Christian Books ebooks
Title: 101 Strategies for Long Haul Youth Ministry
Do You Ever Feel Like Giving Up?
101 Strategies to Keep You On Track and On Fire for Only Pennies! Plus an Awesome Bonus!
Long-Haul or You-Haul?
You are critical in the spiritual development of teens. Yet the average youth workers only lasts 18 months. Why the short-haul? Mainly because of the three "Ds."
Those three things have youth workers all over the planet keeping U-Haul in business. You don't have to contribute!
101 Full-Blown Strategies...
These are not wimpy little one line quips with no power. You get 212 pages of sure-fire success principles. As Al mentioned above, these are youth ministry tested and PROVEN. And each one comes with insight and ways for you to carry it out in your ministry.
- Use interns
- Stay spiritually healthy
- Remain balanced
- Recharge your batteries
- Plan a youth group reunion
- Make ministry adjustments
- Keep burnout at bay
- Involve parents
- Imitate Jesus
- Handle stress
- Develop student leaders
- Youth ministry gets easier
- Why you're valuable
- The power of reminiscing
- Teach like Jesus
- Taking time for yourself
- Risk taking
- Learning from your
Title: Getting a Grip
13 Bible Lessons with PowerPoint to help your group get a grip on...
Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Would You Like to Learn How to Talk to God?
Author: E.M. Bounds
Since the beginning of time people have longed to know how to speak to God, how to pray, and how to have their prayers answered. Perhaps your life is not what you think it should be. Or maybe your problems have begun to overwhelm you. Or could it be that you would just like to be assured that there is Someone out there who really cares?
We would like to offer you some of the greatest resources on prayer that have ever been written. Would you like to discover from the masters of prayer? If so, you've come to the right place!
E.M. Bounds is recognized worldwide as one of the greatest prayer warriors who has ever lived. His writings on prayer are some of the best sellers of all time. And now, you can have those writings for your very own so that you can apply his secrets to your own life. Look at the titles you'll receive:
- The Necessity of Prayer
- The Essentials of Prayer
- Power Through Prayer
- The Reality of Prayer
- Purpose in Prayer
- The Weapon of Prayer
- Prayer and Praying Men
All SEVEN EBOOKS are being made available to you to enhance your prayer life. You will never look at prayer the same way again. If you will see and apply the principles in these Classic E-Books on prayer, your life will be changed!
But that's not all! We've got some great BONUSES to add to make this an even more exceptional value:
- Prayer Availeth Much
- PRECIOUS BIBLE
Title: The Man and His Work
Author: Wallace D. Wattles
"Long Lost Lecture by Wallace D. Wattles, Author of "The Science of Getting Rich", Reveals the Shocking Truth About Jesus of Nazareth!"
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "Jesus: The Man and His Work":
- You'll also learn:
- Why just about anything is more welcome than religion in some churches!
- Why Jesus stressed the fact that he was a man!
- Why Jesus assumed the title - the Son of Man!
- Where the picture of Jesus, that you hold in your mind, really came from!
- Where the doctrine of hell came from!
- What the call of Christ has never been!
- What the apostles really started out to do and what happened instead!
- What the Kingdom of God really is!
- What it really means to love your neighbor as yourself!
- What it means to be a minister of the gospel in the present day to answer the call of Christ!
- What Jesus' real message was to us all!
- What Jesus really meant when he said, "One standeth here greater than the temple"!
- The true call of Christ to you!
- The true Christian attitude - the attitude that Jesus took!
- The three biggest misconceptions about why Jesus was despised!
- The single most important thing you must stand for if you want to stand with God!
- The real secret of abundance - for all!
- The real cause of
Title: Teach the Bible to Change Lives course
Author: Glenn Brooke
"Discover the Simple System Thousands of Pastors, Bible Study leaders, Sunday School Teachers, and Missionaries are Using to Teach the Bible to Change Lives -- and enjoy teaching more than ever!"
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- Why those canned Bible studies may not be effective for your class, and how to adapt studies for your group to they get precisely what they need.
- Why the best way to present topical studies is the exact opposite of what most teachers do. Your students will get a lot more out of teaching a topical issue the right way.
- What you should do the five days before you teach.
- Two easy ways to motivate your more experienced or knowledgeable students to get excited about studying the basics with others.
- Three things you should do to start class smoothly -- and hook students attention so they are eager to hear the rest of the lesson.
- Three proven ways to excite your students about your next class - excited enough to invite their friends to come and learn!
- The two things you need to understand that will end your fear of teaching - even to really large groups, and even to people who know all about your faults.
- The two essential things you must know before you use study Bibles and computer Bible software. Avoid the traps that are killing the effectiveness of thousands of Bible teachers!
- The three simple strategies to "laser in" on what
Title: Powerful Life
Author: Tony Mase
Here are just a few of the many important things you'll learn in "A Powerful Life: The Lost Writings of Wallace D. Wattles":
- Why almost everyone who says things like "he can who thinks he can" is wrong... dead wrong!
- Why almost everyone is dead wrong about education and what the only education of real value is!
- What you can learn from Jesus about wealth!
- What the apostles really set out to accomplish and why they failed!
- What success is... what success *really* is!
- What Jesus was really talking about when he referred to the "end of the world" and the "coming of the son of man"!
- Wallace D. Wattles' formula for attaining "cosmic consciousness" and aligning yourself with it in such a way as to get everything you've ever wanted!
- Three questions you must ask yourself if you want to succeed in business!
- The truth about the Universe and Universal Law!
- The true source of Jesus' marvelous power!
- The single biggest reason why people fail and how you can avoid it!
- The scientific truth about Jesus - what he was, how he lived and what he taught... what he *really* taught!
- The one, single object of prayer, the *only* object of prayer, according to Jesus - understand and apply this one simple concept and you'll have unlocked the secret to getting everything you want... health, peace, power, wealth and more!
- The one thing that will determine how
Title: Preparing to Build
Author: Steve Anderson
Your Guide to Church Construction
Written by a church building consultant, "Preparing to Build" is over 170 pages of information that will equip your church to properly prepare for, and execute, a building program.
Preview Table of Contents
Available for Immediate Purchase & Download - This ebook will explain the process of building, what to do, what not to do, and the order in which to do them, so that....
- Your church saves money in design & construction
- You will build with less stress & more confidence
- You reduce the time & effort you have invest
- You properly equip your building or long range planning committee
Building - A Real Challenge for Today's Church
The majority churches that are building today find themselves in the position where they must do all the following, all without the benefit of substantial experience or training:
- Learn how to accomplish those steps in the proper order, and then...
- Execute those tasks with excellence the first time!
- Determine all of the proper steps that need to be taken in a building program, and then...
From concept to completion, your church will not undertake a more demanding and complicated task in terms of money, risk and effort than it will in a building program.
The proof of this is found in the number of horror stories we hear about church building... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Becoming God's Masterpiece
Yearning For More of God's Spirit In Your Life?
Open The Door For God To Transform Your Life In Just 10 Short Weeks...
- Find out why Satan doesn't want you to feel forgiven, and how to truly see yourself as righteous (Week 8).
- Find out how to force your thoughts and emotions into submission to the Holy Spirit of God and His will for your life (Week 10).
- Learn the names of God used in the Bible, and what each one reveals about His desires for you and your destiny in Him (Week 3).
- Learn why Satan would rather have you try to hide life's pains deep inside your heart than confront them head on (Week 7).
- Discover the two fastest ways to enter into the presence of God (Week 6).
Invite God's Spirit Into Your Life - And Be Transformed!
"...let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God-truly righteous and holy" (Ephesians 4:23-24 NLT).
How This Program Can Change Your Life...
- Discover what it really means to be a living sacrifice, and exactly how to do it (Conclusion).
- Discover the true purpose of your creation, and how to fulfill that purpose on a daily basis (Week 2).
- Find out how to forgive the
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Old Christmas
Author: Washington Irving
But is old, old, good old Christmas gone? Nothing but the hair of his good, gray, old head and beard left? Well, I will have that, seeing that I cannot have more of him.
2. THE STAGE-COACH
3. CHRISTMAS EVE
4. CHRISTMAS DAY
5. THE CHRISTMAS DINNER
A man might then behold
At Christmas, in each hall
Good fires to curb the cold,
And meat for great and small.
The neighbours were friendly bidden,
And all had welcome true,
The poor from the gates were not chidden,
When this old cap was new.
Ebook Type: PDF
50 Christmas Childrens Stories
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: 50 Christmas Childrens Stories
Here is the Stories Topics Index:
Ethic, Moral Or Spiritual Value
- Honor Your Mother And Father Daddy The Superhero
- Thou Shalt Not Kill Sharks
- Evangelism The Window In Time
- Lying Hurts Others Bad Imaginary Friend
- Gossip The Rumor With Furry Feet
- Good Friends, Avoiding Bad Influences Fat Wally And The Piggies
- The Humility Of Christ What's The Deal With Bruno?
- Selfishness The Prince Of Thieves
- Envy Horace The Hippo
- The Love Of God The Broken Angel
- Forgiveness Dorothy And The Dolphin
- Peace Willie The Billy Goat
- Christmas Stanley The Snowman
- Blessed Are The Poor Baby Polar Bears
- Hanukah What The Drummer Boy Didn't Know.
- Missions Rubik's Cube
- Finding God's Will For Your Life My Cat Thinks She Is President
- Respect Authority A Raven Named Marvin
- Joy The Happy Pony
- Resisting Temptation Belinda And The Tempest
- Obedience The Three Hobbits
- Spiritual Gifts The Good Talker
- Serving Jesus Misty Mountain
- Patience The Brand New Wizard
- Kindness Chucky The Ducky
- Abraham And His Son. Abe And Zack
- Angels The Angel Child
- Satan's Desire To Hurt Our Relationships With Each Other Screwtape Likes It That Way
- The Faithfulness Of God To His People Nobody Asks The
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
41 Christian Books ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $132.75)
just for $21.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc