Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Make Money from Woodcarving
Author: Heath Allison
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Turning a Hobby into a Lucrative Business” System!
The Definitive Guide To Turn Your Passion For Woodcarving or Wood Turning Into A Successful And Rewarding Business.
This system reveals everything you need to know to not just start your own successful woodcarving business but then grow it into a profitable enterprize.
Here’s a quick preview of what valuable information you will have at your fingertips…
- Why both the "slow and steady" and "get rich quick" approaches are dead wrong and what you really need to focus on to achieve INCREDIBLE success … and profits!
- The REAL reason many woodcarvers NEVER make big money – this is going to surprise you but it’s true and once you learn to avoid this way of thinking you’ll put yourself squarely on the fast track to success!
- How to BUILD a PROFITABLE woodcarving business step by step … even if you have little or no business or management experience to speak of!
- The SIMPLE, no-brainer way to leverage your woodcarving talent and passion to produce MAJOR profits in today’s economy!
- The EASY way to find a RED-HOT woodcarving niche that you can exploit for MAXIMUM profits!
- How to have people practically lining up EAGER to buy your products … while spending none of your hard-earned profits on marketing!
- FOUR things all SUCCESSFUL
Title: Flea Market Cash
"How About Starting a Flea Market Business That Easily Makes You Extra Income? "
"Flea Market Veteran and Small Business Coach Reveal The Secrets To Starting a Profitable Flea Market Business In a Simple Step-By-Step System"
My guide and video lessons will help you to start your business quickly and easily.
I even help you find product, price your products, deal with legal, sales tax, and insurance issues.
My pricing strategies alone are worth the entire cost of the course. Just think, you will never have to guess about what to charge. Guaranteed.
I'll teach you all of the tricks I know and used to build my business to a point where I could choose to quit my day job.
I'll teach you:
- 7 reasons why the flea market business has so much potential.
- How to find flea markets in your area to sell at.
- Whether accepting credit cards is necessary and if so, how to get set up for that.
- My 3 fool proof pricing models that get you the most profit.
- The 4 forms of business structure and the one that's the easiest to start.
- How to deal with sales tax and where to go to find out answers to all your sales tax questions.
- The 3 types of products to sell at flea markets and where to get them.
- All about licenses, permtis, and insurance.
- If you sell food products, 7 secret places to boost your sales.
- The 4 critical aspects of
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: The Six-Figure Videographer
Author: Kris Simmons
Made $100,000 a Year or More as a Successful Videographer!
You are a lot more capable of making big money in the video production industry than you think you are.
Companies, large and small, are ready to pay you generously to help them succeed – by hiring you to produce corporate videos at fees of $500 to $1,500 per day or even more depending on where you do business!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Breakthrough Strategies Inside The Six-Figure Videographer:
- Why You Should Copy Other Videographers’ Best Practices and How
- How To Win Your Fair Share of Large Budget Video Contracts
- Simple (and Dumb) Mistakes That Can Cause You to Lose Corporate Clients
- How to Increase Profits by Decreasing Vendor Expenses
- A Basic Formula for How to Run Your Video Business No Matter How Busy or Slow You Are
- How to Complete More Projects by Leveraging the Efforts of Others
- How to Know What Your Video Production Services are Worth and How to Set Your Rates Accordingly
- How to Know What it Costs to Run Your Video Business and Why It’s Important
- Tips for Surviving and Thriving as a Videographer in a Down Economy
- How and Why to Turn Your Finished Video Projects into Immediate Marketing Assets
- The Correct Way to Work as a Freelancer or to Manage Freelance Videographers
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 101 Coaching Techniques
- Proven NLP Mind Hack Techniques for Rapid Results
- 101 Coaching Techniques designed with your clients in mind. And I will also give you 101 Coaching Questions for FREE
- The Coaching Classics; Wheel of Life, Image Board, GROW, Daily Diary and Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Pre-session techniques to prepare your clients for coaching
- Advances Sessions; Fast Phobia Cure, Solution Focus Coaching Questions, Coaching Strategies , Submodalities, Hopes and Fears and The Swish Technique
- Homework sessions to keep clients motivated and moving forward
- Undiscovered coaching techniques created from the best therapist to created rapid results in a short period of time
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Negotiating Design Fees
Author: Ian Motley
If you have experienced fee erosion during your negotiations then this ebook can help. The Architects’ Guide to Negotiating discusses 12 of the most common negotiation tactics and tricks used by developers and investors in today’s industry. Learn how to respond to common negotiation questions and develop a strategy for all future negotiations.
This publication contains 35 pages, 4 chapters. Through the use of real-life examples from over 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience the author shows how to respond to common negotiation tricks while highlighting a better way to negotiate. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- What is a negotiation?
- The Low Key Approach
- Negotiating Against Yourself
- Power of Print
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- The Power of Silence
- Splitting the Difference
- Body Language
- Soft & Hard Negotiation Strategies
- A More Suitable Approach
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
- Insight into 12 different negotiations tactics and tricks
- Understanding of design fee negotiations
- Working knowledge of how to respond to client negotiation questions
- An introduction to a winning negotiation strategy
- Understanding of soft and hard negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of how to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing
Author: Erika Clarkson
How to Attract More Clients, Increase Your Status, and Become the Stylist with a Waiting List
- Do you enjoy seeing someone walk away satisfied and more confident because of your services?
- Are you passionate about helping a person look their very best?
- You want to be successful and make a lot of money right?
YES! Of course!
Success as a stylist is relative. It may mean more clients, more money, or status or all of the above. Whatever is most important to you, I am sure you would agree that it's hard to attain.
Today...I'm finding out that the Game Has Changed. All of that is not enough.
In fact, our research has shown that skills account for a lot less than people actually think. Competition has gotten fierce, information is now readily available on the Internet and being great at what you do is now the standard. People expect you to be qualified.
Over the years at Lead Stylists, we have tested over 65 different marketing strategies and tactics on hair stylists and makeup artists that have worked... and didn't work. Through our expertise and findings, we have used this knowledge to give ourselves an unfair advantage in taking our clients to the next level.
In this ebook, you will learn industry trade secrets such as:
- Use the Secrets of Michael Jordan and Will Smith to have other companies promote your services.
- How to develop the
Title: Skin Care Tycoon
In my journey over the last 10 years creating a range of products and building a business from the kitchen table to an international export company, I had SO many questions and no one to ask who had all the answers.
Skincare Tycoon provides you with all the answers you need in one place to make and market beautifully re-saleable skin care products.
Learn Step-By-Step How to Build Your Product Range & Your Brand from the Ground Up Using Cost Effective Strategies That Work
What You’ll Learn From The Skin Care Tycoon:
- 3 things you simply must know about preservatives before deciding your formulations
- Find out how to position yourself in the market to ensure your business is a success
- How to include Vitamins & Active Ingredients in your skin care preparations without damaging their properties
- How to effectively get your skin care brand onto the shelves of retail outlets both nationally and internationally.
- A complete guide to setting up your own party plan division and how to let consultants do all the selling for you
- Everything you need to know about wholesaling and e-retailing.
- 13 multiple streams of income that will help put money back into your pocket today
- How to stay on the right side of the law when it comes to making claims
- The secrets to labelling your products to meet regulations
And much, much... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Continuous Business Improvement Planning
Discover how an innovative methodology and ingenious handbook can help you…
Achieve continuous business improvement Attain sales and marketing excellence Set up, manage and grow a new business
Be an expert consultant to your own business…
“Discover how to use an innovative methodology to continuously improve and grow your business”
Running a business has many problems and challenges. Most of you are either too busy or too confused with information overload to take the time to find an easy but effective way to help your business achieve its full potential.
- buy many books on the subject;
- read a lot of materials on business;
- go to many business seminars;
- listen to friends and associates;
- watch videos by experts;
- hire business consultants;
- even try to fix some one-off problems for your business.
The question is, “How long and how much would that cost you in time, money and effort?” However, there are people who devote their time and effort to research, compile useful information, develop and put together amazing information products to make things easier and less stressful for people like you.
The “Continuous Business Improvement Planning” handbook is one such product. It is also one of a kind, because it does not concentrate on
Title: SMS Marketing
SMS marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers.
Let’s face it, you don’t go anywhere without your mobile phone – am I right?
And SMS marketing statistics show that text messages are opened within 15 minutes of being sent, and that 97% of messages get read.
SMS marketing is easy to do, when you know how.
I have developed a simple Course to teach business owners, just like you, exactly step-by-step how to do it.
The main advantages of using SMS marketing are these:-
- you reach customers at the exact moment that is best for you
- almost all of your customers have a mobile phone
- approximately 97% of every message sent gets read
- you can send a personal one-on-one marketing message
- you can run this type of marketing on a shoe-string budget
- consumers find greatest value in advertising that is timely and relevant
- SMS is immediate advertising
- you can send marketing messages at very short notice
Here are a couple of examples that will show you ideas of how you will use it in your business.
- Special Discount offers
- Fill appointments in a quiet week
- Member only deals
- Special events
- VIP Club Special Deals
- Mealtime deals (food outlets)
- Short Notice offers
- Offers near expiry or Clearance of seasonal... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc