Introduction To Chi-Kung
- What are the advantages of practicing Chi Kung?
- How to use this ebook to learn Chi Kung?
- What is Chi Kung?
- The brief history of Chi Kung in China.
- What kind of people can practice Chi Kung while what kind of People can not?
- Why Chi Kung can heal chronic diseases?
What are the advantages of practicing Chi Kung?
- You can practice within your own schedule, even though there are some recommended times to practice more effectively but no obligation. You don't need a partner, anytime you like, just do it!
- It is probably the most economical way. You don't need a lot of equipments, a specific playground or field like soccer or basket ball, you don't need even a ball.
- There is no contradiction between "Chi Kung" and modern therapy.
- "Chi Kung' can improve health, both mentally and physically, no doubt about it according to Chinese history and now countless living examples in China, go to the hospitals, you will see the nurse leads the patients to practice Chi Kung
- There is no restriction of sex, age, any normal person, weak or strong, even sick, lying on bed , can practice ( they can practice the sleeping Chi Kung ).
- When you take pills, under the prescription from your family doctor, that is "chemical reaction" trying to help.
Chi Kung trains:
- Micro-circulation system
- Secretion system
- Nerve system
- Self-healing system
Most people are too lazy to do something about their lives because they don't have the knowledge to sense the danger or probably paying too much attention to money and power when they were young. "I am O.K., Why I take the trouble to do those things?" What they don't know is if they don't do those things, they might not be O.K.