“Amazingly Simple Techniques And Secrets
To Make It Easy To Knee, Elbow And Slam Your Training Partners And Bigger Opponents In The Muay Thai Clinch!”
Easily tossing and turning him in any position, using his strength and momentum against him, and landing brutal knees and elbows without barely breaking a sweat.
This entire program is designed to help anyone from the little guys to the heavyweights. It will also help all experience levels from complete beginners to the seasoned fighters become kings of the clinch. . Not only is this program practical, but it’s fun, effective and super easy to implement into your training immediately!
- Entering The Clinch Secrets - Fighting in the clinch is one thing, but actually getting inside is a whole other ball game! Learn the secrets of entering the clinch with strikes, fakes and other techniques so you can land killer knees and elbows to put fear into your opponent!
- Sweeps To Slam Your Opponent On His Back - In just a matter of minutes you'll have a whole arsenal of simple, effective and tricky sweeps to start implementing into your Muay Thai arsenal of attacks. With detailed instructions on how to perform each sweep technique correctly, you'll have the power to slam anyone (even the bigger, more athletic guys) on their back!
- Toss And Turn Your Opponent With Complete Control - Being able to control your opponents center of gravity will leave them open for you to land devastating knees and cutting elbows. Not only that, but you'll also be able to use new tricks to slam your opponent hard on his back!
- Mastering Advanced Striking Techniques - Although basic techniques are what you mainly should focus on, it's great to have advanced strikes in your toolbox to whip out when you are feeling confident or want to show off you new found skills. I mean, how badass is it being able to throw jumping spike elbows, flying knees, and spinning elbows?
- How To Develop A Brutal Knees Inside and Outside the Clinch - Knees are one of the most damaging strikes to hit your opponent with, so learning how to throw them with proper technique will be crucial in making the most out of kneeing opportunities. Learn the ins an outs of how to throw knees while you're on the outside AND engaging inside the clinch.
- My Highly Effective Go-To Clinch Sweep! - One of my favorite sweeps that I'm able to slam nearly all my opponents with is one of the simplest to execute! Even though it's easy to learn, it's still super effective inside the clinch during my training sessions and in my fights. If you learn this technique you'll be dropping your training partners the next time you train in the clinch!
- Defensive Tools To Avoid Damage And Gain Superior Position - The clinch can be very frustrating if you are constantly getting tossed, turned, kneed and swept, and that's why learning defensive maneuvers to gain superior position and land your own strikes is key for anyone looking to improve their fight game. It's also a pain in the ass getting your neck yanked every two seconds, and these techniques will break your opponents grip and give you the upper hand!
- Secrets For Exiting/Avoiding The Clinch - Sometimes it's a good idea to avoid getting clinched by an opponent, especially when they happen to have a strong clinch game. And even when your opponent is able to get a hold of you, it's important to know how to exit the clinch properly so you avoid any attacks and deal some major damage of your own!
And much, much more!