Title: Event Planning Blueprint
Author: Melanie Woodward
Discover the exact roadmap I used to build a six-?gure event planning business from my kitchen table with no prior experience.
If you've ever wanted the experience of getting started in event planning and earn money working in a business that you love even if you've never planned an event before...
This is the SIMPLEST way for ANYBODY (even with no experience) to get started in event planning and make money. And with this PROVEN system, you can get started with just a computer!
Hi, my name is Melanie Woodward. When I began my event-planning career I was probably a lot like you. I was planning all kinds of events for free like promotional and client appreciation events for my boss’ company, dinner and birthday parties for friends and family, and golf tournaments as a volunteer for charities. But I wasn’t getting paid for them and I wanted to make money for using my talents.
Here's What You'll Know Once You Have Taken Action TODAY:
- How I went from zero to a six-?gure business in one year WITHOUT having any formal training and with no experience.
- Discover how to turn ANY event into a pro?table one.
- Learn industry SECRETS that event professionals won't share with you
- How to avoid the BIGGEST time wasters that will prevent you from getting started.
- How to attract new clients.
- Learn 21 different places to advertise your events or business TODAY.
- Ways to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing
Author: Erika Clarkson
How to Attract More Clients, Increase Your Status, and Become the Stylist with a Waiting List
- Do you enjoy seeing someone walk away satisfied and more confident because of your services?
- Are you passionate about helping a person look their very best?
- You want to be successful and make a lot of money right?
YES! Of course!
Success as a stylist is relative. It may mean more clients, more money, or status or all of the above. Whatever is most important to you, I am sure you would agree that it's hard to attain.
Today...I'm finding out that the Game Has Changed. All of that is not enough.
In fact, our research has shown that skills account for a lot less than people actually think. Competition has gotten fierce, information is now readily available on the Internet and being great at what you do is now the standard. People expect you to be qualified.
Over the years at Lead Stylists, we have tested over 65 different marketing strategies and tactics on hair stylists and makeup artists that have worked... and didn't work. Through our expertise and findings, we have used this knowledge to give ourselves an unfair advantage in taking our clients to the next level.
In this ebook, you will learn industry trade secrets such as:
- Use the Secrets of Michael Jordan and Will Smith to have other companies promote your services.
- How to develop the
Title: The Profitable Promoter
How To Start and Develop Your Own Promotions & Event Marketing Business To Make A Full-Time Living Doing What You Love
This manual will be your guide to reaching the top 1% in the nightlife promotions and event marketing industry. A career in promotions will give you so many amazing perks and benefits that it will blow your mind, and that is on top of the fact that you will be making a serious amount of money along the way. You will be living a life that people only dream about or see in a movie.
The information in this manual gives you years of knowledge from one the best nightlife promoters and event marketers in the game, compiled into a step-by-step manual all for the price of a vodka and soda in a NYC lounge..
Some of the Pure Gold Contained in this Manual:
- A proven strategy to find the best nightlife venue in town to work for
- How to successfully break into the nightlife and event marketing industry and immediately start raking in the cash.
- How to make great money at each party straight out of the gate.
- Which clientele to target for maximum profits.
- First hand knowledge on how to negotiate your deals for maximum profit while hedging the risk.
- Strategies for not only landing high dollar clients, but also how to retain them.
- How to successfully use social media and other online marketing platforms.
- Both guerilla and traditional marketing tactics
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Personal Branding
"Personal Branding Is Wicked Important In The 21st Century. So Read This Letter In Its Entirety, And You'll Have The Keys To Create Your Personal Brand and Recession-Proof Your Life"
In the 21st Century mediocre will get you no more than mediocre results (if you get any results at all). The marketplace is crammed with similar products in almost every industry. And the advertising and marketing channels to reach consumers is virtually infinite.
Your Personal Brand is an emotional identification that comes to mind when someone thinks of you. Your personal brand exemplifies your values and those values that others associate with you.
Your wealth will be in direct correlation with how you serve your customer. So use your talents and personally brand yourself as the obvious expert in your chosen field and serve your customers with the utmost integrity. Not because you HAVE to, but because you WANT to.
What Will a Personal Branding Campaign Do For You?
- Increase personal effectiveness
- Create consistency
- Build increased confidence – at all levels
- Demonstrate commitment to personal development
- Improve sales success
- Increase your wealth
- Convey a feeling of trust
- Help establish a relationship between the business and the customer
- Give your business a more professional image
- Become the symbol of values placed on your business, such as
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: SMS Marketing
SMS marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers.
Let’s face it, you don’t go anywhere without your mobile phone – am I right?
And SMS marketing statistics show that text messages are opened within 15 minutes of being sent, and that 97% of messages get read.
SMS marketing is easy to do, when you know how.
I have developed a simple Course to teach business owners, just like you, exactly step-by-step how to do it.
The main advantages of using SMS marketing are these:-
- you reach customers at the exact moment that is best for you
- almost all of your customers have a mobile phone
- approximately 97% of every message sent gets read
- you can send a personal one-on-one marketing message
- you can run this type of marketing on a shoe-string budget
- consumers find greatest value in advertising that is timely and relevant
- SMS is immediate advertising
- you can send marketing messages at very short notice
Here are a couple of examples that will show you ideas of how you will use it in your business.
- Special Discount offers
- Fill appointments in a quiet week
- Member only deals
- Special events
- VIP Club Special Deals
- Mealtime deals (food outlets)
- Short Notice offers
- Offers near expiry or Clearance of seasonal
Title: How to Buy & Sell Scrap Gold
Dump Your Job!
Start a Scrap Gold Business Gold Money Machine
Check out our system described below... to see how folks with less brains, skills or resources than you went from dead end jobs working for the "man" ...
... to using this simple system to persuade massive numbers of broke, under employed, & needy consumers to become rabid customers and your gold business partners.
How about some "Wants?"
- I want "work" that will give me all the free time I want.
- I want to "work" from home or anywhere else I choose.
- I want to spend more time with my family.
- I want to travel whenever I want.
- I want an income that will give my family more than we need.
- I want to do something that I enjoy.
- I want something that will be easy to do and that I can be passionate about.
- I want to be able to make plenty of money.
- I want to "work" a few hours a day.
- I want automatic income.
- I want to be able to make money whether I'm actually working or not.
- I want (and need) to start making money right now.
Can YOU duplicate the scenario described above and put this kind cash into YOUR pocket?
Let us show you how we do it!
- Dump the "gold buyer" and do it yourself; eventually using a commissioned employee(s). If you don't have the cash to make the purchases now, use the jewelry or pawnshop "gold
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Write Video Proposals
Author: Kris Simmons
Are You Ready To Make This Your Most Profitable Year Ever?…
Guaranteed To Get You More Clients with Bigger Budgets…While You Relax and Spend Time NOT Working For a Change!
et’s face it. The goals you have for yourself and your family are making it essential for you to generate more money with your video business, and due to how easy it is to buy a digital video camera and computer these days, increased competition is worse than ever.
For Now, Here’s What You Get Inside How To Write Video Proposals:
A jam-packed, 45+ page step by step e-Book on how to write successful video production contracts. This process is the heart of the information package. Here’s a partial list of the pearls you’ll discover inside this golden manual:
- How to prepare for a successful sales meeting with video prospects
- How to determine the difference between a video prospect that can afford your services and those who can’t
- How to gather the critical information needed during a sales meeting so you can set the stage for a profitable video project
- How to develop a video production contract that outlines payment terms and understandings so there is no confusion after the project begins
- How to write a video production contract that convinces video prospects that you understand their business needs/goals better than your competitors
and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Business Start Up
- How to start a coaching business on the cheap
- Understand how to turn Life Coaching in to a well paid Business
- Get a website that you can edit, make money on and monitor hits for vertically free
- Learn how to increase retention on your website
- Become a website marketer, learn how to make money on your website, how to create intrigue and how to be seen as a professional coach
- Master the art of creating a ‘list’ that you can e-mail on a regular basis to sell more products
- How to take payments online securely and cheaply
- Understand the coaching regulations that govern this industry
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Design Fee Psychology
Author: Ian Motley
Although many of us believe that we make financial decisions based on rational financial criteria, this is seldom the case. This ebook introduces 5 key concepts from the field of Behavioural Finance to demonstrate the crucial role that emotions play in the design fee proposal and negotiation process. By providing both ‘real world’ examples and academic studies, readers will discover the role of emotions and learn about the strategies required to maximize the profitability of their business through more effective fee proposals and strengthened client relationships.
This ebook contains 36 pages, 9 chapters. Each chapter specifically addresses different areas of research from the world of Behavioral Finance while reviewing real-life examples from nearly 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- Important contributors to the field of behavioural finance
- Your fee may not be as important as your clients would have you believe
- It’s all about differences not absolute values
- Value is relative to origin
- Financial decisions are influenced by arbitrary numbers
- Sometimes you can’t even give money away
- Losses and gains provoke different financial behaviour
- Perception, not value, governs price
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc