99% Of Yeast Infection Sufferers Are Dead Wrong In The Way They Try To Control And Treat Their
Now let me ask you something:
- Do you ever find you just seem to lack energy and can't explain why?
- Do you avoid sex?
- Do you smell?
- Do you wonder if you have been correctly diagnosed?
- Do antibiotics only cure you of your problem for two or three days?
- Do you ever have problems with your appetite or food cravings?
- Do you have bad breath?
- Do you want to stop painful Infections that always seem to happen at the worst possible time?
- Do you want to know why you keep getting yeast infections?
- Did you once feel healthy, and want to regain that feeling again?
- Are you feeling sick every day?
- Do you have rashes on your skin, penis, or on your hands?
- Do you want to cure your yeast infection?
- Do you want to stop the burning and itching sensations?
- Do you want to stop painful urination and cheese-like vaginal discharge?
- Do you suffer from constipation?
- Do you feel slimy and unclean?
Basic Yeast Infections Facts You Should Know
- Yeast Infections affect everyone.
- Chronic Infections Are Dangerous, AND If left untreated these yeast infections can cause great harm to the body!
- It does not matter if the infection is oral, vaginal or a skin rash. Treating the symptoms only leaves the root cause remaining and ready to flare up again and again.
- Yeast does not show up on a medical test! You will be diagnosed with everything else before the yeast diagnosis is admitted.
- Symptoms migrate with time.
- You can ache in one place one day and then in another the next. The pain could move to different places in your body.
- Yeast infections affect everyone including babies and seniors!
- Everyone experiences different symptoms. One person gets a rash while another has painful joints. Another has a rash behind the legs while another has foul smelling discharge from the genitals.
- Yeast Infections affect all ages!
- A yeast infection is just not a "female disease." Men get them too!