Give Me a Week and I'll Show You
How to Eliminate Classroom Discipline Problems Forever
Over the years I have developed a classroom discipline plan which virtually eliminates behavior problems in any classroom. Which of these scenarios would you like to stop right now:
- Old Yeller- you have to yell 'quiet!' several times a class, just to have the noise start simmering again when you start the lesson.
- The Redirector- you end up redirecting students several times until your whole lesson seems like a redirecting class.
- Lost in Space- students are running around the classroom, out of their seats and you have no idea where to start, shouting feebly 'sit down!'
- The Lawyer- students lie to you, saying 'I wasn't talking' or whatever other misbehavior they are doing and you stand there foolishly arguing with them.
- The Inner-City Special- students are entering and leaving the class at will, talking, shouting, listening to Mp3 players and throwing things while you stand there feeling powerless. Otherwise known as 'Invisible Man' (or woman)-it's as if you don't exist.
Which of These Powerful Methods Found Inside My Manual Could You Use to Master Your Classroom Control?
- Mr. Seganti's 10 Classroom Rules (airtight and copyright). Worth the price of the ebook just to know exactly what rules and procedures you need to cover every student loophole and manipulative tactic for a smooth year. Then I will teach you the important part-how to prevent when possible and enforce when necessary.
- What to Do When Administration Doesn't Back You Up. - Feel like your Counselor or Dean doesn't support you? I will let you know exactly what to say to them to have them wishing every teacher used your discipline plan. When they find out how you take the heat off of them they'll love you for it.
- What to do if the class is already out of control- sure, it's best to have these techniques from Day 1. But here's how to achieve these results even after things have gotten out of control.
- 7 Rules for Teachers -These will keep you in the right 'frame' so that you know exactly how to respond to any situation, even if you haven't experienced it before.
- Why you don't have to be 'tough' to achieve this - it is not a matter of being tough but knowing how to apply leverage-remember, a stick can move a boulder if you know where to apply it. I will show you how to get the leverage you need to get the results you want-without being tough or nasty.
- Mr. Seganti's Preventive Medicine-Why wait for the problem to arise? It's not a matter of letting students know your rules but letting them know it's not worth their while to break them-I show you how to keep 80% of your problems from ever occurring.
- Exploding the Myths of Classroom Discipline - Wonder why the things you've been told before don't work? Here's why-I will explain why they don't work and what does work-then take you, step by step, through the process of the successful methods I have used for 20 years.
- How to Come Out the Winner in Every Encounter - that includes students, counselors, deans and administration. I'll show you why when you win everybody wins.
- 10 Biggest Teacher Discipline Mistakes-when you recognize one of these you can stop doing it immediately, saving you years of lost energy and stress-just not doing one of these is worth the price of the ebook.
- Recreated Dialogues and Scenarios - I recreate the dialogues, scenarios and manipulative tactics of students you are so familiar with and show you exact ways to respond.