Title: The Complete Beginners Guide To Perfect Presentations For Nurses
Author: Jane Butler
What if I told you that effective communication and presentation skills affect:
- Whether or not your peers respect you?
- Your ability to further your career?
- How people receive your information?
- How your patients perceive you?
Here's A Sneak Peak At What You'll Find
- The Importance of: Tone, Body Language, Eye Contact and Facial Expressions in delivering a clear message.
- Public Speaking Tips: Train Your Subconscious to Enjoy Public Speaking!
- How To Get Taken Seriously: Speaking With Confidence And Authority.
- Presentation “How to”: Planning, Powerpoint and Audience.
- On The Job Presentation Skills: The Difference Between Life And Death.
- Too Much To Remember? How To NOT Forget.
- Patient Presentation & Peer Presentations.
- Dealing With Antagonists.
- Is Your Handwriting Worse Than A Doctor’s?
- Making A Written Presentation.
- Formal Presentations: How Much Prep Is Too Much?
his guide is based on years of my own presentation and communication experiences. Making mistakes, learning what was successful, as well as talking to hundreds of nurses, doctors, and patients regarding the importance of presentation skills in nursing.
Effective Presentation and Communication Skills Are A Big Problem In The Nursing Industry. If You Want To Opt Out Of The Problem And Become Part Of... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters
Author: Judeth Wilson
"The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters – How To Get Enthusiastic Applause, Even A Standing Ovation, Every Time You Speak!"
Here's just a sampling of the secrets revealed in "The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters"…
- How to organise your presentation quickly and easily and go from a blank page to your first draft in 15 minutes or less
- The secret all successful presenters know and why they are completely confident when they stand up to speak
- What to do to project complete confidence and authority in any situation – even if you're secretly terrified!
- The secrets of a commanding "Stage presence" and simple ways to use body language to your advantage
- What expert presenters NEVER do…and what they do instead so that their presentation goes smoothly
- A little known secret you can use to grab attention and get the audience on your side
- How to make sure the audience is hanging on your every word and that you keep their attention
- The right and the wrong way to use props and other visual aids like PowerPoint
- Tips, techniques and strategies for dealing with questions effectively (even from difficult or aggressive members of the audience)
- How to close your presentation on a high note and get the result you want
You'll master the proven presentation skills you'll need to deal confidently with every individual, every group, every... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Tenant’s Handbook
Author: Harry Bermingham
Over the years, many tricky clauses designed to take advantage of the tenant have been incorporated into standard lease agreements. To protect yourself from the clauses that landlords use to get the upper hand in a commercial or retail lease, this eBook was created.
We have taken several measures to ensure that all of the tactics and clauses that landlords have been using for years are included for you to actually see their “playbook”. This is an eBook to allow yourself to become educated on unknown clauses and will serve as your best asset in your lease negotiations.
This is the definitive eBook for commercial leasing. The book identifies loopholes and delivers procedures that you can take in order to protect your business from losing money. The eBook begins with a basic lesson on terms that you need to understand as well as clauses that are being used by landlords. It includes;
- Commercial Lease Negotiation Clauses
- 20 Top Tenant-Friendly Lease Clauses
- Clauses You Could Use
- Secret Tactics That No One Ever Uses
- Strategies to Leverage your Lease
- How to Avoid Basic Pitfalls and Landlord Tricks
Title: The Six-Figure Videographer
Author: Kris Simmons
Made $100,000 a Year or More as a Successful Videographer!
You are a lot more capable of making big money in the video production industry than you think you are.
Companies, large and small, are ready to pay you generously to help them succeed – by hiring you to produce corporate videos at fees of $500 to $1,500 per day or even more depending on where you do business!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Breakthrough Strategies Inside The Six-Figure Videographer:
- Why You Should Copy Other Videographers’ Best Practices and How
- How To Win Your Fair Share of Large Budget Video Contracts
- Simple (and Dumb) Mistakes That Can Cause You to Lose Corporate Clients
- How to Increase Profits by Decreasing Vendor Expenses
- A Basic Formula for How to Run Your Video Business No Matter How Busy or Slow You Are
- How to Complete More Projects by Leveraging the Efforts of Others
- How to Know What Your Video Production Services are Worth and How to Set Your Rates Accordingly
- How to Know What it Costs to Run Your Video Business and Why It’s Important
- Tips for Surviving and Thriving as a Videographer in a Down Economy
- How and Why to Turn Your Finished Video Projects into Immediate Marketing Assets
- The Correct Way to Work as a Freelancer or to Manage Freelance Videographers
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Hookah Lounge Blueprint - Starting Hookah Bar
Author: Kevin Runic
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY OPEN AND RUN A HOOKAH LOUNGE
- Have you searched the internet and found that little to no information about starting a hookah bar / lounge exists?
- Have you ever wanted to open and run your very own hookah bar?
- Do you know if you build it, they will come?!
Owning and operating a hookah bar is extremely fun, and extremely profitable. Did you know that most hookah bars make six (6) figures a year. That's right, a six figure per year business that can be opened for less than you think!
WHAT YOU GET AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE HOOKAH LOUNGE BLUEPRINT
- Hookah Bar Menus - for drinks and hookah tobacco flavors!
- Complete 8 page business plan - it blew a leasing agent out of the water!
- Employee Job Descriptions - for both management and regular employees!
- Vendor List - Where to purchase hookahs, tobacco's and supplies wholesale!
- Cost vs. Retail breakdown on beverages - learn how profitable beverages are!
- Bonus! - A complete list of additional products to carry to launch your success!
- Learn how to set your hookah bar up for success - devour your competition!
- Learn how to get FREE to low cost advertising - let the media WORK FOR YOU!
...And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Title: Import Veteran
Author: Richard Akhmerov
Learn How to Make Your Import Business Wildly Profitable In Only 57 Minutes…
You Will Learn Simple Techniques That No Other Import Course Teaches You – Quickly, Safely, and Profitably…!
The import/export business has evolved with the explosion of the Internet over the past decade.
In Import Veteran, you’ll learn:
- Secrets that get suppliers to offer to pay for their mistakes
- Simple negotiating tricks that make suppliers want to do business with you
- An effective system complete with easy-to-follow templates that you can adapt to suit your style
- Negotiating skills that ramp up your profits
- Better relationships, which lead to money-saving deals
- Simple moneymaking secrets not found in any other course
No other import program shows you the secrets and strategies necessary to transform your import business into an import giant.
Access Import Veteran, and you’ll also learn how to:
- Forge suppliers’ trust in you
- Build an import giant
- Lower your risks
- Save time and money – which leaves you with time and money
- Build your brand
- Avoid loss
- Specialize in success
- Always profit
- Create a river of business
If you know the basics of how to use a computer, you can succeed. Import Veteran is designed for ease of use with a... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Become A Mortgage Broker
Successful Mortgage Brokers Earn Six-Figure Incomes...No College Degree is Required!
Here is a summary of reasons to be a mortgage broker or loan officer:
- Excellent income potential
- No degree required
- No commercial office required
- Medical and dental benefits available
- Training available
- Income tax benefits possible
- No previous experience required
- No franchise fees required
- No inventory required
- Trade associations available
In How to Become A Mortgage Broker, I discuss many questions people ask about getting into the mortgage business, either as a mortgage broker or loan officer.
Here are just a few of the questions that are answered:
- What is the difference between a mortgage broker and mortgage banker?
- What is a mortgage broker?
- How much do I have to pay?
- How can I do loans in more than one state?
- How do I choose an employer?
- Where do I go to get a license?
- Do I need a license?
- Do I have to pass an exam?
- What are some common mortgage terms and what do they mean?
- How do I find mortgage clients?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I get trained?
- What are the different ways to set up my business?
- Who approves the loans?
- How do I process a
Title: Insider Secrets of a TV Ad Man
Author: Don Cassil
I get thousands of TV commercials aired monthly on Cable TV Networks for FREE......
If you have a Non-Profit Organization My Product shows how you can do it…
“The Secret Steps to Free Cable TV Advertising”
If you follow the practices shown here there is no question you'll be armed with the exact same techniques I used. The techniques I’ve mastered has led to getting well over 200,000 commercials aired on TV. And, the best part, I got it all ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Now, you will also come to learn there are many stations that actually want to air 'non profit' commercials. Many times these stations will not only air ads for free but will thank you in the process. There are several secret loopholes and my Book exposes those secrets that until now were only known by a select few who had 'insider information' on the industry.
My friend, I'm one of the few that can actually show you how to unlock the door. It’s not nearly as hard that most of you think it may be. As a matter of fact, you can also “master the code” in minutes after receiving my product.
8 Reasons to Get Your Hands on Insider Secrets of a TV Ad Man Today
- Start soaring in half the time. I was flying blind when I started - you don’t need to. Through Insider Secrets of a TV Ad Man you have me as your navigator.
- You get a real-life, up-to-the-minute, insider’s view of how
Title: Finally Organized, Finally Free FOR THE OFFICE
Author: Maria Gracia
Finally, a comprehensive resource to help you get organized once and for all!
Get 1,875 organizing tips, ideas and techniques to Help You Organize Your Office, Your Files, Your Schedule and So Much More!
With Finally Organized, Finally Free for the Office, you'll finally discover...
- Get a lot more done in less time
- What business records should you keep and when can you toss them?
- Stay organized, even when surrounded by disorganized people
- Master the fine art of scheduling
- How to make every second on the phone and in meetings count
- Reduce those constant interruptions
- 10 easy steps to a happy, organized, clutter-free desk
- How to find anything in your filing cabinet in seconds
- How you can stop forgetting and start remembering
- How to save time using your computer, both offline and online
- Quick and simple ideas for organizing your briefcase
- The painless way to pay your bills on time and keep your finances organized
- Can Feng Shui really make your workplace more productive?
- How to be a smart and savvy business traveler
- Maximize your office space and your storage space
- Electronic or paper? What's the best route?
- How to delegate without stress or worries
- Eliminate that daunting paperwork mountain
- Find a happy balance between work and home
- Meet or
Title: Garage Sale Blueprint
The 6 important steps you must know before you can even begin to think of holding a successful garage sale or yard sale (this also applies to estate sales, rummage sales, jumble sales and tag sales). This will ensure that your sales look professional and because you have all your bases covered you will make every cent possible.
Inside You’ll Discover….
1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE BUSINESS OF GARAGE SALES
- The 6 critical steps to running a successful garage sale because mastering these 6 steps is the difference between on OK garage sale and a great one.
- The critical order of events so that you do not make these common rookie mistakes that could literally save you thousands of dollars over your garage sale career.
- The business opportunity that exists so that you can make more money than anyone else at garage sales.
2 – WHEN TO HAVE YOUR GARAGE SALE
- Which dates to avoid so that your garage sale does not turn into a damp squib.
- Ensure that you have all the legal issues covered so that you are always on the right side of the law (and your neighbours)
- The two critical factors you MUST consider to ensure you hold your garage sale on a date that will enable you to get your customers to spend heavily with you.
3 – GARAGE SALE INVENTORY
- What products you can sell on a garage sale. The answer will surprise and delight
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc