Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Event Planning Blueprint
Author: Melanie Woodward
Discover the exact roadmap I used to build a six-?gure event planning business from my kitchen table with no prior experience.
If you've ever wanted the experience of getting started in event planning and earn money working in a business that you love even if you've never planned an event before...
This is the SIMPLEST way for ANYBODY (even with no experience) to get started in event planning and make money. And with this PROVEN system, you can get started with just a computer!
Hi, my name is Melanie Woodward. When I began my event-planning career I was probably a lot like you. I was planning all kinds of events for free like promotional and client appreciation events for my boss’ company, dinner and birthday parties for friends and family, and golf tournaments as a volunteer for charities. But I wasn’t getting paid for them and I wanted to make money for using my talents.
Here's What You'll Know Once You Have Taken Action TODAY:
- How I went from zero to a six-?gure business in one year WITHOUT having any formal training and with no experience.
- Discover how to turn ANY event into a pro?table one.
- Learn industry SECRETS that event professionals won't share with you
- How to avoid the BIGGEST time wasters that will prevent you from getting started.
- How to attract new clients.
- Learn 21 different places to advertise your events or business TODAY.
- Ways to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 227 Unusual Business Ideas
Author: Stu McLaren
"DISCOVERED! 227 Unusual, Different and Just Plain Crazy Business Ideas... That Could Make You Rich This Year... Starting From Zero!"
Uncover the Most Unusual Business Ideas GUARANTEED to Motivate You and Inspire You To Get Your Own Money-Making Business Idea Off The Ground... Today!
Here's A Sneak Peek At Some Of The Other Stories You'll Find Inside "227 Unusual Business Ideas"...
- A Los Angeles-based company saw sales skyrocket after launching a line of "feng shui" dog toys
- A New Hampshire entrepreneur lit up his bank balance with his glow-in-the-dark golf ball
- A UK company in launched an ice cream flavored with a famous beer and they're now doing "beery nicely" indeed
- A car wash manufacturer started Britain's first horse wash with "equi-wash" - a gadget similar to the car wash sprays found on gas-station forecourts
- A Dutch designer turned coffin-buying into a seriously practical exercise with a range of bookcases that convert into burial boxes after the owner's death
- A German entrepreneur carved out a new business selling engraved toothpicks as souvenirs for decoration or advertising
- And learn about the businessman who has a successful website selling wadded up paper as "origami boulders"...
- You'll uncover the fascinating story of the teenage sisters who started a nail varnish business that has polished off their competition...
- You'll be astonished by the
Title: Skin Care Tycoon
In my journey over the last 10 years creating a range of products and building a business from the kitchen table to an international export company, I had SO many questions and no one to ask who had all the answers.
Skincare Tycoon provides you with all the answers you need in one place to make and market beautifully re-saleable skin care products.
Learn Step-By-Step How to Build Your Product Range & Your Brand from the Ground Up Using Cost Effective Strategies That Work
What You’ll Learn From The Skin Care Tycoon:
- 3 things you simply must know about preservatives before deciding your formulations
- Find out how to position yourself in the market to ensure your business is a success
- How to include Vitamins & Active Ingredients in your skin care preparations without damaging their properties
- How to effectively get your skin care brand onto the shelves of retail outlets both nationally and internationally.
- A complete guide to setting up your own party plan division and how to let consultants do all the selling for you
- Everything you need to know about wholesaling and e-retailing.
- 13 multiple streams of income that will help put money back into your pocket today
- How to stay on the right side of the law when it comes to making claims
- The secrets to labelling your products to meet regulations
And much, much... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Abu Dhabi & Dubai Business Start up Guide
Use this "Fast Track Set up Guide" to gain all the knowledge needed to set up your own business in a very cost-effective and fast way!
Here is just a brief glimpse of what this guide includes:
GENERAL INFORMATION UAE
- Overview rents Dubai / UAE
- General statistical information on UAE
- Cost of living
- How does the Dubai rental market work?
- Things to consider when renting property in the UAE
- Taxation (UAE is 100% tax free)
- How to get a UAE mobile phone card
How to get a tax residence certificate (to avoid double taxation in home country)
- Language for business
- Working hours
- E-Gate Card (fast entry and exit)
DUBAI FREE ZONES AT A GLANCE
- Which is the best set up for my business? Common questions before setting up
- Challenges in finding the right type of set up
- What is a Free Zone?
- Stumbling blocks for registration
- What kind of licenses will be issued?
- What costs are involved in setting up in a Dubai Free Zone?
- Which Free Zone?
- Can I buy my own office inside a Dubai Free Zone?
- Types of Free Zone companies
- Factors to be considered when choosing a free
Title: Black Book of Hotdog Stand
The Hot dog industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Last year American hot dog vendors collectively earned more revenues than most countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. Hot dogs are in huge demand, with over 18 billion hot dogs sold every year in the US alone. This offers real job security. No doubt it is rightly called "recession free" business.
The Black book will show you the secrets to succeeding in the hot dog industry. It is the only book in the market which combines the real-world experiences of top hot dog vendors from Seattle, New York and Chicago.
The book will answer all your questions about setting up a hot dog venture. We guarantee you this is the only book you will need to succeed and be the best hot dog vendor in town.
The book provide information in straight-forward manner with links, resources and pictures. It covers everything including:
- The Seven Steps Process
- Deciding on a Menu
- Naming and Registering your Hotdog Cart Business
- Obtaining Necessary License and Permit
- Food Safety
- Shopping for Equipment and Tools
- Shopping for Supplies
- Financing your Business
- The Three L's Location, Location and Location
- Marketing and Advertising
- Festivals and Events
- How to Get Free Training in This Business?
- Exit Strategy
- Concluding Thoughts
- Sample Monthly
Title: The Catering Blueprint
Author: Dawn Damico
PROVEN CATERING BLUEPRINT SYSTEM TO TURN YOUR LOVE OF COOKING INTO A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MONEY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE FORMAL CULINARY TRAINING
Success at building a Profitable Catering Business has less to do with great food, and a lot more to do with understanding the Secret of Systems.
There are so many talented people who have a desire to create a business, doing what they love, yet don’t know where to begin! That’s when I knew that I had to create and share this Blueprint.
Part I: From Playing With Food to Playing With your Cash Flow
- The right mindset for success
- This section lays a foundation for your Catering business. You’re going to discover:
- Tips for organizing your life and business so they stay in balance
- How to successfully make the transition from cooking for fun to growing a business
Part II: From Good to Great -The Comprehensive Guide to Becoming a Professional Caterer
- The tools of the trade
- Glassware and tableware
- The basics of a wine and bar service
- Tips for pricing your menus
- Food presentation
- Sample menus from the pros,
- Keeping your guests healthy with safe food handling
- The whole process of a successful event from event inquiry to cleanup
Part III: Preparing your Proposal -The Ultimate Guide for Putting Together a Winning Proposal
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Proven Publicity Strategies
Author: Bert Martinez
Attention all Speakers, Entrepreneurs, Authors …
Get Massive Publicity Fast with Proven Publicity Strategies. You’ll earn the publicity you need – in a flash - Guaranteed!The 237 most Powerful Publicity Ideas Ever!
To earn serious publicity power, you need opportunities, you need to find the right people and you need to have the right tools. This ebook shows you everything you need to get and keep getting publicity!
I know what works – having produce newspaper and digital content, radio programming for both CBS and CNN and having spoken on television. I’ve also helped experts, authors, entrepreneurs, and even the Boy Scouts of America get publicity.
Also I’ve personally used some these exact ideas to get booked or interviewed by major media like the Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Inc. Magazine, just to name a few. Every time you read this ebook you’ll discover new ideas. It’s a tool you’ll use again and again.
Here’s how Proven Publicity Strategies can help you get big publicity, fast:
- Group training calls – avoid mistakes, brain storm, media prep
- Use media credibility as an advantage over your competitors
- Pitch Letters Templates – that meet the industry standards so you look like a pro!
- 237 of the Most Powerful Publicity Ideas that really Work – These are Powerful Headlines and
Title: Squeegee School
Make A Five Figure Income Window Cleaning, I Did, You Can Too!
Well, what if I were to tell you that you don’t need all of those things to start a business. What if I were to tell you that you could start a successful business today for under $100.00?
For years I have been doing a simple business. It is a business that everyone needs and you can even go and get other businesses to pay for doing it. It is washing windows.
To a business image is everything. When you walk up to a business the first thing that you will see are the windows and doors to the building.
In this book I walk you step by step through the process of developing your mindset and planning out your business. I tell you what you need to do from concept to closure. I give you the tools you need to know, contracts you need to write and a step by step tutorial on how to actually wash a window the professional way.
"Squeegee School" is a step by step guide to what you need to not only start a successful window washing company but to build a successful company selling any type of product or service.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc