Have you been in a car accident recently?
Being involved in a car accident is never a good experience. If you have an accident injury claim, you may want to involve a professional car accident lawyer. Injury lawyers can help you with car accident medical bills and auto injury compensation. However, accident attorneys will rarely ever help you with your property damage claim for your vehicle. whether your vehicle is a total loss, or repairable, if you involve an injury lawyer to help you with your property damage, they will expect 33% of your total loss settlement. The Claim Buster eBook is written to help those who have been injured in a car accident, and those who weren't injured but have a property damage claim with an insurance company. Even if you don't have an injury claim, you need to recover as much money as possible to get your life back to normal after being involved in a car accident.
- How can you prove the fair market value of your vehicle?
- Who is CCC? What is take price?
- Is your vehicle repairable?
- Did you know you're entitled to loss of use?
- Here's a free tip to save you $250.
- What is Tort Law?
- How can you recover what your vehicle is worth?
- Is your car a total loss after your car accident?
- Are you dealing with a stubborn insurance adjuster?
- Can I retain my vehicle even though it's a total loss?
- How does prior damage on my car affect me?
Proven techniques for those involved in car accidents to deal with insurance company adjusters to get the most value for their damaged vehicle, recover lost rental fees, how to mitigate damages, ect...
Don't settle for less! Know your rights and get what you deserve.