(Handling Your Child Custody Case
With Limited Financial Resources)
"Nothing of this magnitude has ever been attempted!
This Publication contains almost 1000 pages and thousands and thousands of specific resources that will help you defend your Child Custody Rights while spending little or no money!
Every state plus D.C is represented by these wonderful resources!
We thank the many parents who asked that we develop this Publication, as well as our energetic and dedicated team of Editor-Investigators who worked on (and continue to add to) this truly worthwhile project!"
Child Custody on a Budget has been developed in 17 easily downloadable sections. You are given free access to the Download Site for a FULL YEAR!
Who needs this ebook?
EVERYBODY! That's right, everybody who is involved (or will be getting involved) needs to be aware of the professional resources that can (1) help you present your best and most efficient case while (2) moderating the total cost.
Table of Contents:
A. State-by-State Child Custody Information
1. PART A - Alabama through New York
2. PART B - North Carolina through Wyoming
3. PART A - Alabama through Kentucky
4. PART B - Louisiana through Oklahoma
5. PART C - Oregon through Wyoming
6. Affordable Legal Aide for People of Modest Means
7. PART A - Alabama through Colorado
8. PART B - Connecticut through Minnesota
9. PART C - Mississippi through Oklahoma
10. PART D - Oregon through Wyoming
11. Pro-Bono Sites Pro-Bono organizations and information
12. Legal Self-Help Centers Online Resources
13. Free Child Custody Legal Forms - Legal forms to modify custody, file for custody, etc.
14. Is Free or Reduced-Cost Legal Help Available? - Tips and resources for lawyer selection
15. Child Custody and Visitation on Budget Hiring affordable representation
16. File-It Yourself Legal Forms for Child Custody and Child Support Legal forms to modify custody, visitation, child support, name change
17. Paralegals - Don't hire an attorney if you don't need to. Learn more here.