Buy Anything Wholesale Ebook
Buy Anything Wholesale
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $27.00 or less).
Title: Buy Anything Wholesale
The #1 guide to REAL wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, liquidators and drop shippers.
What ever it is that you are looking for, whether it be brand name consumer electronics, clothing, auto parts, pet supplies, bicycles etc....you are about to find out exactly where and how to get it.
Here is an example of just a small, tiny fraction of actual products you will soon be able to find (these prices may seem "too good to be true" but they are actual prices):
- 13" - 24" chrome luxury car wheels (rims): Retail up to $700/ wheel, YOU PAY as low as $60.00/ wheel (rims with "spinners" available)
- Swiss Army Chronograph watches: Retail $300.00, YOU PAY $43.00
- Brand name Laptop computers: as low as $200
- MINI / POCKET BIKES: Retail up to $1000, YOU PAY as low as $102.00
- Brand name Mini DV video camcorders: as low as $88
- Brand name MP3 players: Retail $125-$250, YOU PAY as low as $20.00
- Brand name Portable DVD players: Retail $299.00, YOU PAY $112.00
- Brand name 5mp Digital cameras: Retail $500, YOU PAY $150.00
- 2 handset cordless phone set: Retail $219.99, YOU PAY $37.00
- Designer clothing (Polo, Lacoste, Diesel, Prada, Tommy Hilfiger etc.) up to 95% off
- Brand name running shoes (Nike, Addidas, Reebok etc.): as low as $15
- Brand name Plasma TV's: Retail up to $10,000, you pay as low as $600
If you are interested in getting your hands on the products you want at the lowest possible prices AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, this letter is for you. Why?
Because I'm about to teach you exactly where and how to find real wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and drop-shippers for any product you want in just a few minutes and pay up to 80% below wholesale.
- No fake suppliers whose prices are too high.
- No searching through hundreds of irrelevant and outdated links.
- No more wasted valuable time.
- No B.S.
Who am I to make these bold statements? What makes me an "expert" on finding wholesale suppliers?
Let me tell you straight away, I'm no "guru" or "expert". I'm just a regular person, like you. But, what makes me different from you, is the fact that for the past 3 months I've been extensively researching ways to find wholesale suppliers.
This is what I did for the past 3 months:
- I have bought exactly 26 "wholesale lists" (expensive!) from my competitors. 80% of the information was useless. I took the remaining 20% of useful information and threw it into MY guide.
- I have interviewed over 50 eBay power sellers from all over the world (U.S.A, Australia, Japan,Canada etc.) and got them to reveal exactly where and how they get their hands on the hot and profitable products they sell to make tens of thousands of dollars per month.
- I have contacted and dealt with over 500 suppliers and can now say I am a pro at negotiating with even the most stubborn suppliers.
As you can imagine, I've learned A LOT from all this research. I've done all the "leg work". Then, I stuffed everything into a nice and simple, easy to read, straight to the point, no fluff, no B.S. wholesale guide.
Here is just some things I learned during my research:
- Successful online sellers (eBay powersellers, Yahoo sellers, website owners etc.) can find a wholesale supplier for any product in just a few minutes. They don't need to spend weeks searching through the Internet just to find a supplier, because they know exactly where to look (soon, you will too).
- If it is sold in stores it can be bought from a wholesale supplier. This means that what ever it is that you are looking for, you can find a wholesale supplier for it...you just have to know where to look.
- There is more to making a deal with a supplier than knowing their website address. You need to know how to deal with the suppliers you find in order do get what you want (best prices, order quanteties, drop shipping arrangements etc.)
- Most real suppliers will provide drop-shipping at no extra charge, while most fake online "drop-shippers" will charge you an extra fee for the service on top of their already high prices.
- 50% off a pair of jeans is not wholesale prices! You can get those kinds of deals in department store sales (real wholesale prices are a lot lower than that)
- There is a ton of people claiming to be real wholesalers but they're really middle men. These people buy their products at wholesale prices, then, they mark up the prices by 20%-40%. The marked up prices are still below retail, BUT well above the actual wholesale price. Hint: don't deal with these people.
- The real "secret" information is not the suppliers themselves, but how and where to find them as easy and quickly as possible (this is exactly what you will learn in a few minutes)
- Sometimes the only way to make money selling something on the internet is to buy the products you sell at prices below wholesale. This is because products sold on the Internet are sold well below retail prices (sometimes as low as wholesale).
- I have also learned that most wholesale lists (I bought 26) give you no helpful advice on what to do with the information you get when you buy them. There is no advice on dealing with suppliers. No advice on starting with no money. All they give you is a bunch of links and you are on your own!
- But, the most important thing I have learned is exactly how and where to find a wholesale supplier for anything you want, in just a few minutes and even pay up to 80% below wholesale. And that is the most important thing you will learn in the....
- It does not matter if you sell a gazzilion dollars worth of products, what matters is how much of that money you keep (profit). This is why it is so important to buy your products at the lowest prices possible (below wholesale): the less you pay for your products the more money you get to keep when you actually sell the products.
"Buy ANYTHING Wholesale" guide.
Once you get your hands on the "Buy Anything Wholesale" guide, you will also learn...
- How to get your products for up to 80% below wholesale prices (imagine the profit margins!).
- How to easily find a wholesale supplier, manufacturer, or drop shipper for virtually any product you want...in just a few minutes.
- Simple methods to getting around a supplier's minimum order quantities.
- The amazing secrets behind backdoor suppliers...how to get your hands on the really prestigious items like real Rolex watches, without having a dealers license.
- Exactly how to deal with suppliers in order to get what you want (best prices, order quantities, drop shipping arrangements etc.)
- How to start with no money or products to sell...you can start virtually from scratch (a must if you are on a tight budget).
- How to work less hours and make more money. A simple formula used by some of today's biggest online sellers to choose the products they want to sell and make the most amount of money in the least amount of time with no extra effort (this is truly fool proof!)
- The golden rule that you MUST follow before you make any deal with a supplier (this can lead to literally thousands of dollars in saved money for only half an hour of your time.)
- How to choose the perfect product to sell. Learn which products will bring in the biggest profit margins.
- Simple ways to dramatically increase your profits, without working any harder or raising your prices.
- Just for fun...exactly how wholesale lists are made. You can make your own wholesale list in under 10 minutes.
- Things to watch out for (there are a lot of ways to lose money on the internet, especially if you don't know what to watch out for).
- What to do when a supplier accepts only one kind of payment method.
- What to do when a supplier refuses to give you samples.
- How to NOT get ripped off by the many con artists and scumbags.
- The one irresistible offer you can make a supplier to make them forget about those large minimum order quantities. They will love you for it, and will want to do business with you again and again.
- The simple truth about drop shipping, and how easy it is to find a reliable drop shipper. It's more simple than you think.
- How to get your products fresh from the factory (this is where wholesalers get their products.)
- The most important thing of all...You can find a supplier for ANY product you want! What product do you want? Shoes? Clothing? Electronics? Weird gadgets? Fish supplies? Computers? Travel mugs? Roler blades? Hi-tech digital computer pens? How about hair bands? Sports equipment? Musical instruments? Sewage treatment plants(yes, you can get that too :)? The point I'm trying to make is that whatever product you are looking for, you will find a reliable supplier for it using the "Buy ANYTHING Wholesale" guide.
And you will learn much much more (over 40 pages more!) of extremely valuable information and advice!
Let me sweeten the offer...
Order right now, and I'll throw in these 2 special bonuses:
- BONUS 1: DROP SHIPPING TUTORIAL.
- BONUS 2: BACK DOOR SUPPLIERS GUIDE.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $27.00 or less).
P.S. If you came to this website looking for information on finding wholesale suppliers, this manual is for you. No other wholesesale information product offers such valuable, in-depth, no fluff insight on this exciting topic. With this manual, you will be able to find a supplier for ANY product you want, be it computer monitors, NBA jerseys, beads, scooters, etc.. Remember, ANY product you want.
P.S.S. If you don't live in the US, don't worry this manual works all over the world. So if you live in Australia or Spain or the Philippines this manual WILL work for you.
P.P.P.S. The sooner you get the "Buy ANYTHING Wholesale" Manual, the sooner you will be able to find a supplier for the product(s) you want.
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|Crafter's & Quilter's Fabric Wholesale Supplier List|
Category: Business, Crafts
|Patchwork & Quilting Business|
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Category: Crafts, Hobbies, Home Business
|How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success|
Author: Frank DeJohn
|Junk Removal Business Coach|
Author: Carlos Parraga
|The 50 Home Business Clarity Questions|
Author: Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor
Category: Home Business
|How to Start an Internet Business|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (504)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
455 E-Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $4723.45)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc