Title: Life Coaching
Author: Dr. Steve G. Jones
Finally! How To Become A Money-Making Life Coach From Home (Using Their Internationally-Recognized Certification Program Built On Their $8 Million+ Business Blueprint)...
Let’s take a closer look at some of the secrets that I will be reviewing in this amazing course:
- Level One Coaching Model – Learn the first steps involved in creating a simple but effective model of coaching that will enable you to help others reach new levels of potential.
- The Value Creation System – Here you will learn the exact steps needed to make your services so valuable that no one will be able to resist your offer.
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Coaching – Here I’ll show you how to coach those natural born entrepreneurs who run their own business so they can maximize their profits.
- Artistic Creativity Coaching – In this part of the program, you will learn how to help natural born artists take their talents and abilities to the next level so they can gain the most fulfillment possible.
- Career Planning and Development Coaching – Learn the difference between coaching those interested in taking their career to next level vs. those who work for themselves and how you can help them get ahead in their profession.
- Identifying The Perfect Candidate – Here you’ll learn how to pick the right type of candidate based on the type of coaching needed to help them
Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Skin Care Tycoon
In my journey over the last 10 years creating a range of products and building a business from the kitchen table to an international export company, I had SO many questions and no one to ask who had all the answers.
Skincare Tycoon provides you with all the answers you need in one place to make and market beautifully re-saleable skin care products.
Learn Step-By-Step How to Build Your Product Range & Your Brand from the Ground Up Using Cost Effective Strategies That Work
What You’ll Learn From The Skin Care Tycoon:
- 3 things you simply must know about preservatives before deciding your formulations
- Find out how to position yourself in the market to ensure your business is a success
- How to include Vitamins & Active Ingredients in your skin care preparations without damaging their properties
- How to effectively get your skin care brand onto the shelves of retail outlets both nationally and internationally.
- A complete guide to setting up your own party plan division and how to let consultants do all the selling for you
- Everything you need to know about wholesaling and e-retailing.
- 13 multiple streams of income that will help put money back into your pocket today
- How to stay on the right side of the law when it comes to making claims
- The secrets to labelling your products to meet regulations
And much, much... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flea Market Cash
"How About Starting a Flea Market Business That Easily Makes You Extra Income? "
"Flea Market Veteran and Small Business Coach Reveal The Secrets To Starting a Profitable Flea Market Business In a Simple Step-By-Step System"
My guide and video lessons will help you to start your business quickly and easily.
I even help you find product, price your products, deal with legal, sales tax, and insurance issues.
My pricing strategies alone are worth the entire cost of the course. Just think, you will never have to guess about what to charge. Guaranteed.
I'll teach you all of the tricks I know and used to build my business to a point where I could choose to quit my day job.
I'll teach you:
- 7 reasons why the flea market business has so much potential.
- How to find flea markets in your area to sell at.
- Whether accepting credit cards is necessary and if so, how to get set up for that.
- My 3 fool proof pricing models that get you the most profit.
- The 4 forms of business structure and the one that's the easiest to start.
- How to deal with sales tax and where to go to find out answers to all your sales tax questions.
- The 3 types of products to sell at flea markets and where to get them.
- All about licenses, permtis, and insurance.
- If you sell food products, 7 secret places to boost your sales.
- The 4 critical aspects of
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: How To Win Big at Storage Auctions
Author: Lorenzo Lee
Who else wants to earn great cash at STORAGE AUCTIONS but thought they were only for TV stars and retirees?
Imagine a business where:
- You don't need a lot of money up front to get started.
- You don't need CREDIT!
- You don't need a college degree, special certifications or specialized knowledge.
- You don't need an office, any employees or special equipment.
- You don't have to take a lot of risks.
- As the economy gets worse, your prospects get better!
HOW? With Self Storage Auctions:
- You don't need a college degree, just a tiny bit of instruction and our Secret Weapons.
- You can start with less than a hundred bucks.
- You set your own schedule and sell your merchandise from your own kitchen table or out of your garage.
- You can be young, old, retired, in-between work, guys or girls and make good money, lots of it!
- You can do this ANYWHERE, because there are 30,000+ storage facilities all over the United States and Canada (We will even give you access to this list!)
ANYONE CAN DO THIS!
Inside the Best Self Storage Auction Course you will learn:
- Doing these few things wrong can can land you in court!
- How to spot a great self storage unit auction quickly.
- How to bid on a unit and make others back off!
- What you MUST know BY LAW... BEFORE you bid!
- A simple, legal tool
Title: The Six-Figure Videographer
Author: Kris Simmons
Made $100,000 a Year or More as a Successful Videographer!
You are a lot more capable of making big money in the video production industry than you think you are.
Companies, large and small, are ready to pay you generously to help them succeed – by hiring you to produce corporate videos at fees of $500 to $1,500 per day or even more depending on where you do business!
Here Are Just A Few Of The Breakthrough Strategies Inside The Six-Figure Videographer:
- Why You Should Copy Other Videographers’ Best Practices and How
- How To Win Your Fair Share of Large Budget Video Contracts
- Simple (and Dumb) Mistakes That Can Cause You to Lose Corporate Clients
- How to Increase Profits by Decreasing Vendor Expenses
- A Basic Formula for How to Run Your Video Business No Matter How Busy or Slow You Are
- How to Complete More Projects by Leveraging the Efforts of Others
- How to Know What Your Video Production Services are Worth and How to Set Your Rates Accordingly
- How to Know What it Costs to Run Your Video Business and Why It’s Important
- Tips for Surviving and Thriving as a Videographer in a Down Economy
- How and Why to Turn Your Finished Video Projects into Immediate Marketing Assets
- The Correct Way to Work as a Freelancer or to Manage Freelance Videographers
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 101 Coaching Techniques
- Proven NLP Mind Hack Techniques for Rapid Results
- 101 Coaching Techniques designed with your clients in mind. And I will also give you 101 Coaching Questions for FREE
- The Coaching Classics; Wheel of Life, Image Board, GROW, Daily Diary and Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Pre-session techniques to prepare your clients for coaching
- Advances Sessions; Fast Phobia Cure, Solution Focus Coaching Questions, Coaching Strategies , Submodalities, Hopes and Fears and The Swish Technique
- Homework sessions to keep clients motivated and moving forward
- Undiscovered coaching techniques created from the best therapist to created rapid results in a short period of time
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Hookah Lounge Blueprint - Starting Hookah Bar
Author: Kevin Runic
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY OPEN AND RUN A HOOKAH LOUNGE
- Have you searched the internet and found that little to no information about starting a hookah bar / lounge exists?
- Have you ever wanted to open and run your very own hookah bar?
- Do you know if you build it, they will come?!
Owning and operating a hookah bar is extremely fun, and extremely profitable. Did you know that most hookah bars make six (6) figures a year. That's right, a six figure per year business that can be opened for less than you think!
WHAT YOU GET AND WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE HOOKAH LOUNGE BLUEPRINT
- Hookah Bar Menus - for drinks and hookah tobacco flavors!
- Complete 8 page business plan - it blew a leasing agent out of the water!
- Employee Job Descriptions - for both management and regular employees!
- Vendor List - Where to purchase hookahs, tobacco's and supplies wholesale!
- Cost vs. Retail breakdown on beverages - learn how profitable beverages are!
- Bonus! - A complete list of additional products to carry to launch your success!
- Learn how to set your hookah bar up for success - devour your competition!
- Learn how to get FREE to low cost advertising - let the media WORK FOR YOU!
...And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Negotiating Design Fees
Author: Ian Motley
If you have experienced fee erosion during your negotiations then this ebook can help. The Architects’ Guide to Negotiating discusses 12 of the most common negotiation tactics and tricks used by developers and investors in today’s industry. Learn how to respond to common negotiation questions and develop a strategy for all future negotiations.
This publication contains 35 pages, 4 chapters. Through the use of real-life examples from over 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience the author shows how to respond to common negotiation tricks while highlighting a better way to negotiate. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- What is a negotiation?
- The Low Key Approach
- Negotiating Against Yourself
- Power of Print
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- The Power of Silence
- Splitting the Difference
- Body Language
- Soft & Hard Negotiation Strategies
- A More Suitable Approach
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
- Insight into 12 different negotiations tactics and tricks
- Understanding of design fee negotiations
- Working knowledge of how to respond to client negotiation questions
- An introduction to a winning negotiation strategy
- Understanding of soft and hard negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of how to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing
Author: Erika Clarkson
How to Attract More Clients, Increase Your Status, and Become the Stylist with a Waiting List
- Do you enjoy seeing someone walk away satisfied and more confident because of your services?
- Are you passionate about helping a person look their very best?
- You want to be successful and make a lot of money right?
YES! Of course!
Success as a stylist is relative. It may mean more clients, more money, or status or all of the above. Whatever is most important to you, I am sure you would agree that it's hard to attain.
Today...I'm finding out that the Game Has Changed. All of that is not enough.
In fact, our research has shown that skills account for a lot less than people actually think. Competition has gotten fierce, information is now readily available on the Internet and being great at what you do is now the standard. People expect you to be qualified.
Over the years at Lead Stylists, we have tested over 65 different marketing strategies and tactics on hair stylists and makeup artists that have worked... and didn't work. Through our expertise and findings, we have used this knowledge to give ourselves an unfair advantage in taking our clients to the next level.
In this ebook, you will learn industry trade secrets such as:
- Use the Secrets of Michael Jordan and Will Smith to have other companies promote your services.
- How to develop the
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc