Title: The Tenant’s Handbook
Author: Harry Bermingham
Over the years, many tricky clauses designed to take advantage of the tenant have been incorporated into standard lease agreements. To protect yourself from the clauses that landlords use to get the upper hand in a commercial or retail lease, this eBook was created.
We have taken several measures to ensure that all of the tactics and clauses that landlords have been using for years are included for you to actually see their “playbook”. This is an eBook to allow yourself to become educated on unknown clauses and will serve as your best asset in your lease negotiations.
This is the definitive eBook for commercial leasing. The book identifies loopholes and delivers procedures that you can take in order to protect your business from losing money. The eBook begins with a basic lesson on terms that you need to understand as well as clauses that are being used by landlords. It includes;
- Commercial Lease Negotiation Clauses
- 20 Top Tenant-Friendly Lease Clauses
- Clauses You Could Use
- Secret Tactics That No One Ever Uses
- Strategies to Leverage your Lease
- How to Avoid Basic Pitfalls and Landlord Tricks
Title: Business Start Up
- How to start a coaching business on the cheap
- Understand how to turn Life Coaching in to a well paid Business
- Get a website that you can edit, make money on and monitor hits for vertically free
- Learn how to increase retention on your website
- Become a website marketer, learn how to make money on your website, how to create intrigue and how to be seen as a professional coach
- Master the art of creating a ‘list’ that you can e-mail on a regular basis to sell more products
- How to take payments online securely and cheaply
- Understand the coaching regulations that govern this industry
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Become A Mortgage Broker
Successful Mortgage Brokers Earn Six-Figure Incomes...No College Degree is Required!
Here is a summary of reasons to be a mortgage broker or loan officer:
- Excellent income potential
- No degree required
- No commercial office required
- Medical and dental benefits available
- Training available
- Income tax benefits possible
- No previous experience required
- No franchise fees required
- No inventory required
- Trade associations available
In How to Become A Mortgage Broker, I discuss many questions people ask about getting into the mortgage business, either as a mortgage broker or loan officer.
Here are just a few of the questions that are answered:
- What is the difference between a mortgage broker and mortgage banker?
- What is a mortgage broker?
- How much do I have to pay?
- How can I do loans in more than one state?
- How do I choose an employer?
- Where do I go to get a license?
- Do I need a license?
- Do I have to pass an exam?
- What are some common mortgage terms and what do they mean?
- How do I find mortgage clients?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I get trained?
- What are the different ways to set up my business?
- Who approves the loans?
- How do I process a
Title: Finally Organized, Finally Free FOR THE OFFICE
Author: Maria Gracia
Finally, a comprehensive resource to help you get organized once and for all!
Get 1,875 organizing tips, ideas and techniques to Help You Organize Your Office, Your Files, Your Schedule and So Much More!
With Finally Organized, Finally Free for the Office, you'll finally discover...
- Get a lot more done in less time
- What business records should you keep and when can you toss them?
- Stay organized, even when surrounded by disorganized people
- Master the fine art of scheduling
- How to make every second on the phone and in meetings count
- Reduce those constant interruptions
- 10 easy steps to a happy, organized, clutter-free desk
- How to find anything in your filing cabinet in seconds
- How you can stop forgetting and start remembering
- How to save time using your computer, both offline and online
- Quick and simple ideas for organizing your briefcase
- The painless way to pay your bills on time and keep your finances organized
- Can Feng Shui really make your workplace more productive?
- How to be a smart and savvy business traveler
- Maximize your office space and your storage space
- Electronic or paper? What's the best route?
- How to delegate without stress or worries
- Eliminate that daunting paperwork mountain
- Find a happy balance between work and home
- Meet or
Title: The Abu Dhabi & Dubai Business Start up Guide
Use this "Fast Track Set up Guide" to gain all the knowledge needed to set up your own business in a very cost-effective and fast way!
Here is just a brief glimpse of what this guide includes:
GENERAL INFORMATION UAE
- Overview rents Dubai / UAE
- General statistical information on UAE
- Cost of living
- How does the Dubai rental market work?
- Things to consider when renting property in the UAE
- Taxation (UAE is 100% tax free)
- How to get a UAE mobile phone card
How to get a tax residence certificate (to avoid double taxation in home country)
- Language for business
- Working hours
- E-Gate Card (fast entry and exit)
DUBAI FREE ZONES AT A GLANCE
- Which is the best set up for my business? Common questions before setting up
- Challenges in finding the right type of set up
- What is a Free Zone?
- Stumbling blocks for registration
- What kind of licenses will be issued?
- What costs are involved in setting up in a Dubai Free Zone?
- Which Free Zone?
- Can I buy my own office inside a Dubai Free Zone?
- Types of Free Zone companies
- Factors to be considered when choosing a free
Title: The Catering Blueprint
Author: Dawn Damico
PROVEN CATERING BLUEPRINT SYSTEM TO TURN YOUR LOVE OF COOKING INTO A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MONEY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE FORMAL CULINARY TRAINING
Success at building a Profitable Catering Business has less to do with great food, and a lot more to do with understanding the Secret of Systems.
There are so many talented people who have a desire to create a business, doing what they love, yet don’t know where to begin! That’s when I knew that I had to create and share this Blueprint.
Part I: From Playing With Food to Playing With your Cash Flow
- The right mindset for success
- This section lays a foundation for your Catering business. You’re going to discover:
- Tips for organizing your life and business so they stay in balance
- How to successfully make the transition from cooking for fun to growing a business
Part II: From Good to Great -The Comprehensive Guide to Becoming a Professional Caterer
- The tools of the trade
- Glassware and tableware
- The basics of a wine and bar service
- Tips for pricing your menus
- Food presentation
- Sample menus from the pros,
- Keeping your guests healthy with safe food handling
- The whole process of a successful event from event inquiry to cleanup
Part III: Preparing your Proposal -The Ultimate Guide for Putting Together a Winning Proposal
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Proven Publicity Strategies
Author: Bert Martinez
Attention all Speakers, Entrepreneurs, Authors …
Get Massive Publicity Fast with Proven Publicity Strategies. You’ll earn the publicity you need – in a flash - Guaranteed!The 237 most Powerful Publicity Ideas Ever!
To earn serious publicity power, you need opportunities, you need to find the right people and you need to have the right tools. This ebook shows you everything you need to get and keep getting publicity!
I know what works – having produce newspaper and digital content, radio programming for both CBS and CNN and having spoken on television. I’ve also helped experts, authors, entrepreneurs, and even the Boy Scouts of America get publicity.
Also I’ve personally used some these exact ideas to get booked or interviewed by major media like the Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Inc. Magazine, just to name a few. Every time you read this ebook you’ll discover new ideas. It’s a tool you’ll use again and again.
Here’s how Proven Publicity Strategies can help you get big publicity, fast:
- Group training calls – avoid mistakes, brain storm, media prep
- Use media credibility as an advantage over your competitors
- Pitch Letters Templates – that meet the industry standards so you look like a pro!
- 237 of the Most Powerful Publicity Ideas that really Work – These are Powerful Headlines and
Title: The Customer Loyalty Factor
Author: Jim Kleidon
- Need to Build a Deep sales Pipeline?
- Tired of Losing Clients?
- Want to Gain a Competitive Edge?
Discover How to Improve Customer Relationships.
- Are you getting the most from your sales efforts?
- Are you building a business or a career that depends on customers?
- How much would your sales increase if you could expand all of your customer relationships to their full potential?
Fact is, how well you understand your customers determines how much money you’ll make and your level of success.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, and success-driven corporate professionals need to know exactly what it takes to make the sale—and keep their customers coming back for more.
To help you save time and grow your business, I’ve condensed 25 years of “school of hard knocks” experience into The Customer Loyalty Factor: Building a More Sales Mindset.
The Customer Loyalty Factor’s tightly packed content empowers you with the essential wisdom you need to help build a sales and customer-winning business or career.
Here's What You'll Discover...
- Once tailored for your own unique needs, this plan can help keep your company focused on the same goal—building customer loyalty while paving the way for the next sales opportunity.
- Step-by-step, how to create a proactive support model based upon a Customer
Title: In Pursuit of Profits
Author: Derrick Welch
Discover How To Double Your Profits Without Increasing Your Sales. Including 1,000 Cost Control, Expense Reduction, And Income Producing Strategies You Can Start Using Today To Dramatically Increase Your Bottom Line.
You will find over 1,000 proven actionable cost control, expense reduction, and income producing strategies you can start using immediately to dramatically improve the daily cash flow and bottom line of your company; simple, easy to implement strategies that will have a stunning effect on your bottom line and daily cash flow.
- See the 5% solution. The secret to doubling your profits without increasing your sales.
- Get in tune with the real objective; to produce profits, not products or services.
- Discover how your actions or inactions have far reaching effects on your bottom line.
- See how to get employees enthusiastic about cutting costs and controlling expenses.
- Learn how to dramatically improve cash flow in every area of your business.
- Uncover the keys to total cost control.
- Be surprised by how small savings can result in huge increases to your bottom line.
- Discover the difference between a proactive and a reactive management style for cost cutting.
- See why customer service can be one of your best cost cutting tools.
- You get over 20 ways to reduce your borrowing and banking costs by 25% or more.
- Learn how to cut costs in every area of the
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc