Car Buying Scams, Auto Dealer Executive "Breaks Code of Silence!"
Save $5,000 On Your New Or Used Car Purchase…
Here's your chance to get a hold of the nitty-gritty details auto dealers don't ever want you getting your hands on.
Here’s a small sample of what’s packed in this tell all car buying guide:
- Avoid playing the innocent looking game of "4 Square". It costs you more money than a cold Craps table in Las Vegas.
- Among insiders it’s called "Upping the Customer". What you must know about how this psychological "game" costs you money if you’re not privy to the rules.
- The only way to get repairs done by the manufacturer after the warranty expires. Even if you thought it was impossible.
- This go-to person at the dealership will gladly knock off thousands of dollars without haggling or trying to rip you off. Hardly anyone knows about this gem!
- The dirty little "5 Finger Sign-up" and "Packed Payment" secrets even a crime sniffing dog might miss.
- The tiny little secret for backing out of a contract if buyer’s remorse strikes. Know this BEFORE going to the dealership or you’re out of luck.
- 6 money-sucking sales gimmicks exposed! Never be fooled by one of those Academy Award winning worthy performances again. All dealerships use them regardless of where you live.
- The only step-by-step printable car buying "cheat sheet" car dealers don't want you to get your money saving hands on.
- An easy way to decide if leasing a car is right for you. It’s a great option for the right person but you must know before you sign on the line.
- 1 critical step to protect your good credit when co-signing a loan.
- The simple way to know you’re getting the lowest lease rate instead of being fooled like most people.
- The best place to sell your used car and how to write an attention-grabbing ad that’ll make your phone ring off the hook. You’ll sell it faster and get more money out of it.
- Why people "in the know" with poor credit and bankruptcy don’t get a car loan at the dealership and where they go instead.
- The only way to protect yourself from bottom feeder salesmen who swarm you like a ruthless hunter surrounding baby Arctic seals.
- What seemingly innocent tidbit of personal information to never ever let slip between your lips when the salesman is "getting to know you". Or else you set yourself up for slaughter!
- How to build confidence fast so you don’t "Blow it" when making an offer.
- A simple mind strategy change when talking about your trade-in and the biggest money-saving way to apply it towards your new car.
- What you must know about warranties, GAP insurance, undercoating, etching and other Add-ons before closing the deal.
- What sneaky "seeds" salesmen plant in your thinking process that you don’t even notice! Some people call this psychological twist, "Invasion of the Mind Snatchers!"
- Exactly how and when you can buy a car below invoice. Don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done. And don’t fall for salesmen who offer it to you up front. That spells money-suck!
- 1 easy step to add instant value to your trade-in.
- How to protect yourself if the dealer doesn’t pay off your trade-in and how to make him grovel for mercy.
- What really goes on behind the closed doors between the salesman and the General Manager and why you better care.
- What 2 little words make even the biggest, brashest, most obnoxious salesman quiver like a scaredy cat and suddenly jump at your command!