Title: The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing
Author: Erika Clarkson
How to Attract More Clients, Increase Your Status, and Become the Stylist with a Waiting List
- Do you enjoy seeing someone walk away satisfied and more confident because of your services?
- Are you passionate about helping a person look their very best?
- You want to be successful and make a lot of money right?
YES! Of course!
Success as a stylist is relative. It may mean more clients, more money, or status or all of the above. Whatever is most important to you, I am sure you would agree that it's hard to attain.
Today...I'm finding out that the Game Has Changed. All of that is not enough.
In fact, our research has shown that skills account for a lot less than people actually think. Competition has gotten fierce, information is now readily available on the Internet and being great at what you do is now the standard. People expect you to be qualified.
Over the years at Lead Stylists, we have tested over 65 different marketing strategies and tactics on hair stylists and makeup artists that have worked... and didn't work. Through our expertise and findings, we have used this knowledge to give ourselves an unfair advantage in taking our clients to the next level.
In this ebook, you will learn industry trade secrets such as:
- Use the Secrets of Michael Jordan and Will Smith to have other companies promote your services.
- How to develop the
Title: Continuous Business Improvement Planning
Discover how an innovative methodology and ingenious handbook can help you…
Achieve continuous business improvement Attain sales and marketing excellence Set up, manage and grow a new business
Be an expert consultant to your own business…
“Discover how to use an innovative methodology to continuously improve and grow your business”
Running a business has many problems and challenges. Most of you are either too busy or too confused with information overload to take the time to find an easy but effective way to help your business achieve its full potential.
- buy many books on the subject;
- read a lot of materials on business;
- go to many business seminars;
- listen to friends and associates;
- watch videos by experts;
- hire business consultants;
- even try to fix some one-off problems for your business.
The question is, “How long and how much would that cost you in time, money and effort?” However, there are people who devote their time and effort to research, compile useful information, develop and put together amazing information products to make things easier and less stressful for people like you.
The “Continuous Business Improvement Planning” handbook is one such product. It is also one of a kind, because it does not concentrate on
Title: SMS Marketing
SMS marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers.
Let’s face it, you don’t go anywhere without your mobile phone – am I right?
And SMS marketing statistics show that text messages are opened within 15 minutes of being sent, and that 97% of messages get read.
SMS marketing is easy to do, when you know how.
I have developed a simple Course to teach business owners, just like you, exactly step-by-step how to do it.
The main advantages of using SMS marketing are these:-
- you reach customers at the exact moment that is best for you
- almost all of your customers have a mobile phone
- approximately 97% of every message sent gets read
- you can send a personal one-on-one marketing message
- you can run this type of marketing on a shoe-string budget
- consumers find greatest value in advertising that is timely and relevant
- SMS is immediate advertising
- you can send marketing messages at very short notice
Here are a couple of examples that will show you ideas of how you will use it in your business.
- Special Discount offers
- Fill appointments in a quiet week
- Member only deals
- Special events
- VIP Club Special Deals
- Mealtime deals (food outlets)
- Short Notice offers
- Offers near expiry or Clearance of seasonal... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Defy Mediocrity: Choose to be Uncommon. Think of the Alternative.
Author: Derrick Welch
This book was written specifically to help give you the tools you need to become the best you can in your career and in life.
This is a book about defying mediocrity. It is a book about conquering the dozens of self-defeating traits so many of us have that hold us back in our careers and our lives and prevents us from doing all we are capable of doing and of becoming.
This ebook will show you:
- How to become a major impact employee with your company.
- How easy it is to excel at what you do.
- How to maximize the opportunities that present themselves to you.
- Why what you say means little and what you do means everything.
- Why you are the person holding you back and what to do about it.
- How to make others appreciate your efforts and work to make your job easier.
- What the four pillars of excellence are.
- How to eliminate your fear of failure.
- The things you can do to not only help keep your job in this age of employment instability, but to rapidly move ahead in your career.
- How to produce results instead of creating excuses.
- How to make the most of what you have right now today.
- How to rise above mediocrity in every area of your life.
- Why mediocrity is one of the easiest things in life to defy.
- Why few things in life cannot be overcome with the right combination of attitude and commitment.
- The difference
Title: Holiday Goldmine
Author: Sam England
"How to Buy Wholesale Closeouts and Showroom Samples for Pennies on the Dollar...
And Flip Them For Serious Money!
It's simply an issue of knowing where to find the the best deals. Fortunately for YOU, I have already done the research and put together everything you need. All you need to do is get this information quickly so you can also make massive amounts of money!
This Amazing Business Plan Reveals The Secrets No One Else Is Telling You, Time-Tested And Proven Strategies That You Can Use Right Now To ...
- The simple truth about closeouts and showroom samples, and how easy it is to find reliable wholesalers and drop shippers...in just a few minutes...It's really alot easier than you think.
- How to find products for up to 90% below wholesale prices (can you imagine the profit margins?).
- The key formula for making big money on online and offline with surplus, liquidation and wholesale closeout merchandise!
- Overcome hurdles you'll find when attempting to sell you products and how to leap those hurdles like your a gold medal sprinter at the Olympics!
- I'll tell you exactly how to cut out the middle man so you can purchase wholesale products for pennies on the dollar.
- Discover how to choose the perfect products to sell online and offline. Learn which simple products will bring in the biggest profit margins during the Holiday Season.
And much, much more!
Title: Six-Figure Pet Sitting
Author: Susan Howell
Are You Starting or Growing Your Own Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business?
Earn More, Work Less, Avoid Mistakes, and Truly Enjoy Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business with the Six-Figure Pet Sitting Manual!
You’ll discover just minutes after you complete your order today:
- You’ll get the tools and guidance you need to create a solid business plan in just ONE hour.
- You’ll learn 12 essential steps you can’t afford to skip when starting your pet business.
- You’ll find out which “early morning” activities will set an incredibly positive tone for your day and create opportunities for amazing success.
- You’ll get proven tips for organizing every aspect of your business… so that you can spend more time focusing on the pets you are caring for
- You’ll discover the unconscious attitudes and beliefs that can keep you from making enough money in your business… and how to banish them almost instantly.
- You’ll get the exact tool I use to maximize efficiency and serve as many clients as possible… while still enjoying a life outside of work.
- You’ll find out exactly what you need to do to attract enthusiastic, high-paying clients today… even if you’ve struggled for months.
- You’ll learn how to promote your services to become the “go to” pet business in the
Title: The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters
Author: Judeth Wilson
"The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters – How To Get Enthusiastic Applause, Even A Standing Ovation, Every Time You Speak!"
Here's just a sampling of the secrets revealed in "The Inside Secrets Of Powerful Presenters"…
- How to organise your presentation quickly and easily and go from a blank page to your first draft in 15 minutes or less
- The secret all successful presenters know and why they are completely confident when they stand up to speak
- What to do to project complete confidence and authority in any situation – even if you're secretly terrified!
- The secrets of a commanding "Stage presence" and simple ways to use body language to your advantage
- What expert presenters NEVER do…and what they do instead so that their presentation goes smoothly
- A little known secret you can use to grab attention and get the audience on your side
- How to make sure the audience is hanging on your every word and that you keep their attention
- The right and the wrong way to use props and other visual aids like PowerPoint
- Tips, techniques and strategies for dealing with questions effectively (even from difficult or aggressive members of the audience)
- How to close your presentation on a high note and get the result you want
You'll master the proven presentation skills you'll need to deal confidently with every individual, every group, every... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How To Write Video Proposals
Author: Kris Simmons
Are You Ready To Make This Your Most Profitable Year Ever?…
Guaranteed To Get You More Clients with Bigger Budgets…While You Relax and Spend Time NOT Working For a Change!
et’s face it. The goals you have for yourself and your family are making it essential for you to generate more money with your video business, and due to how easy it is to buy a digital video camera and computer these days, increased competition is worse than ever.
For Now, Here’s What You Get Inside How To Write Video Proposals:
A jam-packed, 45+ page step by step e-Book on how to write successful video production contracts. This process is the heart of the information package. Here’s a partial list of the pearls you’ll discover inside this golden manual:
- How to prepare for a successful sales meeting with video prospects
- How to determine the difference between a video prospect that can afford your services and those who can’t
- How to gather the critical information needed during a sales meeting so you can set the stage for a profitable video project
- How to develop a video production contract that outlines payment terms and understandings so there is no confusion after the project begins
- How to write a video production contract that convinces video prospects that you understand their business needs/goals better than your competitors
and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Business Start Up
- How to start a coaching business on the cheap
- Understand how to turn Life Coaching in to a well paid Business
- Get a website that you can edit, make money on and monitor hits for vertically free
- Learn how to increase retention on your website
- Become a website marketer, learn how to make money on your website, how to create intrigue and how to be seen as a professional coach
- Master the art of creating a ‘list’ that you can e-mail on a regular basis to sell more products
- How to take payments online securely and cheaply
- Understand the coaching regulations that govern this industry
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc