Who else wants to learn the secrets of opening and operating a very profitable coffee shop? If you do, then you MUST read this!
It sounds so simple, does it work?
It Absolutely Works!
- My company's sales increased by 800% in the 2 years after creating a Central Nervous System.
- My mentor became a millionaire by implementing a Central Nervous System in his business.
- The owner of a coffee shop has opened 2 new locations in the past 2 years, each for less than $25,000, as a result of the Central Nervous System.
- Look at franchises! They all operate off of a "core operating system".
A few examples of what you'll discover...
- When you should quit your job.
- When to purchase equipment.
- The single question that can double your profit.
- A sample breakeven anlysis. The marketing secrets which enable rapid growth.
- The absolute best location for your coffee shop.
- The real secret to a profitable menu.
- When & how to hire employees.
- How to detemine if you should leave your job.
- How to keep up with the coffee industry.
- Real-world market statistics answer the question, "Is there room for me?"
- When to sign a lease.
- What equipment you must have and where to get it.
- The #1 principle that will virtually guarantee your success.
- The #1 goal when naming your business.
- How to determine your hours of operation.
- When to begin advertising.
- Where to get the BEST beans.
- What time you should never close.
- 10 low-cost, super-effective marketing methods that create a buzz.
- When to hire a contractor.
- 7 Ways to Get Financing!
- 4 critical issues to arrange before you startup.
- 7 simple ideas for developing your business plan (Central Nervous System).
- The single most important thing to know when purchasing your espresso machine.
- A POWERFUL secret to designing your shop on a shoe-string budget.
- 3 Questions you must know before financing your equipment!
- Discover our best-ever promotional technique.
- A detailed Lease Checklist to ensure you don't forget anything.
- 80 individual steps you need to take to insure your coffee shop is successful.