What you have here are the closely guarded secrets that I have learned over the years. Just to reiterate. I spent years trying to figure this stuff out and sometimes with great difficulty. But what you'll get with Colossal Public Speaking, is all the tricks which will automatically get you over those hurdles that I had to learn.
Here's just a brief list of the things you'll discover.
- Why trying too hard to please the audience is one of the biggest mistakes a speaker can make
- Why memorising a speech is NOT the way to go
- The big errors speakers make with PowerPoint presentations
- Why you must never mimic other speakers
- Where to put your logo on visual aids. Both novices and experts get this wrong
- Why making mistakes is not the end of the world
- Why the most important thing is to GIVE
- Whether or not you should make jokes, and what to do if they backfire
- The most important emotion you need to connect with
- Why body language is everything, and how to practice using it the right way
- Why you sometimes need to state the obvious
- How to conquer those final fears that'll get in your way
- How to prepare for Q&A's with the toughest audience members