This is the most complete instructional reference for card tearing available!
Once you purchase this ebook today, you will learn how to impress your friends and family with this cool strength feat.
What will stronger hands get you?
- Pull heavier weight in the deadlift
- Do more work in the back yard
- Complete more reps in the gym
- Make more shots on the court
- Free drinks at the bar
- Get more take downs
- More stick speed in hockey
- Be more steady when shooting your firearm
- More phone numbers from the ladies!
- Hit more homeruns
- Make more tackles
- Add yards to your drive in golf
What Benefits Are You Going to Get out of Card Tearing
There are many benefits you will get from tearing cards:
- Mental Toughness
- Winning Attitude
- Stronger Hands
- Lots of Fun!
- Stronger Wrists
- Stronger Fingers and Thumbs
Why should I purchase this ebook?
Here's a sample of what you'll get in this ebook.
- Avoid frustration by learning how to properly chalk your hands!
- The importance of the extensor muscles and why you must train them in order to realize your full hand strength potential
- The #1 way to prevent injuries from card tearing
- Find out how you can use push-ups to increase your grip strength and card tearing power
- Find out 4 basic card tearing techniques and 7 advanced ones, each complete with clear images and easy-to-understand directions
- Discover the Card Tearing Checklist - 5 mental points to run down in order to dominate every deck of cards in your path
- 40+ pages of exercises that will give you inhuman levels of hand strength
- Strengthen your hands while simultaneously strengthening your shoulders and biceps
- Learn the recognized technique for measuring the hands
- How things lying around your house or garage can be used to strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms
- Instantly improve your hand health with this simple recovery exercise
- Learn the 3 exerices I do week in and week out that have kept my lower arms injury free since 2006
- How one simple technique can help you tear a deck of cards
- Find out the card tearing hierarchy. What are the most difficult cards to tear? Which are the easiest?
Realize the Cross-over to Other Strength and Sport Movements
You may have never thought of it but the arm positioning in card tearing is nearly identical to many other strength efforts you may be involved in. For instance:
- Pressing Movements: The arm positioning in card tearing is very similar to the arm position in the bench press!
- Choking: The card tearing position is very similar to choking someone out on the Mixed Martial Arts mat!
- Wrestling: The squeeze you put on the cards mimics the squeeze you put on your opponent's hand, wrist, forearm or ankle!