Title: SMS Marketing
SMS marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers.
Let’s face it, you don’t go anywhere without your mobile phone – am I right?
And SMS marketing statistics show that text messages are opened within 15 minutes of being sent, and that 97% of messages get read.
SMS marketing is easy to do, when you know how.
I have developed a simple Course to teach business owners, just like you, exactly step-by-step how to do it.
The main advantages of using SMS marketing are these:-
- you reach customers at the exact moment that is best for you
- almost all of your customers have a mobile phone
- approximately 97% of every message sent gets read
- you can send a personal one-on-one marketing message
- you can run this type of marketing on a shoe-string budget
- consumers find greatest value in advertising that is timely and relevant
- SMS is immediate advertising
- you can send marketing messages at very short notice
Here are a couple of examples that will show you ideas of how you will use it in your business.
- Special Discount offers
- Fill appointments in a quiet week
- Member only deals
- Special events
- VIP Club Special Deals
- Mealtime deals (food outlets)
- Short Notice offers
- Offers near expiry or Clearance of seasonal... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Buy & Sell Scrap Gold
Dump Your Job!
Start a Scrap Gold Business Gold Money Machine
Check out our system described below... to see how folks with less brains, skills or resources than you went from dead end jobs working for the "man" ...
... to using this simple system to persuade massive numbers of broke, under employed, & needy consumers to become rabid customers and your gold business partners.
How about some "Wants?"
- I want "work" that will give me all the free time I want.
- I want to "work" from home or anywhere else I choose.
- I want to spend more time with my family.
- I want to travel whenever I want.
- I want an income that will give my family more than we need.
- I want to do something that I enjoy.
- I want something that will be easy to do and that I can be passionate about.
- I want to be able to make plenty of money.
- I want to "work" a few hours a day.
- I want automatic income.
- I want to be able to make money whether I'm actually working or not.
- I want (and need) to start making money right now.
Can YOU duplicate the scenario described above and put this kind cash into YOUR pocket?
Let us show you how we do it!
- Dump the "gold buyer" and do it yourself; eventually using a commissioned employee(s). If you don't have the cash to make the purchases now, use the jewelry or pawnshop "gold
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Defy Mediocrity: Choose to be Uncommon. Think of the Alternative.
Author: Derrick Welch
This book was written specifically to help give you the tools you need to become the best you can in your career and in life.
This is a book about defying mediocrity. It is a book about conquering the dozens of self-defeating traits so many of us have that hold us back in our careers and our lives and prevents us from doing all we are capable of doing and of becoming.
This ebook will show you:
- How to become a major impact employee with your company.
- How easy it is to excel at what you do.
- How to maximize the opportunities that present themselves to you.
- Why what you say means little and what you do means everything.
- Why you are the person holding you back and what to do about it.
- How to make others appreciate your efforts and work to make your job easier.
- What the four pillars of excellence are.
- How to eliminate your fear of failure.
- The things you can do to not only help keep your job in this age of employment instability, but to rapidly move ahead in your career.
- How to produce results instead of creating excuses.
- How to make the most of what you have right now today.
- How to rise above mediocrity in every area of your life.
- Why mediocrity is one of the easiest things in life to defy.
- Why few things in life cannot be overcome with the right combination of attitude and commitment.
- The difference
Title: How To Win Big at Storage Auctions
Author: Lorenzo Lee
Who else wants to earn great cash at STORAGE AUCTIONS but thought they were only for TV stars and retirees?
Imagine a business where:
- You don't need a lot of money up front to get started.
- You don't need CREDIT!
- You don't need a college degree, special certifications or specialized knowledge.
- You don't need an office, any employees or special equipment.
- You don't have to take a lot of risks.
- As the economy gets worse, your prospects get better!
HOW? With Self Storage Auctions:
- You don't need a college degree, just a tiny bit of instruction and our Secret Weapons.
- You can start with less than a hundred bucks.
- You set your own schedule and sell your merchandise from your own kitchen table or out of your garage.
- You can be young, old, retired, in-between work, guys or girls and make good money, lots of it!
- You can do this ANYWHERE, because there are 30,000+ storage facilities all over the United States and Canada (We will even give you access to this list!)
ANYONE CAN DO THIS!
Inside the Best Self Storage Auction Course you will learn:
- Doing these few things wrong can can land you in court!
- How to spot a great self storage unit auction quickly.
- How to bid on a unit and make others back off!
- What you MUST know BY LAW... BEFORE you bid!
- A simple, legal tool
Title: Six-Figure Pet Sitting
Author: Susan Howell
Are You Starting or Growing Your Own Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business?
Earn More, Work Less, Avoid Mistakes, and Truly Enjoy Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business with the Six-Figure Pet Sitting Manual!
You’ll discover just minutes after you complete your order today:
- You’ll get the tools and guidance you need to create a solid business plan in just ONE hour.
- You’ll learn 12 essential steps you can’t afford to skip when starting your pet business.
- You’ll find out which “early morning” activities will set an incredibly positive tone for your day and create opportunities for amazing success.
- You’ll get proven tips for organizing every aspect of your business… so that you can spend more time focusing on the pets you are caring for
- You’ll discover the unconscious attitudes and beliefs that can keep you from making enough money in your business… and how to banish them almost instantly.
- You’ll get the exact tool I use to maximize efficiency and serve as many clients as possible… while still enjoying a life outside of work.
- You’ll find out exactly what you need to do to attract enthusiastic, high-paying clients today… even if you’ve struggled for months.
- You’ll learn how to promote your services to become the “go to” pet business in the
Title: How To Write Video Proposals
Author: Kris Simmons
Are You Ready To Make This Your Most Profitable Year Ever?…
Guaranteed To Get You More Clients with Bigger Budgets…While You Relax and Spend Time NOT Working For a Change!
et’s face it. The goals you have for yourself and your family are making it essential for you to generate more money with your video business, and due to how easy it is to buy a digital video camera and computer these days, increased competition is worse than ever.
For Now, Here’s What You Get Inside How To Write Video Proposals:
A jam-packed, 45+ page step by step e-Book on how to write successful video production contracts. This process is the heart of the information package. Here’s a partial list of the pearls you’ll discover inside this golden manual:
- How to prepare for a successful sales meeting with video prospects
- How to determine the difference between a video prospect that can afford your services and those who can’t
- How to gather the critical information needed during a sales meeting so you can set the stage for a profitable video project
- How to develop a video production contract that outlines payment terms and understandings so there is no confusion after the project begins
- How to write a video production contract that convinces video prospects that you understand their business needs/goals better than your competitors
and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Business Start Up
- How to start a coaching business on the cheap
- Understand how to turn Life Coaching in to a well paid Business
- Get a website that you can edit, make money on and monitor hits for vertically free
- Learn how to increase retention on your website
- Become a website marketer, learn how to make money on your website, how to create intrigue and how to be seen as a professional coach
- Master the art of creating a ‘list’ that you can e-mail on a regular basis to sell more products
- How to take payments online securely and cheaply
- Understand the coaching regulations that govern this industry
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Abu Dhabi & Dubai Business Start up Guide
Use this "Fast Track Set up Guide" to gain all the knowledge needed to set up your own business in a very cost-effective and fast way!
Here is just a brief glimpse of what this guide includes:
GENERAL INFORMATION UAE
- Overview rents Dubai / UAE
- General statistical information on UAE
- Cost of living
- How does the Dubai rental market work?
- Things to consider when renting property in the UAE
- Taxation (UAE is 100% tax free)
- How to get a UAE mobile phone card
How to get a tax residence certificate (to avoid double taxation in home country)
- Language for business
- Working hours
- E-Gate Card (fast entry and exit)
DUBAI FREE ZONES AT A GLANCE
- Which is the best set up for my business? Common questions before setting up
- Challenges in finding the right type of set up
- What is a Free Zone?
- Stumbling blocks for registration
- What kind of licenses will be issued?
- What costs are involved in setting up in a Dubai Free Zone?
- Which Free Zone?
- Can I buy my own office inside a Dubai Free Zone?
- Types of Free Zone companies
- Factors to be considered when choosing a free
Title: The Catering Blueprint
Author: Dawn Damico
PROVEN CATERING BLUEPRINT SYSTEM TO TURN YOUR LOVE OF COOKING INTO A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MONEY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE FORMAL CULINARY TRAINING
Success at building a Profitable Catering Business has less to do with great food, and a lot more to do with understanding the Secret of Systems.
There are so many talented people who have a desire to create a business, doing what they love, yet don’t know where to begin! That’s when I knew that I had to create and share this Blueprint.
Part I: From Playing With Food to Playing With your Cash Flow
- The right mindset for success
- This section lays a foundation for your Catering business. You’re going to discover:
- Tips for organizing your life and business so they stay in balance
- How to successfully make the transition from cooking for fun to growing a business
Part II: From Good to Great -The Comprehensive Guide to Becoming a Professional Caterer
- The tools of the trade
- Glassware and tableware
- The basics of a wine and bar service
- Tips for pricing your menus
- Food presentation
- Sample menus from the pros,
- Keeping your guests healthy with safe food handling
- The whole process of a successful event from event inquiry to cleanup
Part III: Preparing your Proposal -The Ultimate Guide for Putting Together a Winning Proposal
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc