improvement Planning” handbook is one such product. It is also one of a kind, because it does not concentrate on any one part of your business, as you would expect. It covers your entire business.
The actual process itself is in six sections, designed to produce results. You can do it at anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. You can do it in three to five hours maximum, depending on your business type. The more time and care you spend going through the process the more valuable the information about your business you will have.
- This gives an overview of the business and main business objectives; starting with the end in mind.
- This analyses all the main areas of the business. This is where critical issues concerning your business will surface. Checklists, focused questions, tables, guides and examples will help to identify problems, unrealised strengths, hidden opportunities and perceived threats. Each time you address a critical issue, you achieve an improvement. Over time and addressing other issues, continuous improvement is assured.
- This develops action plans to address the critical issues.
- This schedules implementation of action plans and monitors progress.
- This addresses financial management matters.
- This involves writing and reviewing the Business Improvement Plan
What are the outcomes from using this methodology?
After you have been through the process, addressed questions that only you can answer and identified critical issues for action, you will:
- have relevant information to continually improve and grow the business;
- have a goldmine of valuable information you never had before;
- be able to develop a solid blueprint to take your business to new heights;
- have acquired skills and knowledge that you probably dreamed of;
- have an information database to develop funding requests and other plans;
- be able to use your expertise repeatedly as your business grows;
- be able to easily apply the process to one business after another.