Title: Sight Word Cards
Author: Jet Chatterton
Teach sight words to children Butterflies Jen Chattertonbeginning to read.
One way to assist children to read quickly and fluently is to teach commonly used words, words that your child can recognise immediately by sight.
The sight words in this booklet are some of the most frequently used words in the English language. These sight words make up approximately 75% of the words your child will encounter in primary school.
Having a known 'word bank' of sight words the child knows well increases reading fluency, aids understanding and promotes reading success.
How to use sight word cards
There are three separate activities to do with the sight words when you introduce them to your child:
- Matching, placing same with same – placing the word ‘about’ with ‘about’.
- Selecting, choosing words – identifying ‘about’ from other words when you say “find ‘about’.
- Labelling, naming sound – saying the sound ‘about’ when you point to ‘about’.
Matching, selecting and labelling are three separate skills to learn. Matching is a visual skill; the ability to recognise two identical words. Selecting and labelling require language ability.
Sight word games
It is very important to have fun when learning sight words. Introducing the words in games and fun activities is the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Stronger Kids
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Strong kids do not just get that way overnight. There is a lot of effort and some genes that contribute to the strong and healthy body of a kid.
Introducing exercise regimens that include some cardio workouts and weight lifting is not a negative thing to do, and neither will it hamper the growth of the child in any way.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Healthy Eating For Children
"Would You Like To Have The Power To Assure That Your Children Are Healthy And Happy For Their Entire Lives?"
Life Isn't A Game…
- Your Children Only Get To Go Around Once.
- Learn How To Be Good To Your Child's Body, They Only Get One.
- Learn How To Protect Your Childs Health Right Now A Protection That Will Last For Their Entire Lifetime
- Simple Secrets To Get Your Kids Eating Good Food
- Feeding Your Children With Love And Good Sense
- You are about to discover the importance of eating sensibly and keeping to a balanced diet.
- You will learn what good eating habits are and why they are so important for your child's health and fitness.
- This ebook covers the essentials about nutrition and healthy attitudes to eating that produces healthy happy children. It provides advanced tips on healthy foods, as well as providing a wealth of healthy meal plans and recipes.
- You will learn the importance of understanding children's biological and emotional needs.
- This ebook counters the misleading, disjointed, difficult to understand, difficult to find, contradictory sources of information on healthy eating for children.
THIS POWERFUL "HEALTHY EATING FOR CHILDREN" EBOOK IS OVER 160 PAGES
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Breastfeeding Made Easy
Breastfeeding Made Easy
- Natural Remedies - Hundreds of natural breastfeeding diet SECRETS and TIPS doctors recommend! Benefits of breastfeeding, how to breastfeed, and natural remedies for common breastfeeding problems!
- Breastfeeding Problems & Solutions Cracked nipples, low milk supply, sore nipples, engorgement, mastitis, leaky breasts, nursing strike, thrush, hyperactive letdown, nipple confusion, nursing on one breast, weaning and much more!
- 38 Complete Chapters - Secrets new moms need to know to avoid common breastfeeding problems including benefits, diet, tips, myths, how to guides, positions, problems, creating your nursing area and lots of other great advice!
- Low Milk Supply
- Cracked Nipples
- Sore Nipples
- Leaky Breasts
- Nursing Strike
- Hyperactive Letdown
- Nursing On One Breast
- Nipple Confusion
... & Much More!
Find instant relief and lasting cures for common breastfeeding pain and problems:
- Sore nipples – Many causes along with the natural remedies for relief… Key to getting rid of nipple pain is prevention. First step is to practice good positioning and latching.
- Nursing primarily on one breast – How to teach your baby feeding patterns: When breast feeding there are a lot of conditions and problems that could
Title: Face Painting Designs
Author: Kelly Van Dorn
Discover the Secrets of Face Painting Professionals and Make Up Artists, with an Easy to Learn, Step by Step Process Even If You’ve Never Picked Up A Brush in Your Life!
As I look back on all the research I did, the time I spent at my local library, I realized there are some critical elements to become a great face painter:
- Understanding the strokes that will allow you to create a work of art.
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions to paint over 50 different designs easily.
- Learning what tools to use and what to stay away from.
- Understanding the basic foundation of face painting.
Here Are Just Some of the Face Painting Techniques You Will Learn:
- How to Paint Thin Lines – I will show you how to delicately paint feature lines with ease.
- How to Paint Base Coats – This is the foundation of the design. It’s quick and simple but had to be done properly.
- How to Paint Fat to Thin Lines – The thin lines create the character in the design. Our techniques come from the experts.
- How to Paint Dots – There are two different ways to paint dots. Both are simple but you can choose the one that works for you.
- How to Paint a Straight Line – It may sound simple until you try it. But we have a simple trick that will have you drawing perfectly straight lines! Shhh…don’t tell anyone this one!
- How to Blend
Ebook Type: PDF
Breastfeeding Help offers you a complete and effective technique that will teach you to deeply latch your baby and breastfeed without pain within minutes for a contented baby and an end to sore nipples.
Breastfeed your baby confidently and latch without pain and learn fast effective solutions to common breastfeeding problems. Master a range of baby care techniques including wrapping, bathing and dressing your baby with Breastfeeding Help’s instantly downloadable videos.
All you need to know in expert, easy to follow videos, including:
- In depth latch and breastfeeding demonstrations with a real mother and real baby.
- Breastfeeding techniques to end sore nipples
- Techniques to maximise each feed for a full and contented baby
- Tips to increase your own breastmilk supply
- Expert advice on knowing how much milk is left in each breast
- Information on how your breasts will change during pregnancy
- Baby massage and bath demonstration with a real newborn
- Understanding Mastitis and how to prevent it
- Baby dressing and wrapping techniques with a real newborn
- How to express and store breastmilk
How to latch and breastfeed your baby
- Find out exactly how your breasts will change during your pregnancy.
- Discover the secret to pain free breastfeeding with the deep latch and detailed
Ebook Type: Video
Title: The Complete Guide to Flat Head Syndrome in Babies
Author: Sarah Davidson
Take Action Now to Keep Your Baby from Having a Deformed Head!
This now happens to nearly half of all babies who sleep on their backs
Is your infant at high risk for Flat Head Syndrome?
- YES if your baby spends time each day in bouncers, rockers, swings, or carseats
- YES if your baby sleeps on his or her back
- YES if your baby usually turns their head to one side, especially while sleeping (also known as torticollis)
Children with head flattening are at high risk for:
- orthodontic and TMJ problems
- learning and developmental delays
- psychological issues
Here are just some of the things you will learn in this ebook:
- What the latest research says about Flat Head Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – how to lower your baby’s risk
- Techniques to prevent developmental delays in your baby
- Strategies to make your baby love tummy time!
- Tummy Time, how to do it, and why it’s so important
- 4 repositioning techniques to prevent pressure on the baby’s soft head, with examples
- What is torticollis, how can you tell if your baby might have it, and how is it treated?
- What are the different types of Flat Head Syndrome and how you can recognize them
- How to know if your baby needs a helmet
- How to choose a helmet manufacturer
- What different
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Title: 38 Original ‘Family Word’ Rhymes
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonics using rhymesButterflies Jen Chatterton
A good way to help children to learn phonics is to read nursery rhymes. English is a complex language, making it difficult for beginner readers to learn. Word families or phonograms introduce children to the word patterns in written language and are a more reliable way for your child to learn phonics or letter sound combinations.
Phonograms -How word families help children develop reading skills
There are many reading strategies that proficient readers combine to enable reading success.
Not all young children pick up the various reading strategies required for reading success as easily as other children. An effective way for you to help your child learn to read is by playing word games together to introduce word families.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Family Word Wheel
Author: Jet Chatterton
Learn phonograms with the Family Butterflies Jen ChattertonWord Wheel
Learning phonograms will assist children to understand how sounds can be blended together, segmented and manipulated to form words. Blending sounds together or 'phonics' is a reading strategy to 'sound out' unfamiliar words when reading or to spell words when writing.
Learning phonics early provides the basis for understanding the alphabetic sound principles and lays the foundation successful reading acquisition.
Use a Family Word Wheel to help your child to:
- Understand the relationship between spoken sounds and written letter clusters
- Understand how sounds in words relate to their corresponding written symbols
- Identify individual sounds within words
- Read text accurately
- Decode text quickly
- Understand and interpret what they are reading
- Spell and write accurately and fluently
How to use a Family Word Wheel
Ensure you have fun when using your word wheel. Rotate the circles and see what words you can make. Decide if you have created a real or a nonsense word. Find all the real words and write these into a ‘fun word book’, chart or word folder.
Play with the nonsense words and make silly rhymes with them. Phonics instruction is best taught through play. Making rhymes, poems and other word play activities and playing with sounds and... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
88 Children ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $551.85)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc