Master being funny with women with Comedy Mastery
We've designed our new "Comedy Mastery" course from the ground up to give you the skills you need to be funny so you can be that fun guy that women desire.
We did this by combining three big ideas:
Big idea #1: You have to understand the crucial skills of the stand-up comedian if you want to be funny with women.
- How to use "Stand-up Comic" skills to develop your individual comedy style.
- The "Comedy Mastery" pyramid of Preparation, Practice, and Execution.
- Exactly how to use eye contact, movement and body language when you tell a joke. You can have the funniest material in the world, but if you don't deliver it properly, it will fall on its face.
- The do's and don't's of pre-prepared "canned material." Where to get it, how to practice it, and where and when to use it and not use it with women.
Big idea #2: You have to understand the crucial skills of the Improv Comedian if you want to be funny with women.
- The four-step process of the bantering interaction. You'll always know where you are in the interaction, and what to do next. Nice and simple.
- What banter is, and what it is not (hint: if you're not having fun, it's not banter).
- Specific conversational skills for keeping things light and fun, no matter what she says or does.
- How to approach a woman for the first time using "bantering humor," and how to keep that interaction going, whatever her response.
- How to weave serious topics into your banter.
- How to use "yes/and" to take what she gives you and bounce it back to her in a fun, playful way.
- Plenty of examples, lines you can use, and guidance so you can actually use your new banter skills successfully.
- Using the canned joke, the hypothetical question, the pickup line, the creative misinterpretation, and more in your bantering interactions.
Big idea #3: Skip the long, painful slog of "trial and error" and benefit from our 32 years of dating coaching experience.