Introducing an Amazing New Course That Teaches You How to Master the Art of Candlestick Charting (in The Shortest Possible Time) and Allows You To Make Bigger Trading Profits, With a Greater Degree of Accuracy and Less Risk!
It's 82 pages of real nuts-and-bolts information about Candlestick charting and really understand and interpret the many different Candlecharting patterns, both Bearish and Bullish.
The reference manual and ebook is filled with over 100 different diagrams and charts of unique candle patterns, how they should be interpreted, and when!
Here are some of the topics that are covered in the ebook:
- Construction of Candlesticks. - reading the candle chart.
- Recommended Reading and a brief Glossary of Candlestick terminology.
- What Candlesticks Don't Reveal...
- FAQ's - What is their origin? What makes a 'Candle?' Why should a trader use Candlesticks? What are Candle reversal patterns? Are they effective?
- The significance of Candlestick charting and why it is popular among traders today.
- Using Candlestick Patterns in Stock Analysis. Here we reveal which stocks work best with Candlesticks and how certain 'Candles' can light the way.
- Reliability of Pattern Recognition - Bullish and Bearish trends and the various degrees of reliability for each pattern.
- Candlestick charting - Types and positioning. Here we outline all the major patterns like the Doji, Star, Harami, Reversal Signals, Dark Clouds, Piercing Lines, Engulfing Patterns, Morning, Evening, and Doji Stars
- The philosophy of candle pattern recognition
- Candlestick charting history. Discover the ancient origins of this incredible technique, and how it was originally used to trade the rice markets.
- Interpreting Candlestick Patterns. Here we look at in detail the difference between Bullish, Bearish, and Engulfing Bearish patterns.
- Techniques: Simple steps for better returns.
- Special section on the Doji. Tweezing patterns and Extended pattern groups.
- Pattern Analysis - Bullish and Bearish pattern examples examined
- Detecting the 'Right' Candlestick signals. Here we outline in detail size, shape, location, visual insight, reversals, and the macro environment.