Cat Health Secrets Ebook
eBook Title: Cat Health Secrets
Author: Chantal Williams
Here's a quick glimpse of what you'll discover in Cat Health Secrets... Why cats don't suffer from separation anxiety (dogs do!)
- Which house plants could poison your cat.
- What type of food cats MUST eat!
- What food almost always leads to urinary tract infections and diseases. This point alone may save you some vet bills.
- What food NEVER to feed because of harmful pathogens!
- What NEVER to do when travelling by car with your cat.
- What NEVER to do to your cat's food...doing this could cause you to literally "starve" them even though they are eating!
- The physical differences (inside) between cats and dogs so you undertand why you can't feed your cat like your dog.
- The TRUTH about declawing.
- The 6 most important considerations when choosing your vet.
- That cats are "hardwired" differently than dogs. This explains why they behave the way they do. And why any attempt to train them the same way you train a dog will fail miserably!
- Over 50 outdoor plants and trees that are TOXIC if your cat nibbles on them.
- Let's take a short "breather". We'll get back to more of what this remarkable ebook will teach you in just a moment.
- How you cat's instincts can be harmful ... even fatal ... and what you can do to protect her.
- How to recognize kitty senility--yep it happens in cats too!
- How to recognize and deal with geriatric health issues.
- Exactly what items you need to bring when you travel with your cat and stay in a hotel.
- Are supplements right for your kitty ... or are they actually harmful?
- And that's just a fraction of what you get with "Cat Health Secrets"!
- 8 quick and easy monthly duties that prevent health disasters in the future!
- 6 critical precautions to make your home safe for your cat. Some of them may surprise you.
- 15 essential items to consider when hiring a pet sitter.
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "Cat Health Secrets" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.