Nurturing Creative Children
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $17.00 or less).
Title: Nurturing Creative Children
Author: Dr. Yew Kam Keong
Every child is a creative being. The challenge we have as parents, teachers and caregivers is to tap that creativity and maximize a child's potential.
This is no small responsibility. The closer we come to nurturing that creativity in our children the greater the potential for raising a global network of happy adults.
Once children reach the age where they are launched into the world via public education they are suddenly burdened with the pressure to succeed.
Parents and teachers alike turn their focus on getting good grades rather than succeeding as a human being. This focus on academic excellence is extremely damaging to children.
Of course, academics are important. But not important enough to bring tremendous pressure to bear on our children. Especially when the cost affects the goal of happy, well-rounded kids.
Parents would never intentionally apply harmful behaviors upon their children. Usually the parent is following the mold begun by his or her own parents, thereby creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Is academic success the most important element to a child's development? Or, is it better to expose children to an environment where children are allowed to play and explore the world around them?
How can you introduce the element of creativity to your child-rearing process? Glad you asked. "Nurturing Creative Children" is the perfect guide to helping you identify and
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Busy Moms: The Heart and Soul of a Home
Author: Karen Fusco, Pat Brill
Being a Busy Mom has its Challenges!
"Discover How To Nourish Yourself And Your Family..."
- Teach your kids how to live with passion
- Realize the importance of having your own play dates
- Discover how to let go of perfectionism
- Celebrate and improve the heart of your home
- Learn how to effectively communicate with your child
...learn how to honor the impact you have on your family as a Busy Mom, and do what you do every day with passion and purpose.
With "Busy Moms: The Heart and Soul of a Home" you will:
- Successfully instill good family values in your child: We compete with many varying messages in the media today. It can be really hard to recognize your own values, let alone teach them to your kids! With this ebook, you will discover how to raise your kids with good values!
- Learn the most effective ways to communicate with your child: Communication is the key to any relationship, and by reading this ebook, you'll learn how to enhance the relationships with your children with great communication skills!
- Learn how to spice up your love life: As much as we love them, kids can take up so much of our time. As one half of a couple, you need to work on your relationship too. We share our top tips to help you spice up your love life, while being a great mom!
- Improve the nutritional health of your child: Kids can be difficult when it comes
Title: How to Write a GREAT Children's Book
This comprehensive resource will show you my secrets when it comes to:
- Why children's fiction is different from other fiction
- What you need to consider before you start writing your book
- What is important in children's fiction
- The most common problems novice writers face
- Plotting and creating your book
- How to write realistic dialogue
- How to show your reader instead of telling them
- How to ensure your reader is "hooked" after the first page
- How to create believable characters
- Editing and polishing your work to a professional standard
- All the different types of children's books
Here's what else you'll learn:
- Why logic is vital to all stories, even fantasy
- What are the most important aspects of a children's book
- The straight-forward definition of children's fiction
- The difference between trade and educational publishers
- How to write what children want to read
- How to think your way to success
- How to incorporate research material into your plot
- How to find the time to write every day
- How much description is necessary in a children's book
Title: Your Dog & Your Baby
Author: Silvia A.Kent
A Practical Guide
- Lots of Real Life Examples, Stories and Case Examples to Illustrate What Can Go Wrong and How You Can Learn From Their Mistakes & Disasters!
- Easy, Step by Step Training Advice That Everyone Can Do and Get Great Results;
- Completely Customised And With Full Understanding Of What It's Like With A New Baby - You Have To Have Been There To Really Know!!!
- 16 Detailed Action Plans On Everything From Jealousy To Car Journeys;
Title: Sudoku for Kids
Sudoku for Kids provides 120 unique puzzles designed especially for kids from about 6 up:
- 40 "standard" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 20 "easy" puzzles using a 6 x 6 grid for improvers
- 20 "easiest" puzzles using a 4 x 4 grid for beginners
- 15 "very tricky" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 15 "tricky" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 10 "Sudoku Extra" puzzles, which include a secret hidden code word for children to discover
The puzzles are designed with kids in mind and use bright colors and fun graphics which children love. Sudoku for Kids is produced by www.Activityvillage.co.uk, which has been providing printable activities for kids on the internet since 2000.
Are Sudoku really suitable for children?
Put simply - yes!
- The UK government-produced Teachers magazine has recommended that Sudoku puzzles are done in the classroom as brain exercise!
- Sudoku puzzles develop your child's reasoning skills and concentration.
- Sudoku puzzles build your child's confidence.
- Many of our customers have written to say that children as young as 6 are enjoying our puzzles (see our Customer Comments below)
- Kids - and adults - gain huge satisfaction from completing a Sudoku puzzle.
- Children of all abilities enjoy the challenge of a Sudoku puzzle, if the puzzle is age-appropriate. Bear in mind that many of the puzzles published in newspapers are too difficult for younger children.
Title: Recognizing and Treating ADHD
Author: Sue Perkins
"Give Me 17 Minutes And I Guarantee To Show You How You Too Could Help Your Family Cope With And Overcome The Challenges Associated With ADHD in 3 Simple Steps."
Here is just some of what this amazing ebook contains:
- The three main types of treatment for ADHD - and how to decide which is right for your child!
- The key to helping a child with ADHD live a normal, productive life - more than anything else, this one thing will put your child on the fast track to overcoming their disorder ... find out what it is here!
- Principles for parenting a child with ADHD - learn these easy-to-follow principles and ensure your child is capable of overcoming any challenges they face in life!
- How to tend to the needs of a child with ADHD without ignoring other family members - this condition tears apart many families ... find out what you need to know to ensure it never happens to yours here!
- Common prescription drugs used for the treatment of ADHD - and what their side effects are!
- A complete overview of ADHD - you'll learn everything about this dreaded disorder that you've ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
- 9 common signs that your child might have ADHD - and how to recognize them quickly and easily!
Here is more of what you will learn by reading "Recognizing and Treating ADHD":
- What to expect during the ADHD evaluation - the more you and your
Title: Growing Up Children; How to Get 5-12 Year Olds to Behave & Do As They're Told
Author: Dr. Darryl Cross
How to get your kids to make their own beds - and thank you for it!
At last - psychologist Dr Darryl Cross reveals what every parent wants and needs to know - How to get your children to do what you want, and love you for doing it!
Dear Frustrated Parent,
My name is Dr Darryl Cross and in the next few minutes I will show you how to finally banish forever the stress, annoyance and heartache that happens when children of all ages kick against their parents. In the next few moments you will know exactly what to say and how to tell your children what to do, not only successfully (meaning the first time), but in a way that your children will understand and appreciate. No longer will you have to threaten, scream and shout to get something done.
In this ebook, you will discover the following:
- Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and nothing seems to change
- Why we are ineffective as parents
- Why the first 7 years in life are the most critical
- How you and your partner can agree on parenting your children
- How to set up a clear program for everyone to follow
- How to really get across to children
- How to improve your child's self-confidence
- How to get your child to do as you ask the first time
- How to find the balance in parenting
- How to deal with aggression
- How to create more family harmony and
Baby Showers Revealed
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $7.00 or less).
Title: Baby Showers Revealed
If you're going to throw a baby shower for someone near and dear to your heart...
Then this may be the most important letter you'll ever read!
You're About To Learn The Secrets To Throwing The Most Amazing Baby Shower, No Matter How Much Time You Have To Prepare!
It doesn't matter if you're planning it for you sister, cousin, niece, best friend, or even a friend of a friend! This guide will tell you everything you need to know, without spending too much money!
Are you planning on holding a baby shower for a friend family member? If so, pay attention!
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to have the most successful, happy baby shower that will bring tears to the eyes of the person you're throwing it for, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have planned 4 baby showers, but it wasn't easy my first two times! I mean, information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on baby showers!
This Isn't Like Any Other General or Generic Book On Baby Showers You Can Find In Any Store..
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Baby Shower Kit - How To Plan The Perfect Baby Shower
The Baby Shower Kit™ includes detailed step-by-step information on:
- Preparing and Serving Food
- Preparing a Registry For Your Baby Shower
- Party Favors For Your Baby Shower
- Opening Gifts At Your Baby Shower
- Managing Your Baby Shower
- Games For Your Baby Shower
- Creating Invitations For Your Baby Shower
- Choosing a Venue For Your Baby Shower
- Choosing Your Baby Shower Theme
- Budgeting Your Baby Shower
- When you look at the party as a whole, it may often seem overwhelming. This ebook breaks down the many different things you have to do as host and leads you through each step. Suddenly, you will find it easy to formulate your budget, and ordering or decorating the shower cake will be a snap of your fingers.
Each chapter has easy to follow suggestions and instructions for making your baby shower a thrilling success.
- Preparing and Serving Food - Designing a shower menu will depend on a number of factors: your theme, the time of day the shower is being held, and how much time and money you have to invest.
- Preparing a Registry For Your Baby Shower - As soon as your invitations are received, you will begin getting calls from guests who will be attending asking about gifts.
- Party Favors For Your Baby Shower - Party favors are a perfect way to thank your guests for coming to the party and for
Title: Lets Go Out And Play
Author: Dan Hawkins
WARNING: DON'T EVEN THINK OF THROWING A KIDS PARTY UNTIL YOU SEE THESE GAMES AND PARTY PLANS!
Are You Ready To EASILY Throw The Greatest Kids Party Ever-And Have Real Fun Doing It?
Then Tune and See How To Plan That Party, With Plenty Of Help From Others!
At Last, you can easily plan an outdoor party for your youngster!
"Let's Go Out And Play", The ebook With Ideas For-
- Where To Have Your Party
- Great Games To Play
- Getting Help
- Easy Party Foods
Sit back, relax and read this letter and you will learn everything you need to know...
Are The Games Really That Easy To Plan?
- These games are great for children from ages 4 to 12
- There are some old-time favorites (Obstacle Course, Egg Toss) as well as some brand-new games (Dress Up Race, Butterfly Chase, Frisbee Frisbee)
- The instructions and guides to setting up those games are highly valuable when it comes to arranging your youngster's party.
- Research has gone into finding games that can be played by children of all ages, and some games we have developed ourselves.
- Definitely Easy to plan! In fact, they are already carefully planed for you! Each is great fun for all. There are over thirty games to enjoy here.
- But our special offer includes much more than even that!
Is This Thing Some Crazy Book Nobody Can Understand Or Figure... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
88 Children ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $551.85)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc