Considering A Hamster As A Pet
The hamster kept as pet most often is the Golden Hamster, also called Syrian Hamster. So-called Teddybear or Black Bear hamsters are also breeds of golden hamsters.
The care of the dwarf hamsters is similar to that of the golden hamster, but there are differences in feeding and housing needs and temperament. Winter whites and Campell's are fairly popular, in the US the campells more so than the whinter whites, while it's other way round in Europe.
- The Life Of Your Hamster
- More Information On Hamsters
- Feeding Your Hamster
- Hamsters And Gnawing (Biting)
- Considering A Hamster As A Pet
- Housing For Your New Hamster
- Exercise For Your Hamster