Title: How to Master CCNP TSHOOT
100% up-to-date for the CCNP V2.0 TSHOOT 300-135 exam.
- Do you want to know what tools and techniques you can use to make troubleshooting a lot easier?
- Interested to pass the TSHOOT exam and become CCNP certified?
- Are you wondering what the best method is to troubleshoot network problems?
How to Master CCNP TSHOOT will teach you how to troubleshoot any network problem and how to pass the TSHOOT exam!
Chapters in How to Master CCNP TSHOOT
- Troubleshooting Methodologies: How should we troubleshoot and what is the difference between the top-down, bottom-up, “shoot from the hip” and other troubleshooting techniques.
- Network Maintenance: How we should deal with structured and interrupt-driven tasks and the different maintenance models like FCAPS, ITIL, TMN and the Cisco Lifecycle Services.
- Tools for Troubleshooting: The must know tools that every master troubleshooter has to understand. I will show you things like logging, SNMP, configuration archives, port mirroring and much more!
- Troubleshooting OSPF: How to fix broken OSPF neighbor adjacencies and what to do when LSAs are missing.
- Troubleshooting EIGRP: What prevents EIGRP from becoming neighbors and learning networks and how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting BGP: I’ll teach you how to troubleshoot BGP and why some prefixes show up in the BGP table but not in the routing
Title: Laptop Repair Video Course
If you want to learn how to fix laptops, you've come to the right place. Thousands of people have taken this easy-to-learn video course prior to you, and are successfully replacing notebook parts and restoring the life and their laptop once and for all.
Most of our students had little to no experience when they started. This means anyone can learn how to do this. All you need is the right instructors demonstrating how to do everything in hands-on, instructional HD videos... aren't you glad you stopped by?! :)
The Laptop Repair Course is an online video training program for people who...
- Desperately need to fix a broken part/component
- Want to upgrade their current laptop rather than spending tons of money on a new one
- Know how to fix desktop computers, but are too intimidated to crack open a laptop enclosure and work inside
- Want to start their own computer repair business
- Want to make some extra money buying, fixing, and selling laptops
- Don't want to shell out hundreds of dollars at a repair shop for one single, little repair
The Laptop course is all about laptop hardware. There are 48 videos - a total of 11 hours of high quality, HD video, that you can watch anywhere with an internet connection.
Learn How to Diagnose Problems
- Power Problems
- Display Problems
- System Problems
- Performance Problems
Ebook Type: Video
Title: How to Master CCNP SWITCH
Author: Rene Molenaar
100% up-to-date for the CCNP V2.0 SWITCH 300-115 exam.
- Have you tried to study by yourself but you didn't like the 1000 page books that make networking look like rocket science?
- Are you looking for a networking job but are they telling you should be CCNP certified?
- Are you unsure if you should buy some switches or use an emulator for your home lab?
CCNP SWITCH is one of the three exams you need to pass in order to become CCNP R&S certified. If you want to become a master in topics like VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree, virtual gateway redundancy and more…How to Master CCNP SWITCH will show you the way!
Chapters in How to Master CCNP SWITCH
- Campus Network Design
- Lab Equipment
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- VLANs (Virtual LANs)
- Private VLANs
- Rapid Spanning Tree
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol
- MST (Multiple Spanning Tree)
- Etherchannel (Link Aggregation)
- Spanning Tree Toolkit
- InterVLAN routing
- SDM Templates
- CEF (Cisco Express Forwarding)
- Gateway Redundancy (VRRP, GLBP, HSRP)
- Switch Security
- High Availability & Switch Virtualization
Title: How to Master CCNA R&S
Author: Rene Molenaar
100% up-to-date for the CCNA 100-101, 200-101 and 200-120 exams.
You can learn everything you need to pass the exam from the comfort of your own chair.
Take the first step to your CCNA certificate today! Get this critical book today, and discover not only how all networking protocols work but also how to configure Cisco networks yourself, how to build your own practice lab and more! So you can pass the CCNA exam on your first try.
Chapters in This CCNA Book
- Basics of Networking
- Lab Equipment
- The OSI-Model
- The Transport Layer: TCP and UDP
- The Network Layer: IP Protocol
- Ethernet: Dominating your LAN for over 30 years
- Introduction to Cisco IOS
- Virtual LANs (VLANs), Trunks and VTP
- Hubs, Bridges and Switches
- Spanning-Tree (STP)
- Etherchannel (Link Aggregation)
- Binary, Subnetting and Summarization
- FHRP (First Hop Redundancy Protocols)
- IP Routing
- Distance Vector Routing Protocols
- EIGRP – Cisco’s Hybrid Routing Protocol
- OSPF – Link-state Routing Protocol
- Security: Keeping the bad guys out
- Wide Area Networks
- Network and Port Address Translation (NAT & PAT)
- Introduction to IPv6
- IPv6 Routing
- IPv6 NPD and Host Configuration
- Virtual Private Networks
- IOS Licensing
Title: You Can Facebook
Author: Ari Freidman
So, Why This Guide?
- Has the basics for beginners and the advanced for those who already know a little
- No computer knowledge needed or assumed
- It takes you step by step through every activity on Facebook
- Easy on the eye visuals to back up each lesson
- A facebook dictionary that puts facebook speak into your language
- No-one gets near your stuff unless you want them to -privacy issues explained and eliminated in a few simple moves
- Written specifically for over fifties
This guide takes all the guess work out of navigating Facebook - its simple tutorials are designed to show you exactly what you need to do to get from A to Z in a flash.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Computer Repair Manual and Business Guide
- "Have you ever wanted to learn to fix computers on your own?"
- "Have you ever wondered how nice it would be to stop getting ripped off by dishonest and untrustworthy computer techs?"
- "Have you ever wanted to have your very own computer repair business?"
Well you have come to the right place at the right time! Our e-book not only teaches you how to fix computers for yourself but it also teaches you how to fix computers for a living!
Computer Repair Manual and Business Guide e-book teaches you all the skills you need to have, all the software and hardware you need to possess to create the ultimate computer repair kit. Equipped with the right software, the right hardware and this ebook, you can start fixing computers TODAY!
Benefits for YOU
- Start making money fixing computers!
- Stop paying for computer repair forever!
- Now anyone can learn to fix computers in just 3 days!
- Start your very OWN computer repair business today!
- Great for beginners, intermediate and advanced users!
Some of the topics covered in this ebook
- The most common PC problems and how to troubleshoot and fix them
- Detailed list of computer repair software and hardware required to fix computers
- How to remove/replace/upgrade hardware on desktop and laptop computers
- How to create a backup clone image of a hard drive and restore/browse the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Augmented Reality
Author: Scott R. Evans
Get a Guided Tour Through the Concepts of Augmented Reality. Don't Be Left Behind, Get Plugged in Now to the Emerging Technology!
The eBook offered by us is about the history, enabling technologies, current developments, industries and applications of Augmented Reality technology along with how you can develop your own simple mobile application.
Augmented Reality A to Z Guide Helps You To Understand How Augmented Reality is Created and Which Applications are Catching On..Upon Download,You'll Receive These Virtually Immediate Benefits!
- Know all about the current developments and what enabling technologies can be leveraged to create functional augmented reality. You may think that software is the only key component to producing Augmented Reality applications, but hardware also plays an important part. Additionally, learn about what types of things can hinder Augmented Reality applications from being useful or functional.
- Learn all about where Augmented Reality came from, how it developed and how it got to where it is today.
- Find out where the trends are currently in development of new Augmented Reality applications. You'll be able in the know with what types of applications are currently in demand.
- Tons of industries are already beginning to embrace Augmented Reality technologies. Know what these industries are, how they're using it and specific examples of the types of applications that are taking
Title: Pain In The Thumb
If you've experienced the nagging pain from texting, typing, using your mobile phone/ipod/blackberry or when playing your favourite video game... and you want to find instant relief from your pain...
You don't have to suffer from the chronic pain you get just from sending a simple text message, typing or using your controller.
Or... from working on your PC/Laptop/Tablet, or using your Mobile Phone or even when playing your favorite game -- any longer...
If you think you may be getting "blackberry thumb", or "ipod finger" problems that are leading to chronic pain...
There is a solution to your pain and it can be relieved without surgery!
Here is just some of what you'll learn when you read the book:
- RSIs develop from small traumas (micro traumas) that occur over time. As each event is so small, the damage may go undetected for years, whilst individuals continue doing the damaging activities -- find out how to tell if you are susceptible to getting RSI and how to prevent it.
- The three main signs of repetitive strain injury (RSI) – and how to quickly and easily recognize each.
- Discover the difference between: Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), Tendonitis (also, tendinitis), Tenosynovitis, Diffuse RSI or non-specific pain syndrome (NSPS), Bursitis, Rotator Cuff Tendonitis and lesser known RSIs.
- Early warning signs of RSI – what to look for in yourself, your family and
Title: How to Excel
Author: Mark Harmon
Thousands of Worked-Out Examples in Excel
- The Excel Statistical Master - Step-By-Step, Complete, and Easy To Understand Advanced Statistics in Excel
- Step-By-Step Optimization With Excel Solver - for anyone who wants to be operating at a high level with the Excel Solver quickly, this is the e-manual for you.
- How To Master Normality Testing - step-by-step instructions showing how to perform a number of well-known Normality tests and how to do them all in Excel.
- How To Master Nonparametric Testing - step-by-step instructions showing how to perform nearly every major type of Nonparametric Test and how to do them all in Excel.
- How To Master Advanced Regression - step-by-step instructions and videos showing exactly how to perform a variety of Advanced Regression techniques and how to do them all in Excel.
- Step-By-Step Advanced ANOVA & ANCOVA - Complete, detailed, and thorough instructions on how to perform ANOVA and ANCOVA on a graduate level in Excel.
- How To Master t Tests - 56 pages of clear and simple yet complete instructions about what t-tests are, how and when to use them, and how to set them up and solve them in Excel.
- How To Master Confidence Intervals - This e-manual will make you an expert on doing both types of Confidence Intervals (intervals of mean and intervals of proportion) and how to set them up in Excel.
- How To Master Hypothesis Testing - This e-manual will make
Title: Tablet Mastered - Step By Step Video Training For The iPad!
Author: Chris Jones
"Unlock All the Powerful Features of Your iPad with Step-by-Step, Beginner-Friendly Video Lessons that Will Turn You into a Tablet Pro in Just 10 Minutes a Day – Guaranteed!"
There’s so much you can do with an iPad:
- Watch movies: All in crystal-clear, premium quality. Take your favorite flicks with you wherever you go!
- Browse the web: Check stocks, join discussions, post on Facebook and Twitter. All the interactive features you get from your desktop PC or laptop are all available on the slim, super-fast iPad.
- Check and send email: No more waiting till you get back home or back to the office to send those important messages.
- Boost your productivity – Stay on track with reminders, appointment calendars, notifications and more...
- Listen to music – Create and share your own interactive playlist, so your favorite tunes are always “on tap”.
In fact, Apple purposefully doesn’t include a user manual in the box with the iPad. Their thinking is that it should be simple and straightforward enough to use without one.
And while that’s a great marketing gimmick – not everyone is a “gadget geek”.
In just 10 minutes a day, you’ll learn how to:
- Listen to or stream music to your stereo! You can listen to music through your iPad and create your own custom playlist with all your favorite songs – or you
Ebook Type: Video
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
24 Computers ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $216.55)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc