Title: Pricing Design Services
Author: Ian Motley
Most architects and design professionals are trained to price design services according to project costs. A cost-based approach to proposing design fees frequently leaves architects competing on fee, alone, to win new work, bartering for position at the negotiation table and writing proposals that fail to capture the interest of their intended audience. In this ebook we take a look at a better way to price design fees. By following an interest-based approach architects and design professionals can write proposals that separate their services from their competition, cater to the needs of a larger client base and offer solutions that clients want to pay for.
This ebook contains 57 pages, 11 chapters. The following is a list of chapters included in the publication:
- Preface: The Architect’s Dilemma
- Introduction: Why design fee proposals matter.
- Design Fees: The biggest fallacy in business…
- Price Discrimination: The interesting thing about prices…
- Bundling + Unbundling: The happiest bundle on earth.
- Up-selling + Cross-selling: “Would you like fries with that?”
- Versioning: When more is… more.
- Utilising Context:
- Fee Options: The power of options.
- ‘Free’ Prices: The price of ‘free’.
- Postface: Ethics + The Law
This ebook provides readers with the following learning... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Black Book of Hotdog Stand
The Hot dog industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Last year American hot dog vendors collectively earned more revenues than most countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. Hot dogs are in huge demand, with over 18 billion hot dogs sold every year in the US alone. This offers real job security. No doubt it is rightly called "recession free" business.
The Black book will show you the secrets to succeeding in the hot dog industry. It is the only book in the market which combines the real-world experiences of top hot dog vendors from Seattle, New York and Chicago.
The book will answer all your questions about setting up a hot dog venture. We guarantee you this is the only book you will need to succeed and be the best hot dog vendor in town.
The book provide information in straight-forward manner with links, resources and pictures. It covers everything including:
- The Seven Steps Process
- Deciding on a Menu
- Naming and Registering your Hotdog Cart Business
- Obtaining Necessary License and Permit
- Food Safety
- Shopping for Equipment and Tools
- Shopping for Supplies
- Financing your Business
- The Three L's Location, Location and Location
- Marketing and Advertising
- Festivals and Events
- How to Get Free Training in This Business?
- Exit Strategy
- Concluding Thoughts
- Sample Monthly
Title: Holistic Marketing Certification
This program will allow you to become a "Certified Holistic Marketer"
This program focuses on two aspects of marketing:
- Focus - Getting clear on what you are going to sell, based on your unique skills.
- Confidence - Breaking through your barriers. In order to get you from where you are, with little or no products and little or no sales, to where you want to be: Making money while you sleep by selling products online. I am going to spend the first part of day one with you breaking through your barriers.
Coal with enough pressure turns to diamonds. Let Steve help you turn your business into a gem!
What You Will Learn: how to take the skills and knowledge you already have or are learning and make more money in your practice and online.
When I talk with people about what they are doing in terms of marketing, I usually hear the same things:
- "I would like to sell products online, and I even have a few ideas for products, but I haven't recorded any yet and I'm not sure how to sell them once I do."
- "I'm writing a book on my topic, it should be out next year."
- "I have a friend who is going to build a website for me, but they haven't gotten around to it yet."
This program is designed to get you to let go of imaginary boundaries and get totally focused and committed to:
- Getting focused on creating five products based on your
Title: Flea Market Cash
"How About Starting a Flea Market Business That Easily Makes You Extra Income? "
"Flea Market Veteran and Small Business Coach Reveal The Secrets To Starting a Profitable Flea Market Business In a Simple Step-By-Step System"
My guide and video lessons will help you to start your business quickly and easily.
I even help you find product, price your products, deal with legal, sales tax, and insurance issues.
My pricing strategies alone are worth the entire cost of the course. Just think, you will never have to guess about what to charge. Guaranteed.
I'll teach you all of the tricks I know and used to build my business to a point where I could choose to quit my day job.
I'll teach you:
- 7 reasons why the flea market business has so much potential.
- How to find flea markets in your area to sell at.
- Whether accepting credit cards is necessary and if so, how to get set up for that.
- My 3 fool proof pricing models that get you the most profit.
- The 4 forms of business structure and the one that's the easiest to start.
- How to deal with sales tax and where to go to find out answers to all your sales tax questions.
- The 3 types of products to sell at flea markets and where to get them.
- All about licenses, permtis, and insurance.
- If you sell food products, 7 secret places to boost your sales.
- The 4 critical aspects of
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Personal Branding
"Personal Branding Is Wicked Important In The 21st Century. So Read This Letter In Its Entirety, And You'll Have The Keys To Create Your Personal Brand and Recession-Proof Your Life"
In the 21st Century mediocre will get you no more than mediocre results (if you get any results at all). The marketplace is crammed with similar products in almost every industry. And the advertising and marketing channels to reach consumers is virtually infinite.
Your Personal Brand is an emotional identification that comes to mind when someone thinks of you. Your personal brand exemplifies your values and those values that others associate with you.
Your wealth will be in direct correlation with how you serve your customer. So use your talents and personally brand yourself as the obvious expert in your chosen field and serve your customers with the utmost integrity. Not because you HAVE to, but because you WANT to.
What Will a Personal Branding Campaign Do For You?
- Increase personal effectiveness
- Create consistency
- Build increased confidence – at all levels
- Demonstrate commitment to personal development
- Improve sales success
- Increase your wealth
- Convey a feeling of trust
- Help establish a relationship between the business and the customer
- Give your business a more professional image
- Become the symbol of values placed on your business, such as
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 101 Coaching Techniques
- Proven NLP Mind Hack Techniques for Rapid Results
- 101 Coaching Techniques designed with your clients in mind. And I will also give you 101 Coaching Questions for FREE
- The Coaching Classics; Wheel of Life, Image Board, GROW, Daily Diary and Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Pre-session techniques to prepare your clients for coaching
- Advances Sessions; Fast Phobia Cure, Solution Focus Coaching Questions, Coaching Strategies , Submodalities, Hopes and Fears and The Swish Technique
- Homework sessions to keep clients motivated and moving forward
- Undiscovered coaching techniques created from the best therapist to created rapid results in a short period of time
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Win Chinese Dollars
Attention hotel, motel, B&B, restaurant, theme park or bar owners and workers; event or conference organisers.
- Have you taken full advantage of the influx of Chinese customers?
- Do you want to increase sales to Chinese customers?
- Do you know that China has already over the place of Japan and become the No.1 outbound tourism market?
According to World Travel Organization, there will be 100 million Chinese traveling abroad by 2020. Many Chinese people travel overseas for sightseeing, shopping, buying properties or enrolling their children to study. Have you taken full advantage of the influx of Chinese customers?
How to Win Chinese Dollars: Gold Pass for Hospitality and Tourism Workers consists of seven modules. Each contains scenario, discussion, tips and suggestions. Each module has a short quiz to help you consolidate your knowledge. Topics covered include:
- online and offline marketing to Chinese customers
- building a positive first impression with Chinese customers
- do's and don'ts when serving Chinese clients
- cultural taboos
- suggestions for adapting your products or service
and many more.
This ebook is developed by Multicultural Marketing and Management (MMM), a multi-award-winning cultural training agency, with 20 years experience.
The ebook is suitable for hotel, motel, B&B, restaurant, theme park or bar owners
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Architect’s Guide to Negotiating Design Fees
Author: Ian Motley
If you have experienced fee erosion during your negotiations then this ebook can help. The Architects’ Guide to Negotiating discusses 12 of the most common negotiation tactics and tricks used by developers and investors in today’s industry. Learn how to respond to common negotiation questions and develop a strategy for all future negotiations.
This publication contains 35 pages, 4 chapters. Through the use of real-life examples from over 15 years of contract management and fee negotiation experience the author shows how to respond to common negotiation tricks while highlighting a better way to negotiate. The following is a list of chapters included in the ebook:
- What is a negotiation?
- The Low Key Approach
- Negotiating Against Yourself
- Power of Print
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- The Power of Silence
- Splitting the Difference
- Body Language
- Soft & Hard Negotiation Strategies
- A More Suitable Approach
This ebook provides readers with the following learning outcomes:
- Insight into 12 different negotiations tactics and tricks
- Understanding of design fee negotiations
- Working knowledge of how to respond to client negotiation questions
- An introduction to a winning negotiation strategy
- Understanding of soft and hard negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of how to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Beginners Guide to Stylist Marketing
Author: Erika Clarkson
How to Attract More Clients, Increase Your Status, and Become the Stylist with a Waiting List
- Do you enjoy seeing someone walk away satisfied and more confident because of your services?
- Are you passionate about helping a person look their very best?
- You want to be successful and make a lot of money right?
YES! Of course!
Success as a stylist is relative. It may mean more clients, more money, or status or all of the above. Whatever is most important to you, I am sure you would agree that it's hard to attain.
Today...I'm finding out that the Game Has Changed. All of that is not enough.
In fact, our research has shown that skills account for a lot less than people actually think. Competition has gotten fierce, information is now readily available on the Internet and being great at what you do is now the standard. People expect you to be qualified.
Over the years at Lead Stylists, we have tested over 65 different marketing strategies and tactics on hair stylists and makeup artists that have worked... and didn't work. Through our expertise and findings, we have used this knowledge to give ourselves an unfair advantage in taking our clients to the next level.
In this ebook, you will learn industry trade secrets such as:
- Use the Secrets of Michael Jordan and Will Smith to have other companies promote your services.
- How to develop the
Title: The Profitable Promoter
How To Start and Develop Your Own Promotions & Event Marketing Business To Make A Full-Time Living Doing What You Love
This manual will be your guide to reaching the top 1% in the nightlife promotions and event marketing industry. A career in promotions will give you so many amazing perks and benefits that it will blow your mind, and that is on top of the fact that you will be making a serious amount of money along the way. You will be living a life that people only dream about or see in a movie.
The information in this manual gives you years of knowledge from one the best nightlife promoters and event marketers in the game, compiled into a step-by-step manual all for the price of a vodka and soda in a NYC lounge..
Some of the Pure Gold Contained in this Manual:
- A proven strategy to find the best nightlife venue in town to work for
- How to successfully break into the nightlife and event marketing industry and immediately start raking in the cash.
- How to make great money at each party straight out of the gate.
- Which clientele to target for maximum profits.
- First hand knowledge on how to negotiate your deals for maximum profit while hedging the risk.
- Strategies for not only landing high dollar clients, but also how to retain them.
- How to successfully use social media and other online marketing platforms.
- Both guerilla and traditional marketing tactics
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc