Title: Parenting is Tough
I looked around for the best parenting book I could find for parents of toddlers! I found this one by Nadia Alvino, an experienced parent, consultant, psychologist, and author. Since this ebook had an approach and style consistent with my Potty Training book, I obtained permission to offer it here.
"Parenting is Tough!" is a concise resource that contains 10 detailed highly relevant rules for developing good parenting techniques that can be applied to raising a toddler, young child or teen.
"Parenting is Tough!" contains all the expert parenting advice that you will need to develop effective parenting skills. This ebook outlines many helpful parenting tips that will enable you to raise good, happy, confident and resilient kids. This easy to read ebook will teach you how to bond with your children and how together you can create a loving, happy relationship that will get stronger and stronger as your children become teenagers, young adults and then as they become parents themselves
Bonus to the "Potty Train Your Child "
Title: Ocean Fairies
Author: Wendy Maree Peterson
Location! Location! Location! If Real Estate Agents knew the secret about Jesse's beach, local property values would sky rocket. This beach has fairies living in nests on the foreshore!
The fairy penguins are Jesse's best friends, and when she's with them her life becomes enchanted, too. However, when Jesse meets the mightiest ocean fairy of all, the Prince of the sea - the Selkie - she discovers an enchantment that every girl, from Sleeping Beauty to Snow White, has found impossible to resist.
This ebook is now available for download as an illustrated PDF or in HTML format.
Readers from every age group will become enchanted by the loveable fairy penguins and the young girl, Jesse, determined to find love and truth in the capricious, beautiful and surreal realm inhabited by the merfolk.
Title: The Tale Of Peter Rabbit
Author: Beatrix Potter
This is an illustrated ebook version of the classic children's story The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
Bonus to the "ABC Fun & 1-2-3"
Title: Mr. Planemaker's Flying Machine
Author: Shelagh Watkins
Dell and Emmelisa Planemaker live in a small town in Lancashire. As two ordinary children, they lead uneventful lives until they discover a unique computer that takes them on an extraordinary journey into space. A strange-looking man with pointed ears turns up on their dad's old computer and helps them to undergo a tough space mission: to follow their father's Trail of Light.
Title: Ace Adventures
Author: Judy Walsh
This ebook will start with an introduction of what Ace, the rescued pit bull puppy, did the first few months of his life and then he starts an online diary of his adventures. It will contain drawings and photos of Ace and his family.
Ebook Type: Other
Title: Baby Shower Ultimate Planner's Lists
Baby Shower Ultimate Planner's Lists
Every baby shower hostess has a lot on her plate when it comes to planning. Lists make her job a lot easier.
That's why I created the Ultimate Planner's Lists for the busy hostess. Now you can be organized and relaxed when planning your next baby shower.
Six lists and worksheets that are a MUST-HAVE for easy shower planning are:
- The Budget - It's important to budget so you don't spend more than you intend to. With this form, you will estimate your costs and be able to compare them with what you actually spent.
- Shower Gifts - The Mother-to-Be will appreciate this list that keeps track of who brought each shower gift.
- Responsibility List for Co-Hosts - Keeping up with the To-Do List for your Co-Hosts will be a snap with this list where you'll assign responsiblity for the decorations, guest list, games, inviations, etc.
- Baby Shower Planning Calendar - Starting with 6 Weeks Before the shower and counting down to 15 Minutes Before, this ultimate checklist is vital for staying organized and making sure everything is completed in a timely manner.
- Hostess Must-Have List - This is a checklist of "extras" that you may not think about, but should have at the shower (aspirin, scotch tape, trash bags, etc.)
- Guest and RSVP List - Having an organized guest list makes your job of sending invitations and
Title: Baby Shower Ice Breakers
Baby Shower Ice Breakers
Ice Breakers are games or activities used to loosen up the guests or to get them to meet each other.
Nobody likes a boring baby shower. If your guests don't know each other, you should definitely have at least one ice breaker to get the party rolling.
I've included 11 exciting ice breakers in this free download, some classic ones and some completely unique. All of them are sure to make everyone LAUGH and get your Baby Shower off to a great start.
- Around the Room Introductions
- Lullabys and Nursery Rhymes
- Fun Baby Shower?
- Let's Hum
- Problems and Solutions
- Sing to Me
- Magic Trick Mom
- Circle of Love
- Whose Line Is It? Baby Shower Style
- Everybody's a Star for 10 Seconds
Bonus to the "Baby Shower Games"
Title: Animal Friends - Poetry Book
Author: Liz Allan
Meet David Dolphin's animal friends in this super collection of poems written by Liz herself.
Bonus to the "3 to 4 Year Old Workbooks"
Title: Blessing Your Baby
An entertaining and loving ebook on how you can bless your baby through Touching, Music, Speaking, Attitudes, Food and Exercise.
- Do you know what kind of music helps baby develop better? And why?
- Did you know your preborn baby knows when you touch him or her?
- Does stress really affect your baby? How?
- Have you ever thought about the environment you are creating with your words?
Learn what your baby thinks of common food choices. Exercise not only benefits you, it benefits your baby, too, in 8 positive ways - do you know what they are? Read beautiful affirmations that you can speak to your baby. A fun and fact-filled ebook!
Bonus to the "The Morning Sickness Handbook"
Title: How To Protect Your Baby in the Nursery
"Finally, a checklist that covers ALL aspects of infant safety in the nursery!"
Why You Need How To Protect Your Baby In The Nursery...
The upsides of using this checklist are numerous and compelling...
- You will save money. Take your easy-to-use, handy checklist shopping with you and make sure you buy the right stuff for your baby first time. No buying a whole lot of beautiful, pretty goodies that you have to dump later when you find out they aren't safe for your little one.
- You will stop worrying. This checklist is the culmination of my nine years of experience as a mother, several months of researching, as well as, the reading of hundreds of infant safety articles. You don't have to worry and re-worry that you may have missed something - Everything is covered.
- You can rest easy knowing that your nursery is as safe as it can be. When you're done, you're done - no second guessing yourself.
- You will learn how to set up your nursery correctly. Avoid safety hazards in your nursery...
- You will get fast results. The checklist is easy to follow. Each chapter zeros in on one aspect of infant safety in your nursery room. It makes setting up a safe nursery simple and straight-forward. Just baby proof one step at a time and tick off each box as you go.
- You will ensure that you protect your baby all the way into toddlerhood. The structure of the checklist makes it easy to
Ebook Type: MS Reader
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
88 Children ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $551.85)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc