Make this Christmas your most organised ever!
- What if there was a simple tool out there that could take you step by step through the preparations?
- What if you could enjoy the run up to Christmas without worrying about forgetting things?
- What if you could get your hands on any information relating to your Christmas in an instant!
Sounds good doesn’t it! – and it can happen – I am really pleased to announce the launch of my Christmas 2014: Sorted eBook, to get you more organised than ever this year.
Does this sound like you?
- You never know exactly who is left to buy presents for, and usually miss someone out
- You know that Christmas is coming – but only start thinking about it (and panicking!) in December
- You don’t have a plan when it comes to Christmas food – and you usually run out of something when you need it most
- You often miss great events because you didn’t know they were on – or double book yourself
- All the good trees have gone by the time you think about decorating your home
- You would love to feel relaxed on Christmas day – but have never managed it
If this sounds familiar, then congratulations, you’ve found the solution!
The eBook is a massive 58 pages in total, with tonnes of information / printables and planning help to ensure Christmas runs smoothly from beginning to end.
- Christmas Countdown Checklist – short and detailed versions
- TO DO list
- Christmas Calendar
- Useful Info
- Our Traditions
- Party Planner
- TO BUY list
- Christmas Budget
- Christmas Present List
- Card List
- Wish List
- Home Plan
- Food shopping list
- Menu Plan
- Decorations Plan
- Thank you card list
- Christmas Meal timeline
- Sales Shopping list
- Christmas Top Tips
The main part of the eBook involves a Christmas Countdown Checklist.
You will find all your answers to the following questions whenever you need them:-
- When do I need to organise my food shopping?
- Who am I buying presents for this year, and whats the budget?
- Who bought me what presents, and have I thanked them?
- Is the house ready for guests?
- How can I ensure everything’s cooked at the right time on Christmas day?
- What do I need TO DO before the holidays?
- Where will we be spending the Christmas period?
And loads more……